There will never be a Zig Forums game with this much soul ever again

There will never be a Zig Forums game with this much soul ever again

Attached: hhngmhy.jpg (1200x960, 135.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealWilttilt/status/1252007346332528641
twitter.com/Dogon_McBanana/status/1256104048098283520
youtube.com/watch?v=IdJ1LYsxZXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for reminding both of how old I'm getting and how I'll never get to enjoy this game again fucker. Whatever happened to the project to remake this?

not again, every fusion fall threads is the same

it got a dmca after being out for two years
both projects are now unable to ever see the day of light again

Someone else will revive it. Right bros?

I really wanted to see more interactions between these two

Attached: kgtu.png (400x451, 63.76K)

theres already a few small attempts popping up but unless they can get another competent coder (which are very rare in this community, since its mainly artists) to get through fusionfall's strange spaghetti code, then i doubt it. i do also think that the universe team were the best fit for the project so it does bring more doubt for me personally

there are also people working on another minecraft server again, but its modded this time

All because one autist wanted crafting.
Hope they enjoyed the attention

that hasnt really been confirmed besides the guy just claiming he did

the more likely reason is due to the fact when typing up CN legacy, which is CN's attempt at advertising older content for HBO MAX, fusionfall legacy stuff would pop up first
its still a very dumb reason though

I have seen one group trying to revive it, i tried to contact them to see if they need any help but i have yet to get a response
>
there are also people working on another minecraft server again, but its modded this time
What?

As long as that retarded C^^t keeps sending seize and assist letter there sure as hell won't, because I know for a fact CN unironically couldn't give less of a shit about it.

theres just this group of people working on a fusionfall minecraft server with fusionfall related mods
im not really interested in it that much but i see posts about it from time to time

Isn't CN trying to get those claims they made null invoided.

Proof?

As a Nickelodeon fan a Nickelodeon FusionFall would be a dream for me

Remember debug land? Basically if you hopped out of bounds you got to see shit that developers were hiding. I always liked it. It had an eerie, uncanny feel to it. I was able to get an item a few weeks early due to the exploit

Attached: Soul.png (1242x756, 1.49M)

Looks like Upgrade

its the part of debug land that has the Ship(it was basically an upgrade dog that could turn in a ship) dungeon layout in it

There was a screen cap from CN's customer service that basically said that they hear that people are disappointed cause of the shut down and they're working to fix the problems, just because of the pandemic it might take awhile.

I know who Ship is, i just got done watching the entirety of Ben 10 a few days ago, i refuse to watch the reboot though, i couldn't even get past the first episode

I hope CN actually hires them and make this official

What are your favorite designs

i really enjoy knuckles and lumpus's designs even if they were just revealed after the game got the dmca

Attached: knuckles.png (262x314, 30.63K)

This was my favorite redesign. I think we both know why

Attached: >we_want_the_anime_community.jpg (1192x670, 129.08K)

only ben10, the power puff girls and marie kanker don't look awkward in the fusion fall style

You got a pic of Lumpus

Well, i think over 90% look good

twitter.com/RealWilttilt/status/1252007346332528641
here's the twitter post of it, dogon, another dev also posted some world building stuff for viewing purposes
twitter.com/Dogon_McBanana/status/1256104048098283520
also panman14, the composerhas been posting a track a day for the project which you can find on his youtube channel of the the same name

>twitter.com/Dogon_McBanana/status/1256104048098283520
Holy fuck that's amazing

does an unfucked full body sprite of FF blossom's portrait exist?

Attached: Blossom_FFU_Picture.jpg (587x714, 163.08K)

i couldnt find the normal one but for some reason i found the fusion variant

Attached: fusion.png (2300x3924, 1.97M)

needed more Fanny.

Attached: 86.jpg (320x320, 18.13K)

she was actually gonna be in an update in area 51.1 with mr black and mr white, and general specific/
her whole plot was going to be about trying to get back to moonbase while black and white tried to capture her since they thought she was an alien due to her accent
youtube.com/watch?v=IdJ1LYsxZXs

>Scottish accent
>think shes an alien.
those retards