In a review for ATLA the writer described Azula as "Hermione Granger but evil". Is this accurate?

In a review for ATLA the writer described Azula as "Hermione Granger but evil". Is this accurate?

Attached: 6607638-maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 49.05K)

I don't watch/read hairy pooper so I dunno

Not in the slightest. Azula lacks the same level of discipline, is remarkably cunning rather than displaying a prodigious amount of raw intellect, and is deeply insecure due to her inability to form meaningful bonds, while Hermione has incredibly solid friendships.

Nope. Hermine was an educated underdog. Azula had all her talent given to her at birth and was expected to use it. Azula is Draco Malfoy.

Draco was a pretty average magician though.

this

Sounds like some writer that had never seen any piece of media that had a smart female character besides Harry Potter

Didn't stop him from acting like he was better than everyone else because of who his dad was.

Jesus Christ
READ A DIFFERENT BOOK

It was that neckbeard youtuber Sargon who said it, someone posted a thread with his video either on Zig Forums or on Zig Forums

That's what rich kids DO.

No.
Hermione Granger was meant to be an dorky, ugly duckling with more book smarts than common sense.
Whoever made this comparison is a fucking retard.

This, people who make Harry Potter comparisons almost always do so on such an enormously superficial level that it's obvious that they've done almost no reading in their lives. Bad person = Voldemort is the most blatant example of this, Voldemort was a puppet master trying to racially purify wizards from behind the scenes until he could gain enough power to openly portray himself. If the person you're comparing Voldemort to is out in the open or was never attempting to be hidden, and not openly espousing how much they want to make a pure race through genocide, they're not fucking Voldemort.

Something great like ATLA and you reddit faggots still can't read another book....I'm out.

Videos from sargon of Akkad and he wasnt referring to her lineage in the example but her talent and prodigious nature in comparison to her brother.

I honestly can't tell whos worse anymore ATLA fans or HP fans.

Attached: 1234569780652.png (494x400, 130.1K)

You are referring to the Basedgon of Mossad review
the same review where he stupidly claims the only reason Azula is a good firebender is because she just got all her talents handed to her

fuck Zukofags and fuck basedgon.

Attached: carl-benjamin.jpg (968x681, 32.85K)

I saw your youtube comment you stupid nitwit. Azula did not have all her talent "given" to her at birth. Did you miss her very first scene in the show?
how do you fucktards miss this and get "durrr azula never worked hard for anything" out of this.

Attached: 451654894789.gif (320x240, 823.47K)

the difference is Azula didn't "act" like she was better than anyone. she just was better than everyone, and everyone else talked about it.

No, its just an edgy character for the reddit baseder to upboat.

im really tired of listening to midwit casuals who just watched the show last week try to "dissect" azula and coming up with this shit.

HP fans only because you have to deal with them in circles that really have nothing to do with HP. Avatar fans are obnoxious as fuck but at least you rarely see them outside of the context of animation. HP fans shove their shit into every single discussion imaginable, from movies and books like you'd expect to politics and science where they have no business talking about it.

They're both waifushit for dicklets who want to be dominated by a female to jerk off to.

Given that the HP fan can help but shoehorn their references into a completely different series, they're definitely in the wrong in this circumstance?

Overall though? Nah. Still gotta go with HP.

which is ridiculous because azula works harder than zuko.

No.

If you were a hack writer trying to make a comparison to another work of fiction kids would get but you didn't know very much of what kids liked, you'd go for the biggest easiest bit of media from the time of the show and find a female lead in that who people liked.

Azula is very disciplined, perhaps the most in the series. I mean, before she falls apart after her friends leave her, of course.

I was by far the smartest of my siblings when we were in school, got the best grades, and was always one of the top ranked students in my year. nothing pissed me off more than when my sister would tell me i was just lucky because i was "born" smart, except i used to literally spend 10 hours a day on the weekends in my room studying while she was out having a life.

Attached: 1587922821600.jpg (1044x2048, 372.72K)

I wouldn't really call her disciplined. I got the impression that she was more of a natural prodigy. Zuko's the disciplined one.

The first time Azula is introduced she is so pissed off that she has one hair out of place that she starts her practice all over again.
tell me one example of zuko being disciplined

she is, people suck zuko's cock way too much and project azula's strongest qualities onto him