WHO IS HE?!

We're close, I can feel it. The list of suspects is only a handful of people

Attached: Kindred.jpg (678x856, 286.4K)

Does it even matter?

I hate it so much when artists wrap a character in bandages while very clearly not giving any thought at all to how bandages work - despite them being extremely simple.

It's 100% part of Peter's soul

Him or Harry are the only two options, and Harry is way too obvious

Attached: kindred identity.png (700x525, 626.51K)

It's the real Aunt May. Peter has been living with a clone the whole time.

No... no...

IT'S HIS MARRIAGE TO MJ! RETURNED FROM HELL AS A VENGEFUL SPIRIT!

This character will probably be forgotten and discarded the issue after they're defeated anyway

honestly I wouldn't even mind if that was the case, one last final fuck you to the spider-mistakes of the 2000s

It's not Harry

Randy

Basically.

The only character who'd know so much about Peter's life is Peter himself.

That said, given that there are so many ties, I wonder if Harry will end up playing into it at all.

>he

So it's confirmed not to be Gwen?

The soul of Peter that died inside Otto's body, it's obvious.

We don’t know
>It’s obvious
It’s really not

Wouldn't that soul be back in Peter now?

It's a fraction of his soul

It'll be a totally-new character we've never seen before just to spite all the guessers.

Why would Peter's soul go to hell when he's done so much selfless good?

>We're close, I can feel it
Literally, we were a couple of issues from Peter and Kindred meeting.

It's Gabe.
It fills in more holes than any other theory.

Attached: 1578627769759.jpg (1988x3056, 1.82M)

I guess Mephisto is a dick

Ladies and gentlemen; a theory even more retarded than Gwendred.

Yeah I don't think it'll be a part of Peter's soul because what would that even look like, another clone? And Harry would be boring. Could also just be MJ

So everyone now goes to hell no matter what?

Besides, Mephisto can't do anything. Part if the deal was that he leaves Peter alone forever. That's why he needed a proxy in Spiderman/Deadpool.

That was one of the first theories that came up.

Because God doesn't like it when you make a deal with the fucking devil. Just because the deal is isn't for your soul, doesn't mean you aren't going to hell.

Why would gabe give a fuck if peter revealed his identity to felica? He was a sociopath the entire time, also why would spencer use the only story beat worse than the one he's trying to deal with as a solution to his sorting out the continuity?

Yeah, and it's really stupid.

>Part if the deal was that he leaves Peter alone forever
Well, if it's a part of Peter's soul that got out that's not really his fault and he's also bussy getting his ass dragged all over the place by the new king of hell so who knows.

It was mostly based on the fact that Kindred's centipedes looked and moved a lot like Otto's mechanical arms, it wasn't stupid at the time.

The entire point of a DEAL WITH THE DEVIL is that your soul is tainted for all of eternity. though another massive point of a deal with the devil is the ironic punishment that's supposed to come, like if this was a real story aunt may would've died of a heart attack right after peter dissolved the marriage

Where in the Bible is that listed as a sin?

>Why would gabe give a fuck if peter revealed his identity to felica?
I said it fills in the MOST holes, not all of them. There isn't a single theory that's airtight at the moment, but it's the one with the least problems.

>why would spencer use the only story beat worse than the one he's trying to deal with as a solution to his sorting out the continuity?
Sometimes writers try to fix or make something good out of bad stories. A good chunk of Immortal Hulk was dedicated to referencing Civil War 2, and that was WAY worse than Sins Past.

>it wasn't stupid at the time.
Yeah, it was.

Fuck I need to catch up to spiderman, what has happened since the Carnage thing?

Fisk wants The Tablet and Boomerang knows where the fragments are