Did they kill your dog or did they make a cartoon not the way you wanted?

did they kill your dog or did they make a cartoon not the way you wanted?

Attached: 1577615588430.png (1210x642, 1.59M)

I just don't think the writing's good enough for them to be up their own ass about people disliking the show

Attached: 1579815170819.gif (250x250, 282.46K)

Both

this show irradiates Chad energy. it's a fun watch if you're not autistically obsessed with the original

They made a cartoon i didn't want then shoved it in my face for several straight months without rest, then mocked me for preferring the old show and derided and marginalized prior fans.

Attached: ttg.png (1198x1203, 303.75K)

BUNS KETCHUP PICKLE CHEESE PUT THAT PATTY IN BETWEEN
IS BURGER
WHAT? WHAT?
IS BURGER!

They made a cartoon so bad my dog got depressed and killed itself. So yeah, I'm pretty mad.

Attached: b8c.jpg (600x450, 49.6K)

A car killed my dog, but thx for making me remember that.

don't forget that whole thing in the TTG/thundercats roar crossover where they made fun of the death of panthero's voice actor.

Attached: thunder.png (732x1122, 1M)

if that were true people would leave the show alone in the first place

that's Panthro, not the voice actor

Attached: 1583689542855.png (744x1042, 1.27M)

to me at least, it's more how unprofessional and petty the crew working on the show act. At times they'll go out of their way to antagonize fans, which is something you should never do when working on a show.

Bright colors and loud noises are loved by children, but incredibly young children.

I'm not inclined to side with either group. I just think it's hilarious how the outragefags can't take it when the show shitposts back.

Attached: 1578607305978.jpg (640x480, 41.68K)

But lets also write episodes about subject matter so over the main demographic for this shows head they have no idea what they are watching and are disinterested/bored so we can stroke our own egos.

That fucking episode about the people working on this show is the worst.

>Hey people don't like our thing
>We should act really smug towards those people
>More people don't like our thing, how did this happen

Johnny Test without the soul

TTG does nothing unjustified to deserve the vitriol it gets.

Attached: 1560262544334.jpg (720x552, 68.3K)

LEAKED TEEN TITANS GO EPISODE SCRIPT
>beast boy walks in
"YO dude I just pee pee'd on YO couch fool! and I TOOTED"
>cut to the couch with a horrified face and then slow motion of beast boy slowly landing his butt cheeks on the couch as it looks horrified
"AW YEAH, now that's a comfy spot for my boot-AYYY"
>cut to cyborg
"Dude, no one wanna hear about your booty"
"Aw c'mon yo I'm just describing it to the audience"
>cut to robin
"WAIT THE AUDIENCE?"
>robin runs to the screen, says some fourth wall shit
>raven enters through a portal
"Forget it robin, no one will ever like us"
"NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE! L-LOOK AT MY UNDERWEAR"
>It's the original teen titans logo on them
"YOU LIKE US NOW RIGHT? RIGHT?"
>Starfire walks in
"I'm afraid the audience will never like the us, robin"
"NO WAIT WAAAIT!!"
>raven pulls him off screen with her powers
"Sorry about that guys"

Attached: 1564277815907 (2).jpg (248x392, 71.65K)

>they made fun of the death of panthero's voice actor.
reaching

I think the show can be funny at times

>raven enters through a portal
"Forget it robin, no one will ever like us"
"NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE! L-LOOK AT MY UNDERWEAR"
>It's the original teen titans logo on them
"YOU LIKE US NOW RIGHT? RIGHT?"

That was actually pretty funny

Technically it was the vet who anesthetized her, but I'm sure that what the black guy who hit my dog with a truck yelled was "booyah!" before he drove away.
Never liked the Teen Titans.

kek

They ruined my favorite cartoon channel by making it infantile trash

Attached: E836E6E4-9412-49BE-B301-A87B813C2603.jpg (500x760, 153.16K)

I tried getting into it again during the Terra episode, but it was much like last year's Hellboy: more faithful to the comics, yet at the expense of the image which fans of the original, that premiered a decade ago, were familiar with.

This
We only have one good cartoon on CN right now, and it's being slaughtered by scheduling; even in Japan

Attached: 39.webm (1920x1080, 1.12M)

but what you did here was adult humor

how obsessed do you have to be
3 years ago is long enough to not be considered a reference

Bro its woke time 2020, drawings mean everything to the mentally ill.

I actually enjoy the show but I get tired of them complaing about the hate they get. It's funny the first 1 or 3 times but after a while it just gets annoying. I ended up dropping the show after the Thundercats crossover, even I can't stomach that.

It's just so unmemorable. It took a more comedy focus rather than a story focus, which is fine in itself, but its gags are so infantile or unfunny that it could never reach the heights of other comedy driven shows that are still remembered to this day like EEnE or Grim Adventures. Add on the fact its building off a completely different show and the creators are cunts and yeah it's hard to like.

I don't care enough to be angry at it but it just isn't good. The first time they made fun off autistic TTfags it was funny but it feels like that's literally the only memorable thing they do and it's grown somewhat pathetic.

Like Sonic Boom was somewhat similar but it was able to back itself up by being actually funny beyond the meta jokes.