Star Wars Cartoons and Comics

Order 66 today, lads

Final episode airing Monday, the 4th of May (along with Mandalorian behind the scenes miniseries)

youtu.be/RaNeHJyTA8s

Attached: order_66.jpg (1400x1050, 154.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewatchcartoononline.tv/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-7-episode-11-shattered
mega.nz/file/Bh81BKQA#J3QMe14UPW6hYL0DEd0c_QekYwfn9FIqbbk53DrbXhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure they're gonna milk all that sweet, sweet emotion from the last episode.

They already got me big time with this episode.
I'm not ready

So this is inevitably going to show up when we finally see the Mandalorian wars, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-125145.png (2048x1636, 2.16M)

Is there something between Rex and Ahsoka?

I know he's a eunuch clone amd she's a warrior monk, but are they more than friends?

>eunuch clone amd she's a warrior monk

Clones are canonically able to reproduce. But the ship is not there. Just really good friends, also it would be weird to show a 16 year old getting it on with a 26 year old man.

Anyone hoping for more stories about life before the Clone Wars? Like Ahsoka's training with Plo Koon or Rex as a cadet? I am personally under the belief that Rex was the trooper who fell off with Padme at the end of Ep II then got field promoted.

Attached: padme1.jpg (1600x682, 92.11K)

Isn't Rex like 8 years old?

Who knew that the mandos were so kinky

No. He's probably closer to 15

It's probably more supposed to be like a father daughter relationship despite the fact she's older than him.

Wheres the mega?

I ain't got the mega but heres the site I used to watch it. thewatchcartoononline.tv/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-7-episode-11-shattered

Attached: 1582881431597.png (596x373, 515.67K)

Was Cheep possibly proto-Chopper?

That reminds me, Oubliette in Disney Wars when?

Attached: SWDT-11-FC-FNL.jpg (340x512, 47.01K)

Peak "we want to use an old republic character in one of the newer eras and can't figure out a creative way to do so"

Reminder that everything Fagloni and Disney touches turns to shit

Attached: A Guide to Star Wars.jpg (4002x1776, 1.52M)

Keep posting it. I'll keep hiding it.

Wasn't celeste invented for the sake of doing the cross-time storyline?

Clone wars is in patrician taste

>I am personally under the belief that Rex was the trooper who fell off with Padme at the end of Ep II then got field promoted.
Except that Rex confirmed that he wasn't at Geonosis then.

>Isn't Rex like 8 years old?
Chronologically 11 at the war's start. 14 at it's end.

mega.nz/file/Bh81BKQA#J3QMe14UPW6hYL0DEd0c_QekYwfn9FIqbbk53DrbXhM
got it from another thread

I feel like Clone Wars is the best part of the Star Wars franchise. I feel like the best thing George Lucas ever did wasn't the movies he made because most of them were garbage. It was making a world that other, more talented writers and directors, could work with and make brilliant stories. George should have only ever been an idea man.

Attached: Annotation 2019-12-21 134813.png (813x768, 412.1K)

>It was making a world that other, more talented writers and directors, could work with and make brilliant stories.
You are right. The movies are just the skeleton while the real meat is the EU, both old and nu

>I feel like Clone Wars is the best part of the Star Wars franchise.

No.

Attached: star wars fixed.png (607x900, 267.82K)

Okay, underage

Attached: 1588356787519.png (2048x1980, 602.12K)

Except he was? Cody wasn’t at Geonosis though.

Attached: Geonosis Veteran Rex.png (1348x321, 136.85K)

Poor Cody, the one Clone with the most screen time yet we hardly know much about him. Shame we didn't get his appearance in Rebels Filoni talked about.

Same model, not same one though.

Makes sense. I thought he might have gotten his hood replaced, but that explains it much more simply.

2/3 of the franchise sucks massive dog cock because they were directed by that old perv George. ESB and RotJ are only good because they had directors that weren't George. This is because George is an actual sperg who doesn't know how people talk so all of his dialogue is absolute horseshit. He's also a one and done type of director where he'll just do only a few takes of a scene and then say it's good enough. Mark Hamill had to tell him that his lines were stupid and beg him to change it. The only thing George is good at is world building and making epic plots, he is very much so skilled on the macro level of stories. But once it comes down to the micro level of dialogue he just sucks. That's why if you're to read the prequel era it's one of the best stories but when you go watch the movies their absolute cringe.

Sequel era kinda had the opposite problem, I think the dialogue was fine and small scenes were okay in the Disney movies, but the story was so unfocused, unhinged, and stupid that it made the movies fundamentally bad as opposed to just being cringey and sloppy like George's stuff.

The EU has the benefit of having some decent writers flesh out the world that George built and having someone who can actually write dialogue make compelling stories. For example: KOTOR and SWTOR

Attached: 1588129959701.jpg (1080x1080, 134.25K)