en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dalglish
youtu.be/F9lCVyLSHvc
youtu.be/Q4xwdFWjIOw
youtu.be/vE_KSbV9O00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>design a slightly to moderately attractive character
>use her in an advert for sexual abuse

What did they mean by this?

I wanna kiss and hug and cuddle and fugg with this cute girl to make her feel better.

It can happen to anyone, Zig Forums.

youtu.be/R0Ujv3stTZM

Attached: Screenshot_20200423-025110_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 395.17K)

Nigga, just turn off the modem.
For fuck's sake.

as a young dude ive definitely been felt up by at least 3 older ladies without my consent

Be wary of family members, too.

youtu.be/WOyg6IrfuzA

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-075548_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 359.97K)

Huh. All I ever got was a "Hi, boy!" years ago at a club from a woman who looked like my grandma.

dumb bitch, always ask for a timestamp

>female coworkers get hit on by old men all the time
>I get nothing
It's not even that I want sex with old women it's the principles damn it.

Attached: 1585248813711.jpg (476x468, 42.24K)

Can a femanon sexually rape me online so I'll stop being a virgin?

I know we cant victim blame, but that guy was a fucking idiot, I dont care that he didnt want it, he had it coming,

>that hot milf manager

Yep, time to request on drawthreads. Fuck she hits all my buttons in a good way.

They have to make it seem appealing

Learn to spot the signs, Zig Forums.

youtu.be/c3L0iKqCaC0

Tank Top and Maria are my Sexual Abuse Cinematic Universe OTP.

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-082304_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 362.97K)

Attached: 1587994205839.jpg (120x125, 1.8K)

all of these videos are an actual cinematic universe, like an artfilm, these things take place during different times, for example, in the friend sexual abuse, the spic says how he let a girl get groomed, but he was also groomed by his paster, in the party video, he lets a girl get groomed, its all connected, its better then the shit that the MCU posts

>If you get molested it's your fault for being a weak faggot who can't fight back.
Why do they say this in all the videos?

the creator wants to rape young children, and has a shotacon fetish
protip
the creator is a woman

>walking around with her big tits hanging out of that tank top and those tight pants showing off her hips and ass
Little cocktease was asking for it.

Wouldn't be the first time that happened.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dalglish

Attached: 1546494860815.png (396x397, 196.6K)

of fucking course, its only natural

You just know she's signing up for an onlyfans account the minute she turns 18.

So like, if you work at a store for example here: but you secretly have a crush on your boss, and your boss is touching you and all that stuff, is that a win for you, or is that a loss for you cause you're losing your V card to someone who doesn't love you? But then again, if someone is grooming you, do they have an attraction to you?

Attached: 1588282006022.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

more of your body, user, but she probably was good looking, i say that kid was probably a faggot

>that bit at 1:54 when she jumped on his lap
Oh dear...

Where do I find these thirsty latina cakes?

>Ruining it for all the other boys
Why do cucks always do this?

he was a numale faggot, probably watched the gayest shit ever, probably the faggot who watched thought the watchmen movie was good

Don't give in to peer pressure.

youtu.be/F9lCVyLSHvc

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-085734_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 225.91K)

I'm honestly surprised boss lady didn't pull the "Fuck me or you're fired!" card.

>Everyone in town is a sexual predator
Where in Florida is this?

>Everyone in town is a sexual predator
I know where i m living, time to find some nice milf pussy to get raped by

How long until someone draws that hentai with these character designs?

I don't know but it when I find this place I can finally do my dream of being a sexual vigilantly and make everyone of those predators feel what it is like to be creeped on.

>Hell yeah I'll drink that random drink.
I can't really any sympathy for her. Dumb bitches get dumb rewards.

As a dude who's been on the receiving side of sexual harassment a few times, I'm gonna throw my two cents in:

It CAN be kinda hot if you're into that sort of thing, but only if the chick doing the harassing isn't batshit insane.

A chick that feels you up without asking or aggressively hits on you is one thing, but when a bitch tells you that they want you to rape 'em, it's really fucking uncomfortable. Especially when it's related to raceplay and all of that shit

You know, the hilarious part about these concepts if that anime already does most of these and no one is complaining about that.

This is why sjws should be kept in their own asylum most of the time. They're acting like the new generation of religion puritans. I thought the christians were suppose to be the censoring, sex watching bastards, but now Im convinced it's just women in general that get uppity.

Attached: namine.jpg (1920x1078, 126.48K)

Amen brother.

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-092103_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 188.73K)

It's usually not that simple. Most aren't that hot looking cause the cartoon always does an ideal image. Maybe an older mexican woman, but that doesn't mean she's hot anywhere else.

>send pic lifting your shirt up
>get upset when asked to take it off
if she wasn't lifting her shirt up I would understand but come on

I need a drawfag to draw her getting groped

>that they want you to rape 'em
But that's not rape. You can't want rape, that's the whole point of rape.

>faggot who watched thought the watchmen movie was good
So he was a Zig Forums user?

yes lol

I believe it was Chris Rock who had a joke about the uncle that paid for you to go to college, but molested you. And you just know Uncle Steve here is that uncle. Just saying, Tank Top, all you gotta do is smile and sit in his lap a few times and he'll be your own personal financial aid.

Attached: 1zfc4o.jpg (884x1080, 245.19K)

What’s sjws gotta do with a sexual abuse psa?

One of my biggest regrets is not agreeing to marry a woman with that body type who was around the same age. I got her pregnant. My mother told Me I shouldn’t marry her because I am still young. She made me pressure her to get an abortion. I am now no longer young and lonely. She almost made me quit trade school to go to regular college. Now I am 40K worth student loans sent. Instead of owning my own plumbing business in Harlem New York.

Attached: D30C88BF-A989-4D4E-AAA3-C442833D2DD9.jpg (500x496, 81.09K)

They made this.

You should probably go shoot your mother.

Damn dude. I'm sorry. What's life like for you now?

>I got her pregnant. My mother told Me I shouldn’t marry her because I am still young.
Nigga I would have forced you to not only marry her but move her into this house and share your room with her. If you gonna fuck up that hard then you're gonna feel the effects.

>What's life like for you now?
I regular post on Zig Forums on a daily.
>If you gonna fuck up that hard then you're gonna feel the effects.
What do you mean?

Know when to say no, Zig Forums.

youtu.be/Q4xwdFWjIOw

I wonder if Quinn kept all the video games he bought...

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-102222_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 282.35K)

>or shows pictures of naked people
All I was trying to do was figure out if my brother was gay or straight. I didn't want to set him on a blind date only to figure out he's not into dudes or women. Also I wanted to make sure he wasn't a pedophile cause then getting him a blind date would be a whole lot harder.

Don't be afraid to tell someone about them.

youtu.be/vE_KSbV9O00

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-104503_YouTube.jpg (1560x720, 226.18K)