Does anyone actually like the country they live in? Seems like everyone always complains no matter what...

Does anyone actually like the country they live in? Seems like everyone always complains no matter what. Post here only if you like your country and wouldn’t move somewhere else
t. happy living here and proud

Attached: A65E3F76-D69C-4885-A164-A4368CBB44CA.jpg (546x550, 51.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYy6Rz-jQrQ?t=21s
youtu.be/SWIofcKINRI
youtu.be/Mxh72GnEYKk?t=420s
youtu.be/Mxh72GnEYKk?t=840s
youtu.be/vYy6Rz-jQrQ?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>page 3 and counting
yeah nationalism is a spook. read stirner and despook yourself

Attached: 1588297126504.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Minus the crime it's really good here.

I would love México if this country wasn' t filled with fags

Attached: zapata1-focus-0-0-983-557.jpg (1858x556, 201.44K)

I like my country

dunno, I know for sure that it sucks here tho

I do.

Most people that complains would not be happier in another country. The issue is with humanity, it has something rotten but beautiful at the same time. If you don't see the bad in your country you're as blind as the person who complains all the time.

Complaint is the sport of the decadent. Most the people here are neet while wanting for nothing but a gf. I am perfectly content in my country. But I'm still gonna complain

Try loving your country when it looks like this:
youtu.be/vYy6Rz-jQrQ?t=21s

Well... good weather?

Yes. I like living here. I think most of my discontents with the country is that everything feels so normal to me, one of the reason I like seeing other countries and cultures is to know how they live, it just intrigues me.

nah I‘m good

Is it even a question?

Attached: zelenskiy.jpg (900x635, 32.17K)

This is not even a poor neighborhood, this is middle clads, poor people who are live in tin cans.
youtu.be/SWIofcKINRI

Yep I'm happy here. Could be worse.

I have nothing against living in Spain but hating Spaniards is fairly logical.

I like seeing other countries and seeing how fucked up their society and cherish my own country.

What do you guys like about your cunts?

I always complain because it's fun, but i love living here.

Yes. I thought about moving elsewhere when I was younger, but now I wouldn't even consider it.

Maybe you could move to a different state. What’s so bad?

I like the way of life, the wealth, opportunity, the people, our Democracy.

i have no problems here, if i lived in a major city i would probably hate it though

I think it's ok.

I think I just hate living in a (relatively) big city. Too loud, too smelly, too Chinese, etc. Just want to chill by the beach or in the rainforests or in the outback sometimes, that's where the real heart of straya is

also what these cunts said

Why only okay?
Hell yeah dude.
Eesti fascinates me. Never met one irl

It was pretty good, it's much crappier now.

There are more "machin" faggots than effeminate fags

NO. NOOOO , YOU NEES TO LOVE YOUR CONENTRATION CAMP POOR EXCUSE OF A COUNTRY
youtu.be/Mxh72GnEYKk?t=420s

Is this Qatar or another country? I thought you were rich oilfags

Mauritania, Qatar is decent.

Helsinki is like 1,5 million niggerinfested and clogged up.

If you want to live elsewhere you have to live in 200k ppl tampere or oulu, or in towns with 100k or less.

I kinda want more options, but I think I will just end up relatively far and near of helsinki eventually. ppl usually just stay where they are born but I have been moving too much to get rooted to my town.

That's because this board is full of mentally ill incels that would hate life in any given country.
I'm sure there are people with genuine grievances with their cunt's government or culture, but the root of the problem most of the time is the poster themselves.

Attached: man-reception-psychologist-lying-sofa-sits-chair-writes-talk-vector-image-isolated-white-background-154230031.jpg (800x555, 27.23K)

>I suffer in Helsinki

youtu.be/Mxh72GnEYKk?t=840s

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261.41K)

Unpopular opinion: I am, I live in the best city in the world, no contest. I moved to Germany at one point for work and boy, was I glad to come back.

What city? Why so great?

Moscow, obviously. Well, I mean, it's subjective but I really like the vibes and the people here. What kinda makes it unique is how it's absolutely huge yet very European in its essence. But I also like how it works around the clock, how you can always find anything you wish for here, how technologically advanced it is... Of course, much of that goes for many large American and Asian cities.

No, I hate my country so much.
I wouldn't call it 'my' since I don't belong here, but you can't just up and leave.

My country is good as long as you're not someone like me.

Daily reminder that unless you are a third world I er you don't get to hate your country.

in 10 or 20 years, foreigners will be 40% of the population in helsinki.

I dont think its my fault that you have oil but let other sandnigs die, google says qatar have population of 2,7 million.

Jordan isn't third world
OH NO, FOREGINERS , HOW HORRIBLE ! HOW ATROCIOUS!
youtu.be/vYy6Rz-jQrQ?t=30s

i had a privileged upbringing and use the underdevelopment of my country as an excuse for my personal failures

Haman is so cute

Nah I like germany my dad is a bit salty because neonazis almost killed him in the 90s but otherwise its pretty good living

hell no
I will never be happy here, I've already accepted that, I don't know what country I should try to move to and what I would do there though. I obviously don't want to stay anywhere illegally, so I need to figure out what kind of job I could do and how to do it well.

Si.
Come here.

Nah mate, I've got nothing against Spain, but I'd prefer an English-speaking country. I'd love to visit Spain one day though.

well its still not my fault for you being niggers. You still dont deserve to be on the same level with 1st worlders.

I just dont like the phase we got.

I love it here, there are a lot, A LOT of problems, and there are a lot of things that I really hate, but for the most part this is my homeland and I would prefer to work to make it better than to leave.

But to be completely honest, I don't have a lot of hope that things will get any better. If things really do become unbearable, I'll leave. Preferably to my ancestral homeland in Portugal, if they'll have me. I know they don't like Brazilians.

Attached: 22271344.jpg (1024x681, 171.98K)

We've got public healthcare, good weather and no animal wants to kill you here. Unlike the US, UK and Australia.

Attached: spanish pepe.png (694x495, 128.33K)

I actually want to try and learn Spanish one day too, but I need to master my English first. That's a cute Spanish apu though.

That's nice. English is always a "plus" in your curriculum, wether you live in Spain, Africa or Norway.

I do love it but I hope this global warming thing speeds up and gives us good weather

Isn't Tallin a harbour city? Won't the increase of sea levels flood some neighbourhoods? or at least a big percentage of the country.

Fuck I didn't think of that

Weather is nice and as long as you have a stable job and a home life is pretty good

ur welcome, eesti bro

Attached: 1549298845737s.jpg (125x124, 3.27K)

I like Sweden yes, would not wanna live anywhere else. I just want to buy a summer house in the countryside so I can get away from the city sometimes.

Attached: IMG_20200427_22542347.jpg (2420x1460, 2.23M)

It's wold be a good thing if Tallinn sinks.

I like sweden, but of course there are problems, mostly politics and some parts of swedish culture. I can't fucking stand the morality based decision making we continously do in this country.
And drugs and guns are illegal

come here bro.

I want to walk to buy my cheap alcohol.

I dislike this country but love the region I live in.

I like some stuff about Sweden but hate all politicians, journalists and such. It's nice to live there but it can be a bit boring.

>Morality bad !
>Drugs good !

>I want to walk to buy my cheap alcohol.
What would be left? A few villages? Russia would invade as soon as you don't have any important centres.

>guns are illegal
No they are not. Stop lying.

Attached: Samlingen.jpg (920x816, 385.06K)

nigga ur Thai.
I was very surprised when I found out weed is illegal. Didn't expect that from a libertine society like Sweden.

Just wait for the chinee to build the tunnel

Harder to get

Yes

Not hard at all. Anyone with half a brain and 3-4 weeks time can get their hands on a rifle or shotgun. Or both.
Spend a little more time, get a collector license and you can own anything you want.

I don't like it but it's ok I guess
I will still move out tho

where?

I wanted to be born in the real first world and say something like what you said. I just envy you.

I'm aiming for Sweden or Norway

I like my country but it's shit and I will leave ASAP

Why those 2? Idk about Norway, but Sweden is pretty nice.
¿Adónde?

Highest living quality by almost all metrics
I visited both and I liked it, but I don't know which to choose because on paper Norway is better but I enjoyed Stockholm much more

I kinda hoped it would be built by estonian men to help my conquering penis into estonian women.

A donde me quieran.

I'll trade places with you :^)

If you opt for Sweden, avoid Stockholm city (housing is crazy) and Malmö (lots of snadniggers there). Maybe try the urban area of Stockholm, not the city itself.

¿Te quieran pa' qué?

I would rather live in Afghanistan

What about Göteborg?

You took the words straight from my mouth, brother. I also imagined living elsewhere when was young and foolish. But now I wouldn't trade my country for anything.

I guess it’s ok here, but could easily be much better.Still, climate is mild, internet and food are dirt cheap, low ping. What else a ½chan user really needs?

We have snus and that's all a man needs.

Attached: EttanVit-Open.jpg (1600x1200, 612.15K)

Para vivir

Germany would be better if there weren't any germans. I hate germans and I hate living around them.

Come home, slavic men

nicer, I think. But do some more research.
Eso ya se puede hacer aquí.

BaWü here

I wish we had a bit warmer climate and a bit more off a laid back culture, but other than that it's pretty good to live here

Do people in Poland speak English?

most younger people yes but boomers not so much

do they bother you?

4th world? Don't think it exists

Love my cunt, hate all Anglos though.

Attached: 8ea9arbh6hl41.png (687x768, 404.69K)

posting from literal heaven on earth

If you're middle class and up the standard of living here is better than most of the world, but the people here are so stupid and uneducated that I need to leave, I can't take it anymore, everyone is so dumb

baser

Yes, I like it here. Comfy, first world country so I can't complain too much.

Well, i guess i am wrong, sorry bro
Yeah, it feels a bit weird how anti drugs sweden is, but not when it's alcohol. I've had friends of mine say that alcohol and drugs are different, when it's pretty clear to most non-smoothbrains that alcohol is a drug.

More like 2nd world

Dunning Krueger

>my dad is a bit salty because neonazis almost killed him in the 90s
story?

I don't hate my country but I don't like living in my state. Depressive Appalachian shithole, would be nice to move into the city instead, it's not "trad" here just boring

WEST VIRGINIA
MOUNTAIN MOMMA

Yeah I like my country

Not good, not great but could be worse.

Yes i like it

I love it, I used to hate it when I was an edgy teen but traveling made me realize that other countries are more fucked or if they aren't fucked they are boring as sin with no culture.

I think I was lucky to be born here, my shortcomings are more a result of my actions not my environnement

It's alright.

In the summer (pic related, my view) I LOVE Sweden.
In winter when it's grey, dark and cold, I fucking hate Sweden..

So if global warming comes around and turns Sweden permanently warm it will be perfect.

Attached: IMG_20190617_12332214.jpg (1388x1653, 1.77M)

Gotta agree, I feel like Australia has no culture. Not sure if that's just from the fact i'm so used to it or what.

This, winter ruins everything

Attached: DSC05673.jpg (1600x1200, 634.36K)

looks normal

Summer in north Europe is god-tier. Hate these southern winters and wish I had the money to escape up north every winter.

America is the greatest country in the world and I never plan on leaving, even just to visit.

Attached: 714.jpg (721x665, 164.61K)

Based. Everyone should stay where they were born.

This is a great country but it still has an even greater potential and my love for the country does not stop me from seeing what's wrong with it.

What region?
Drugs and guns being illegal sounds like a bonus
Love this thought bro
Trust me I know. I'm from Georgia but moved to Germany lol
Based hope

wanted to reply like this. Good one.
enjoy wour annual forest fires

Why did you move to Germany? Are you a soldier? How long have you been here, in which city/state, and how do you like it?

Australia is like america without the ideology and a good dose of tall poppy syndome(which is based)

Well, I despise my country in a lot of ways, but I also want to stay here and do my part to improve it, if only for me and people close to me.

I wouldn't want to move anywhere, but I don't like my country that much.
I just dislike all other countries more other than like 3 exceptions

I don't get why people want to live in the US instead of Canada. I literally don't see any reason why anyone not from the US would prefer the US.

To be honest even though I dislike tall poppy syndrome I can acknowledge that I myself am affected by it, I can't ever bring myself to be prideful of anything in case I look like i'm showing off or being a jerk.

I wish i was an upper middle American living in one of those suburbs. That is all.

I do, i love this country

Where and why?

>No culture
>No community spirit
>No aspirations
>Shit government
>Shit population
>Shit draconian police
>People constantly complaining about pakis
>People constantly complaining about jobs they don't want
Nah, it's great here. Who wouldn't want to live in the UK?

Growing up this way was very fun just because I could walk to all of my close friends houses whenever I wanted, and our area was forested so when I would go on nightwalks I would always see opossums and foxes. That being said, I want to move to Europe

America is richer and has higher salaries
That's it I think

People forget that we also have millions of poor people with no hope of ever being not poor

I love Japan.

me

But the wealth distribution isn't pretty and a lot of people are having a tough time. And the whole "just work harder, bro" mindset is a big fat sham. Canada is definitely better.

Why wouldn't you? If I was there, I would do what Musashi did and fuck off to the mountains. Such gorgeous scenery, it's literal heaven almost.

I can't really say I like the country as a whole because I don't want to do with anything outside of my state and even inside it, or my city for that matter, I'm glad there are places where no peasant can step on.

Why?

Not if you live here. The concept of America is great. But in practice it’s not land of the free in anyway. And the people on both sides ruin it. We have SJW no-fun allowed queers and trumper cuckservative moral police

im american but migrated to europe dont regret a thing :3

why Portugal of all places?
assuming this is legit

posting

>why Portugal of all places?
its cheap and beautiful, they have programs for remote workers

this desu

I’m actually a Msc student in NL but my gf is German and I have been staying with her in Niedersachsen

This is me but my flag changes to Dutch when I’m not on wifi. No I’m not a soldier. I always wanted to live in NW Europe

It's not like Canadians are poor either though