Remember that time John Constantine and Death taught you how to put on a condom?

Remember that time John Constantine and Death taught you how to put on a condom?

Attached: IMG_1072.jpg (1228x865, 221.52K)

Story time?

Yeah, sure.

Attached: deathlife1.jpg (984x1522, 249.73K)

Attached: deathlife2.jpg (976x1519, 337.97K)

Attached: deathlife3.jpg (985x1516, 393.33K)

Attached: deathlife4.jpg (973x1522, 327.48K)

Attached: deathlife5.jpg (979x1516, 408.41K)

Attached: deathlife6.jpg (979x1619, 454.98K)

Attached: deathlife7.jpg (985x1516, 328.86K)

Attached: deathlife8.jpg (928x1477, 380.67K)

Yes.

This is honestly great.

Attached: 1582842011573.jpg (617x581, 24.37K)

honestly, the art here is just atrocious

Do big publishers even make things like these any more or is it the responsibility of state backed leaflets?

Remember when Swamp Thing grew a bunch of weed for everybody at Constantine's birthday and they all got mega stoned?

Attached: kIShLOh.png (1108x899, 1.54M)

So what you're saying, middle satan, is that adding Constantine to other vertigo characters makes the story better? Because I agree.

Attached: lucy_and_condy.jpg (1041x1600, 364.84K)

John's embarrassment is legit adorable. Dude faces down unspeakable horrors sometimes with nothing more a wry grin but demoing proper condom usage is somehow too much

This was such a vanity piece.

I remember. It's never come in handy though. Haha. Sigh...

Attached: 1540242534051.gif (500x229, 839.46K)

I would even say that the "Vertigo universe" kind of revolved around Constantine and it was great.

How? AIDS and sexual education was a really huge deal in the early 90s and the kind of young people that were reading Vertigo comics at the time (young, urban, arty, probably in college) were an important group to educate about it.

I don't think any publisher would take such a risk in today's political environment.

Can you imagine Batman talking to people at walmart to keel 2 meters away from each other?

Now Gaiman would film a video of his wife applying a condom to one of her groupies instead

It's better than the really preachy Captain Planet episode about AIDS.

Attached: CaptainPlanetAIDS2.jpg (786x554, 55.78K)

I would love Bats to punch some of those idiotic boomers and teenagers who don't bother to wear masks and get right in your face as if there isn't a pandemic going on.

Yes, easily.

That is counterproductive of her function. Death is shit at her job. YHVH should replace her with a new model.

Wasn't he raised Catholic?

>That is counterproductive of her function
She's preventing life. You cannot handle Death's 4D chess.

Nah she is shit at her job. She is well aware of people dying and coming back to life in DC. Unless given orders from YHVH, when one dies that is it. Good or Evil be damned. You all fawn over her, rather it because you fear the nothingness that is Death. Then again all the concepts suck at their jobs, as they act too human.

>That is counterproductive of her function. Common misconception from simplified thinking, Death is simply there to see that death goes along without complication, not to accelerate it. She's a manager more than a harbinger, as it's been said that she's there at the birth of every living thing and then at their end to oversee the process. And people needlessly suffering through that process isn't what death, or Death, is about.

In fact she's halted death before, and when other Endless have similarly neglected or forced their influence on things it has actually made them worse.

Unless given orders, what is dead should stay dead. No redos, no retrys. Also the moment the concepts started to behave like human is the moment they became flawed.