Paranatural

Why do I continue to subject myself to this?

Attached: 1588325041-Ch7Pg3small.png (760x1116, 845.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pogGXfL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is even going on in this comic anymore?

The author suffered another hand injury, although this time the bullet went through his hand and into his brain.

Everyone is gay apparently.

The real question is why you continue to subject us to it.

Misery loves company

because now we know the werewolf he hunts is a she.

So she is a Wifwolf. And we now wait the chance to Waifu her?

The werewolf is gonna be a dude that identifies as a she because Hack Morrison

I miss when this looked like some sort of Earthbound with ghosts and badass lolis.

I didn't really care that Mina was lesbian or that the blind agent was also lesbian. I felt like the radio hosts obviously being gay was fine because it wasn't explicit, which I thought was the artist developing a sense of taste.

And now Spender's gay. And while I should have felt this way earlier, it's excessive now. Not to mention we spent like a year on dodgeball.

The author can write a funny line and make some amazingly inspired art, but this is only going to end in a flaming pile of convoluted bullshit, sexual orientation pandering aside. There's more loose ends and loose connections than can be done in time. The student council and the student tavern are entire plotlines all in themselves. I regret sending Zach money or shilling this comic, what a waste of potential.

I wish we could just go back

Attached: 2013-09-13-chapter-4-page-37.png (768x1157, 626.91K)

Where's the wristposter.

AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHH

Attached: takeiteasyzac.jpg (460x300, 48.47K)

How does the human population sustain itself in these 'progressive' universes when literally everyone is some flavor of non-breeder?

user I realize you are gay but try to contain yourself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH

Attached: Zack the Hack.jpg (1000x880, 394.36K)

Ah it took only 3 pages to go back to no backgrounds at all when there should be some, didn't it?

Finally a good ship to jump on.

I haven't read Paranatural in like a year because I just stopped caring. What happened to bring us to Spender having a gay lover? Has the story actually progressed at all?

Not really. There are vampires now and also werewolfs I guess. We've actually learned spender is gay a while back.

Wristposting makes these threads worth it.

kek

based

>imgur.com/a/pogGXfL
Thoughts?

Attached: Smug Shota.png (365x365, 100.2K)

I can only assume asexual reproduction

I fucking cannot even remember the name of the paper spider. And I fucking loved it so much. I barely was able to remember Forge's name.

This is the problem. The story is made up of so many incredible things; there's so much good shit here and it's all going to be spoiled by the fact the author has written so much shit that cannot possibly come together. I'm sad to be quitting this shit but I know it's entirely justified, there's no fucking way this ends well.

We've known Spender is gay for ages, stop being dramatic.
This is starting to feel how Paranatural used to feel. Shut up.

Okay so, list of gay characters:
>Spender
>Garcia (Jean is such a bad name for him, he should have had a Spanish name)
>Zarei
>Agent Day
>Cody

And then RJ is non-binary.

And I think that's it?

>I didn't really care that Mina was lesbian
Same...I don't take that seriously either since Mina's existence itself pretty dubious - we're talking about a character made by someone who legit thinks wearing a hijab is just fashion instead of being tied with some religious obligation (i.e not doing haram stuff like being into spirits). But her first appearance made herself out to have this defiant IDGAF attitude that we're kinda OK with it.

And then Zack just ruins her appeal by turning her into some sad horny personification of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Wasn't that comic about kids fighting ghosts?

Do background characters count? the list increases by four points if they do (background lesbians +radio guys).

Anyway, the issue is not simply that they were introduced, is that they were ALL revealed to be homo in the exact same chapter.

I've always asked myself that and it's why i hate gay/sterile ships because the funnest part for me is the possibility of kids but apparently the answer is '""open""" relationships'.

Attached: unnamed.png (650x450, 58.58K)