What did they mean by this?

Attached: 2DDBBE6E-637F-4DA5-B3F2-F51ED12E082A.jpg (1500x1075, 219.08K)

I’m so glad Steven and Connie broke up

I don't know user, why did you photoshop a collar and chain in there.

Connie and Steven are in love and will get married. Cope.

I think you know

She literally rejected his marriage proposal. He ends up leaving town forever. It’s very obvious there’s nothing there

Oh yeah wow, you’re right. Maybe Lapiven still has a chance?

Again.

Attached: 15853090503940.png (226x190, 60.45K)

>What did they mean by this?

Attached: 4BD1E03B-03C5-4827-8666-B4DDEE9D3B5A.jpg (1242x1894, 1.22M)

Attached: 3C2D4607-9FB9-447D-9F21-7787FDF7B714.jpg (740x370, 28.16K)

Goodbye kiss, doesn’t mean anything. We know Connie doesn’t feel that way about Steven anyway.

That the Connie/Steven relationship is a direct parallel to the Pearl/Pink Diamond relationship. In this case, Connie (Pearl) is the slave/servant of Steven (PD). Since they have fused just like Pearl/PD and are romantically involved with one another just like Pearl/PD, Steven will eventually cuck Connie, the human, for a gem to parallel PD cucking Pearl, the gem, with a human.

Attached: 128473287432.jpg (2664x3438, 546.57K)

You are the only salft faggot, who hurt you.

I just know that Connie doesn’t love Steven which anyone with a brain can see

Your just self projecting again, cry some more

user, you need to accept Connie and Steven simply are not a good pairing. Why can’t you be glad that Steven has moved on from her and is now free to be with someone who loves him?

That's nice, kid. Go have your fanfiction in the corner. The story is over and nothing any of us say matters, so we'll think about Steven and Connie

>creator of the show states they're in love
>they kissed on screen (No you don't kiss your "Just Friend" that way)
>have a deep chemistry and History together
>literally Connies first friend
>they make goo goo eyes at each other whenever they get a chance
>spent like a week together fused on an alien planet
>and are obviously in love to anyone with two eyes

You have to be a retard if you didn't read this.

They have no chemistry and history together is just sunk cost fallacy. Just because they’re friends doesn’t mean she views him in a romantic sense. Kiss on the lips is possible between friends. They don’t make goo goo eyes, whatever that means. They had to stay fused or else they would die. And anyone can see they don’t love each other. It’s why she rejected him and he leaves her.

They weren't hired because they can draw consistently, they were hired because of nepotism.

>no chemistry and history together

She's been around since Season 1 Episode 7.

>Kiss on the lips is possible between friends
There's a thing called boundaries, Sorry unless they are fuck buddies
no, that doe not happen
>They don’t make goo goo eyes, whatever that means.

Sounds like you don't understand types of culture writings in TV shows could be your problem and answer why you wanna play retarded

I don't believe for a second you watched the show.

I meant to say that having history with someone is an example of sunk costume fallacy. Not everyone has the same boundaries you have and they don’t make goo goo eyes, they’re friends if anything and most likely not even that anymore. She doesn’t love him. It’s why she didn’t marry him.

>*sunk cost fallacy
Either way, she doesn’t love Steven. She obviously doesn’t

user we know you have to cope, we know you want Connie's pussy.

What you are seeing taking place is taking place a few months later, Connie has seemingly entered an official relationship with Steven, with them making plans to see each other while he travels around the country and (possibly) finds a place to settle down permanently and she continues her college plans, and then sharing their first on-screen kiss just before he leaves Beach City.

You are going to be a retard and say the same thing over and over proving to this thread that you were in love with the pussy and can't let go the fact your ship didn't win

I bet you will replay like you did once again.

I don’t like Connie as a character and I don’t see the appeal of her romantically. She simply is not right for Steven and he’s better off without her in his life. He’s now able to have a relationship with someone who loves him

>I don’t like Connie as a character and I don’t see the appeal of her romantically

See thank you this is all about your ship not winning. Thank you for Stepping up and having the Ball to say it.

I just know she’s wrong for Steven and anyone else besides her would be good for Steven. She and Steven just had a very unhealthy relationship, she never loved him

We know you're still shocked and are coping, while Steven finds a home for Connie while she finishes her schooling.

They won’t have a home together. She doesn’t care for commitment

At 15, where are you from?

Either she wants it now or never, Steven was willing to give anything for her, but now he realizes she was never worth it when she wouldn’t do the same and left that life behind

>Either she wants it now or never, Steven was willing to give anything for her, but now he realizes she was never worth it when she wouldn’t do the same and left that life behind

You are only taking for your self. I've known many hate the idea but end up loving it later in life, Hell I didn't even think about wedding bells until I was 19/20, Connie is only 15/16, people at that age just begin to have those feelings of falling in love (I'm not talking about crush's) " and she said not right now, She didn't say No.
She doesn't, Riiiiiiiiiiiight sure, whatever you say Troll Master

Attached: 1578555704945.png (2410x1330, 2.15M)

Hentailand, she doesn’t love Steven, that was an act of friendship. Marriage isn’t something Connie wants in life and is something Steven does. They’re clearly incompatible and both should move on and see other people