It's a Ronaldo or Onion episode

>it's a Ronaldo or Onion episode

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93.44K)

>It's a Lapis episode
>It's a townie episode
>It's a Steven isn't told vital information that would solve a lot of issues episode
>It's an interesting stuff happens off-screen episode
>It's a Lapis episode
>IT'S A LAPIS EPISODE

Attached: iQyRY-Cf_400x400.jpg (370x370, 19.38K)

>it's yet another steven universe thread even though this nightmare was supposed to die with the show ending

Your tears are delicious

>it's townie episode

Attached: 1577911761224.gif (650x374, 2.21M)

>tfw you remember when townie episodes were a moment for the audience to chill, relax, and catch our breath with some lighthearted shenanigans following plot and drama heavy episodes like On The Run or Rose's Scabbard instead of mindless filler to pad out hiatuses

Attached: sad steven.png (793x723, 148.29K)

People aren't going to stop talking about a show just because it ended, there's always going to be SU threads, just not floods of them anymore. Zig Forums still has nearly daily threads on shows that ended way longer ago like Ren and Stimpy or Ed Edd n Eddy.

Those shows didn't suck though

>it's a steven universe episode

shit, forgot my image

Attached: 1547267397011.jpg (480x480, 24.23K)

>To pad out hiatuses
What? You really think the crewniverse LIKED the hiatuses? They've personally gone on record to say they hated them just like us

>it's over, why are you still talking about it?
I got a better question: why is SU the only show people complain about being discussed after it's over? Why not AT? Or Star? Or GF? These shows are over but still have almost daily threads.

>That Lapis episode where Steven fucks her 30 minutes straight as a special

How the fuck did Rebecca sugar get away with this? I thought this was a gay show?

>it's an onion episode

What is he going to show me his birth again? Maybe show me the head he's got hanging out in a freezer?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x302, 673.03K)

they can't handle lgbt shows

And yet they still wasted everyone's time with Townie episodes

>it's a Ronaldo or Onion episode
WRONG! It's a delicious Steven's Penis episode

Attached: Steven 56.png (336x420, 84.55K)

>it's season 4
>half the season is awful townie shit

if it is not a Periot episode i dont even wanna know about it

i want to rub my dick on lapis's flat chest

Everyone should know by now that hiatuses were a ploy by Sugar to keep the show afloat. It wasn’t getting good ratings with the target kids demo, but she convinced the suits that the young adults could keep it going. In turn, they allowed her to keep working and made it so the show only appeared in “bombs” which could be marketed as special events for downtime on the schedule. Sugar kept townie shit going because it meant the show would go longer and she could keep her job.

>it's shortstack episode

Attached: 1582014013559.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>it's a Steven universe episode

Attached: 12326115.jpg (1300x1148, 78.41K)

>it's a Steven universe episode

Attached: 1579766262119.png (488x543, 194.52K)

SHIT GEM

The worst part of this is every episode had the have Steven as the main character, I'd be fine with townie stuff if Steven wasn't forced to be there and miss out on things that would actually be cool.

Last time I checked the show was called Steven Universe ...

How is that an excuse? Just because he's the main character doesn't mean he has to be in every single episode. I love(d) this show but it had so much potential squandered and people need to stop defending the steaming pile of shit that it ended up as.

What do a Lapis's armpits smell like?

>It's a barntree episode.

Because the show is meant to be entirely from his perspective? Granted you clearly don't even like the show so I don't see why you even bothered posting.