New episodes of ThunderCats Roar are now up on the CN App and on the website

cartoonnetwork.com/video/thundercats-roar/summer-fun-day-episode.html

cartoonnetwork.com/video/thundercats-roar/safari-joe-episode.html

cartoonnetwork.com/video/thundercats-roar/ratar-o-episode.html

cartoonnetwork.com/video/thundercats-roar/prince-starlings-quest-episode.html

cartoonnetwork.com/video/thundercats-roar/lion-s-episode.html

Attached: 2192245_004_640x360.jpg (640x360, 51.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/811551795851894784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a thread died for this

It just begun.

Any MEGA

>calarts
>inconsistent animation
>plots only 4th graders could enjoy
>progressivism
>power level crap (yeah I can notice it)
>shipping
eheh no you can shove it back up your ass.

feels good but makes a big mess

I know one thing I'd like to shove up Cheetara's ass

Attached: trashin Mumm-Ra's place.png (1920x1090, 956.01K)

Good character design?

The humor is ok.
That doesnt excuse any of the rest of shit, and I do agree with you, btw.
I just think if this was original IP or if the art hadn't been trash, it might have been an alright show

half of the time she looks like a guy. and sounds like one too. Same as the rest of the "female" characters in this show.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy watching this heap of shit, bu I watch Family Guy too so my standards for bingeable cartoons are pretty low.

It's supposed to look silly and wonky for comedic effect. Why does Zig Forums act like every animated series absolutely HAS to look like an '80s superhero cartoon?

Attached: thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.png (381x861, 323.29K)

I don't because the progressive part is very fucking real. Every new female character introduced in this show is a wardrobe full of muscles that needs no man to kick ass.

The entire studios should just explode much like the thundercats planet

Lol, cry more. Cheetara's still hot as fuck, and it's pathetic that you seethe this much at female who are independent rather than cliché sidekicks or "damsels in distress"

Attached: nya.png (1920x1090, 1.2M)

Literal cumbrain.

Can't I be a coomer and a person who just enjoys goofy cartoons at the same time?

Attached: Tygra reaction01.png (1920x1090, 915.46K)

I hate that i lie in bed all day instead of watching cartoons

Attached: 73473DE6-5F80-4324-B802-0208F3869AF8.jpg (315x308, 45.14K)

Wake up, Tygra~

Attached: wood cutting.gif (800x450, 1.89M)

I'd enjoy this a lot more if it was anything else other than a Thundercats cartoon.

Because it is such a waste.

those bathing suits weren't even around in their time what the fuck

Hey, Victor Courtright tried his hand at selling his own cartoon, but I guess CN still had some hesitance in funding a fully original IP of his:

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/811551795851894784

Seems Victor is plagued with the same fate as Lauren Faust. Honestly, as long as they're still getting paid good money to run their own spin on a classic franchise, I wouldn't really see it as a loss.

Attached: Get 'Em Tommy!.jpg (1777x999, 78.95K)

>Already app'd
Dead show walking

Thunder Cats roar is far better than I expected, possibly because I expected it to be like teen titans go, the difference is that each Thunder Cat character got their own consistent personality while every TTG character act the same goofy, rude and hyperactive way. 6/10

t. Victor

Lmao who cares? It's a silly cartoon full of anachronisms and/or a time period separate from the original series. It's really not a big deal

Attached: Smug Lion-O.png (1920x1090, 704.39K)

well yeah I knew that

To everyone that finds this show even remotely enjoyable/watchable:
Fuck you

Attached: 1586294579249.png (455x543, 333.44K)

But that's what Cartoon Network does with all their shows, barring special limited series like SU Future or Infinity Train. TV "premieres" are becoming less and less of a SPECIAL EVENT.

Streaming is the future now.

Attached: Pearl video chat ass.png (1280x720, 303.18K)

Problem is there are a number of other shows that could take this total comedy route a lot better. Whole host of other properties that would be fantastic.

But trying to go full dopey comedy with a majorly serious adventure show.

It doesn't respect the material enough to handle the characters to where they feel right and just comes off as just underwhelming and half-baked with the wrong mentality going in.

That's all well and good, but even people who embrace streaming don't give a fuck about the app and think it's shit.

The only thing the app is good for is making pirating easier.

I hope you have a nice day, user!

Attached: ThunderCats vs. Mutants.webm (720x405, 2.86M)

Maybe CN should either improve their shitty app or change all of their programming into HBO Max exclusives. A CN streaming app that requires a cable subscription is honestly kind of pointless in this current climate.

Attached: I'm on a billboard, Morty!!.jpg (890x500, 109.35K)

Also, Roar is relatively harmless compared to TTGo, which recycles the same mean-spirited jokes about its critics or niche adult topics children wouldn't get.