Why are Christians this insane?

youtu.be/5Bo0Gtk1SpA

btw im not Chinese even though the vid uses Chinese characters. I can't find any other vid relating to this insane Christianity.

Attached: 20200501_190544.jpg (720x890, 413.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8kkgccLG1Gg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeon_Kwang-hoon
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/チョン・クァンフン
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are these Christians, pic related, doing? they seems like practicing some anime shit.

Attached: 新天地イエス協会2-768x336.jpg (768x336, 48K)

nigga, I have no idea what those chinks are talking about, there is no subtitles and this pic you posted down has nothing to do with the church, it's just something you niggas do

These Christians looks like soulless kimchibags tho. Why are they like this?

Attached: img_ca2a89a34717c7715cc45d5a3b234b15541134.jpg (1179x594, 110.16K)

These are probably evangelic Christians or some shit like that. This is a weird cult from America.
If you want to see standard Christians look at Catholics.

>what those chinks are talking about
No, they are koreans.

>there is no subtitles
The man is a famous SK Christian leader who encouraged people to get infected with novel corona virus. but funny thing he didnt get punished, because he is a top of SK Christianity lol
he said
>Get infected with corona together
>Even if you got corona: God save you.

all abrahamic religions are cults, why are you suprised

>turn your other cheek when your enemy slaps you!

not accurate but its somewhere along those lines

Attached: 1586686401264.png (760x792, 59.09K)

>The man is a famous SK Christian leader who encouraged people to get infected with novel corona virus. but funny thing he didnt get punished, because he is a top of SK Christianity lol
Then as I said it's not about Christianity, it's about American-style Protestantism.

imagine falling for american protestantism

youtu.be/8kkgccLG1Gg

>turn your other cheek when your enemy slaps you!
>not accurate but its somewhere along those lines
Ahhh lol Your explanation kinda got me.

its sad, modern christianity has turned into a profit making scheme. in the olden day missionaries sacrificed their life to spread their belief, i m sure there are some like them still but we just dont see them.

>SK Christianity
what part of the Church is that? is this like a protestant strain where they just want to get money out of people?

convert to catholicism

Attached: pap.jpg (243x250, 7.31K)

isnt pope very rich and corrupt? i prefer protestant over catholic.

ok fine, just dont complain

yeah, it's catholics

No he's not corrupted you retard, stop falling for the protestshit propaganda. And the Church is rich, not the pope. In America the pastors themselves are rich and see the church as a business, that's the difference.

BTFO

Attached: sentinelese-tribe-112018.jpg (1024x505, 147.51K)

hey, Judas sold out our Lord for a shekel and the church still lives for 2000 years so maybe bad people aren't that big of a deal if there is actual God fearing people around

Yeah Japan doesn't have cults and stuff, it's only Korea.

Attached: 0d4uvmin.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

based

Christianity is ultimate cuck belief

i kinda see your point but still those pope and his bitch boys have a lot of influence and power.

based and Tengripilled

lol ..

LMAO
dude read a book once in a while

PROTIP: Indulgence, Donation of Constantine

the whole point of the birth of the protestant heresy was to dodge taxes and steal the land that was donated during centuries religious people to the church and abbeys

but at the same time we killed so many natives, muslims and pagans everywhere

Theres a history of megachurch cults in Korea. During the 70's and 80's alot of Korean Christians came to the US and learned from the megachurch model and took it back, gave it a Korean nationalist spin and largely gained the blessing of the corporatist government.

I know about the ''Church of Jesus Christ'' in some asian island coutries, they attack catholics every chance they get and all they do in their masses is make people cry and then demand money

im not a history geek, i only know the most recent history. i know because a lot of missionaries sacrificed their lives in Asia and converted my ancestors despite the oppression by the government.

It's not only ancient history, user. My country, for example, has around 13,000 missionaries still working in shitholes, in South America Africa and alike. We send them all the money from a certain Sunday collection every year.

Also, a lot of poor people in my city (Madrid) are being fed by their local parishes. Some distribute a few millions of tons in a week. Opus Dei, Redemptorists, SSCC, common diocesans, HC sisters... You name them. In Madrid, if you are hungry, you just call your local Catholic Parish. Now, with the covid19, or in normal times.

thats nice to hear

Attached: apuuapu.png (970x644, 50.77K)

So basically the chinese took the opportunity to portray this scene, because they know that in a few years everybody coming across this statue thinks, its a sign of chinese superiority , a european kissing the feet of an asian.

Thanks, user. We need it. Godspeed.

Attached: 1554033229352.jpg (1024x518, 82.74K)

Based supreme comedian

>So basically the chinese took the opportunity to portray this scene,
No no, they in the pic are south korean.
As I said in op post, I could find a vid other than the one Chinese found.
Both pic and vid in the op is what happened in South Korea.

WTF He couldve been the president of South Korea OMG

Jeon Kwang-hoon: The SK paster who encourage people to get corona-ed
>Jeon Kwang-hoon (Korean: 전광훈; Hanja: 全光焄: , born 28 March 1956) is a South Korean pastor, educator and politician. He is the incumbent President of the Christian Council of Korea. He was also the former President of the now-defunct Party of Practice of Christian Love,[1] as well as one of key figures to found the Christian Liberal Party.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeon_Kwang-hoon

>基督愛の実践党から出馬した元大統領候補であり、基督自由党(朝鮮語版)を設立した主要なメンバーの一人。
>He was a SK presidential candidate.
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/チョン・クァンフン

Attached: 220px-연설하는_전광훈.jpg (220x293, 18.54K)

thats like one a week, pretty unimpressive desu

Christcuckery is a mental illness

It's the reason why the west is dying

Fuck off kike

Christianity is what brought the west up

Kikes thrive amog other abrahamic religions

And Christians sure love to take jew dick up their ass

It stunted the west

>azns do azn shit
>slightest possiblity they are catholic
>"FUKKIN EVANGELICELLS"

Attached: 1574539984792.png (768x768, 492.96K)

Coping protestard

>122477123
please dont ever adress a person, monkey

I never did it

imagine being the pope and having to kiss this haha

Attached: 69721395_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 419.15K)

I'd bless those feet. Pope or not.

Am I supposed to listen to 2 minutes of "ching-chong-bong"?

>isnt pope very rich and corrupt?
Not really, no.

>East-Asian Christians
>Not even actual Christianity, but the American Baptist kind where they're hiding their cult under the guise of Christianity

Attached: dAdJc6z.jpg (498x558, 53.08K)

>"ching-chong-bong"
Thats Korean language. That you are currently learning, iirc.