Fashion Monster

>She's home

fashionmonstercomic.com/

Attached: 02_17[1].jpg (800x1221, 706.69K)

All I need is one look at this to decide I hate it. Why do these hack webcomic creators always try to shill their garbage here, of all places?

Because you touch yourself at night

Attached: DtAgOxsXgAASOpT.jpg (1579x1579, 195.46K)

Attached: 559FFCA8-A36D-419D-A7B9-018012498AF4.jpg (2257x2793, 1.46M)

>That 2nd/3rd Panel layout.

Don't do that.

This looks kinda cute. Do the creator have any relation to Rem of Devil's Candy? Kinda reminded me of it. I will give it a read.

The what

Looks cute.

Samefag or zero standards? Disgusting either way.

Fuck off, webcomics are only barely tolerated here as it is. Your low rent ecchi trash can go in the trash where it belongs.

Stay mad.

Attached: 14.jpg (1234x1400, 265.7K)

Stay talentless.

Attached: 1415116143161.png (171x143, 38.68K)

You're messing with the flow of the action.

I'm sorry that nobody liked your shit drawings and that others are succeeding where you always fail. I'm sure you tried really hard and deserved all your participation ribbons.

I have never tried to make a webcomic, nor will I ever. When I know full well I can't do something, I don't do it anyway out of stubborness.

Riiight

Zig Forums - Comics & Cartoons

Yes user, because I have so much reason to lie about that. There's no way anyone could possibly look at this pisswater comic, think it's shit, and tell the creator to stop before they meet with crushing disappointment. It must be because I'm, jealous or something. Fuck off.

Attached: 1409772597406.png (714x710, 354.43K)

You should try to love yourself more user

Are you still seething because you can't prevent people from making Devil's Candy threads?

Regardless of one single seething user's opinion, literally where else webcomics go if not here anyway? I guess japanese comic can go in jp, but what about stuff like the OP post, devil's candy, ava's demon, etc?

Attached: ot.png (323x336, 186.23K)

No, I just strongly object to shilling. This is not a board to peddle one's wares, it's for discussion.

They can go to a website where that's okay. I hear a lot of webcomics hook up with Hiveworks nowadays. Maybe try that.

Attached: 1430020852705.jpg (512x381, 29.66K)

>They can go to a website where that's okay.
But which rule of this basketweaving forum says its not okay here

You don't seriously think the webcomic threads are all made by their authors, do you? That's just a meme.

Basic decorum. It's just unsavory, and many of these creators often try to shame their prospective audience into sampling the product. I come here to(try to) discuss comics and cartoons, not to have talentless wannabes toss mediocre swill in my face and try and guilt trip me into reading it.

>basic decorum
>on Zig Forums

Just caught up. Melissa better be a bit nicer to her bro soon or she'll end up an unlikable protagonist.

>Aaahghh help the invisible big bad user who likes something i don't is forcing me to come into discussion threads and shit them up
Fuck off

>This is a board to discuss comics
>But if you discuss a comic, I'm going to call it shilling

So what, we're only allowed kid's cartoons and cape shit?

It's the fucking comic board. I like when anons shill and dump their stuff. My only rule is that you can only dump your comic once. Keep it reasonable.

I don't shill my webcomic here, but your posts make me want to

I think we're still barely in the first act, I doubt she'll be growing as a person for a while

We could certainly try to make that a thing again. Sure would be nice.

I'm going to call it shilling if you shill it at me. I've never heard of this comic, and you desperately trying to get me to read it by making this thread has only made me hate it. Granted, it looks like shit anyway, but you're not helping.

Devil's candy is popular and there have been multiple threads on Zig Forums for at least a year about it. I don't read it because I don't like the writing, but it's absolutely better than most of the junk that's posted here. Go whine at all the horrible questionable content threads, and thundercats roar bitchfits.

Wow, you're paranoid.

Huh, look at that, all out of fucks to give. Stop shilling.

>it's absolutely better than most of the junk that's posted here
Sure it is, pal. There are like, MAYBE three good webcomics in the first place, so I kind of doubt it.

Buddy, there are clearly several anons posting that you are overly sensitive. I am not the OP. Also, jesus christ, the linework alone in this comic makes it better than 80% of the shit posted on this board.

You guys should ignore this schizo's derailing and discuss cute melissa

Attached: sleepilessa.png (620x280, 301.08K)

The creator of this comic is an excellent artist. Are they also a pedophile?

>muh linework
Really? The artist can draw somewhat smooth lines and that's worthy of praise? You people have no standards.

>I am not the OP.
You're still a dirty shill.

What does shill even mean to you? I don't read the comic. I don't make the comic. I'm not paid to promote the comic. I literally just think that it's worth posting here over most of the garbage on this board, and that you are an idiot. Is thinking you're an idiot the definition of "a shill"?