What kind of fruit do you like the most?

What kind of fruit do you like the most?

Attached: Mark_Twain_Satan.png (360x450, 156.76K)

what if I said "grapefruits" (even thought I hate them) and he gave me a grapefruit? Of course it would be the tainted grapefruit of knowledge, making me a sinner, and he would gloat in my face about how I was too consumed by my own vices and took a sin upon myself. But then I would say I actually fucking hate grapefruits. How would he react then?

I think he would be able to tell if you're lying.

>pineapple

My boyfriend.

The forbidden kind

Attached: 1549914196936.gif (240x240, 2.84M)

Satan was pretty based

No kidding

Self-control.

Please, come in.

Attached: satan.jpg (480x360, 7.83K)

gay people

Misread the OP and shuddered.
>What kind of fruit do you like the moist?

Tomato. One, as definitive answer if it qualifies by way of supernatural judgement, two, because while I probably have eaten more tomatoes than any other fruit, I would never eat a regular whole tomato.

The fruit of my own labor.

>gets swallowed by the earth

The ones that are not obnoxious faggots shoving their lifestyle down your throat.

So most of them?

fun fact:
nowhere in the bible it is stated what kind of fruit it was, the only reason why today the forbidden fruit is associated with apples is because in latin the word for apple and evil are the same.

Attached: 539c281e78be65411f7357366b1c96fb[1].jpg (600x450, 33.79K)

The fruits of my labor.

And beef jerky. Fuck nutritional facts, beef jerky is a fruit if I say it's a fruit.

I also choose this guy's boyfriend.

AND YOU ARE BUT A

THOT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Satan acts more like the Old Testament god here, giving life to things only to get pissed when they do something he doesn’t like and destroys everything.

That's not why (though it is true both words are 'malum'). It comes from Old English translations of Genesis. The word 'æppel' is used in it. However, æppel is just the Saxon word for literally any fruit and later got associated with the modern idea of an apple as a specific type of fruit. Most people prior used the concept of figs.

I absolutely adore this scene it is so twisted yet beautiful in some ways

But isn't it right? Aren't we, just a thought when stripped of everything?

Ripe, opening durian. Let's go.

Yeah, we are all ultimately thots.
It's not the satan it's literally just some other angel named satan, in the story satan is a common name.

the most attractive quality is to be wanted by others
I too, want this dude's boyfriend

>Yeah, we are all ultimately thots.

We are heared because someone perpetuated the "thot chain."

Attached: Monster Figment of your imagination.png (5600x1900, 1.88M)

Don't really like fruit. Don't you have a coca cola?

man you had this one pent up and ready, huh?

Satan isn't even a name at all. It literally an adversary or obstacle. During the Crusades, crusaders actually sometimes referred to Muslim soldiers collectively as 'satans', and in medieval stories sometimes 'monster' would be replaced with 'a satan'.

I don't eat fruit. Just meat and vegetables as nature intended. begone.

Enjoy your diabetes.