Korra

Out of all the shit tier idea's to come out of this fucking show.
These fuckers make me SO GOD DAMN MAD.
I fucking hate how EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has mastered a skill nobody else in the entire history of the world has, it's like the writers went, "HOW CAN WE MAKE THE BIGGEST MARY SUES TO EVERY GOD DAMN GRACE TELEVISION".

Jesus christ, anyone else hate the Red Lotus?

Attached: ming.png (360x360, 91.14K)

>EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has mastered a skill nobody else in the entire history of the world has
Combustionbending and lavabending were shown back in the original series, Ming-hua is water Toph and did you miss everything about Guru Laghima?

They were the best part of season 3 just because of the fact they had either different bending or a unique style. Make season 1 another season long and make these guys villains of season 3 and 4 and korra wouldn't be complete fucking shit.

Attached: 1588383378584.gif (112x112, 105.34K)

That part was curshing, shocking and mind-blowing all at the same time.

>that file name
Really nigga?

Lava bending was a fire bender thing
cause like
lava
fire

haha

they were the only fun korra villains so i like them

Yes nigga.

>EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has mastered a skill nobody else in the entire history of the world has
None of their skills were new.
We’ve had at least three avatars that could lavabend, two flying airbenders before Zaheer, and Combustion Man. Even Ming isn’t an exception, we’ve seen benders bend and affect their element with with minimum movement before.

It's and rare earthbending skill. Bolin has it too in the end of series

Well if we're gonna go down this road fuck it

Attached: 672.png (677x677, 382K)

Bolin was the son of a fire bender so it's possible that only fire benders and their kids could bend it.

>Wow the group of highly dangerous and trained terrorists were also very capable benders.

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>Ghazan
Lavabending was displayed before. Some people guessed that it was some esoteric fire/earthbending combination that only the Avatar could use, but that was never confirmed. I think that Korra did a good job of explaining why so few people had ever mastered it.
>Ming-hua
I don't get what's so special here. She's just an armless, yet particularly talented waterbender. Yes, she can't make the same kind of moves that most waterbenders perform, but if you'll notice, her bending style is also completely different.
>P'li
She's from the same cult as Combustion Man. We already knew that was a thing, and we had no reason to expect that he was the only one.
>Zaheer
He didn't have a special skill for most of his life. He was a talented schemer and martial artist; if you pay attention, it's really obvious that he doesn't airbend like any other airbender. He's basically just using his preexisting fighting skills to channel the airbending. He happened to be a devoted student of airbending philosophy, which did give him some help along the way, but he was still a rank amateur.
The only reason that he was able to beat so many White Lotus members and Earth Kingdom soldiers was that nobody knew how to fight an airbender. Kya, who's presumably sparred against Tenzin before, was able to force him to flee. And just watch his fight with Tenzin, Zaheer is getting his ass handed to him until the others show up.
As for the flight, it wasn't a matter of nobody being able to learn it. It was that it required such sacrifice that nobody was willing to learn it.

It makes no sense for firebenders to bend it as lava is molten rock, not heat or plasma. By all logic it should be a subset of earthbending.

That's possible. I wonder what other kind of composed bending skills could exist aside of that. Seems interesting.

Combustion is just heatbending

>Same cult as combustion man
Since when was this a thing?

So it's kind of heating the air arond you and making it explode with your mind? I've seen guys in the TV which swears having temperature mind controlling powers.

huh guess i misremembered. Ignore that part, but it being an established skill in-universe is still true.

I rewatched this season and would have loved all 4 season to have just been this season.

whats wrong with the file name

As far as we know they were supposed to had this atypical bending skills like Lava: being Earth bending with a mix of fire bending also seems to be some kind of rare hereditary skill. Combustion: is kind of Fire bending with the mind so kind of a mix with Air Bending. As for Zaheer and Ming-Hua I agree, they don't seem to have any unusual or obscure skill but rather they are like some kind of outcasted experts in a twisted way (I.e. Zaheer suffocating Earth Queen)

The funny thing is the dark avatar idea could have worked with them. Zaheer instead of creating balance causes disaster and the avatar has to both chase him and fix the mess.

Molten rock is a liquid, so really, water benders should be lavabenders.

Has there ever been elite terrorists?

Now that I actually think about it, terrorists can't exactly draw from a huge pool of people so they can never be elite. The idea that they could be the best doesn't make sense.

Depending on your point of view some probably think or claim various Special Forces teams who go on assassination and sabotage missions are probably terrorists.

Think about it a little harder.

Waterbenders can't bend any liquid, just water.

That makes no sense. Lava is just rock and metal. It has no water on it so they couldn't be able't bend it.

They can bend blood because of the water in it therefore they should be able to bend any liquid with water in it.

Non sequitur user.

earth benders should be able to bend the body too, cause iron is in ur blood n shit

Or something like Bone bending. That would be metal as fuck.

I can't think about it any harder. Terrorists can't have large recruitment programs no draw from large preexisting programs. Anything large enough to do that would be a state unto itself, at which point it's hardly a terrorist organization unless you are George Dubya Bush.

>squid arms
Used by Katara.
>Combustion bending
Used by Combustion Man.
>Lavabending
Used by Roku.

okay magneto