Bulgaria applied to join the Eurozone

Bulgaria applied to join the Eurozone

Attached: bulgaria euro.png (713x776, 601.65K)

They are welcome

Why? Why do they want the living costs to rise?

this will balance the budget

Welcome, brothers.

sounds good unless it somehow fucks their or somebody's elses economy, but I don't understand enough about economics to have an opinion on that. It's based that you can travel around Europe without having to change currency.
doesn't have an influence on the EU budget, that is paid regardless of the currency of the member state.

what will it change? what has the euro currency done to benefit southern euros in any way over the past 20 years?

Bulgarians will have even less reason to stay in Bulgaria.
The country will get more and more depopulated so land prices will fall.
Then the politicians that decided this can buy vast amounts of countryside for themselves.

RIP

RIP

>It's based that you can travel around Europe without having to change currency.
what a shitty argument is that

ehhh
bulgaria should really think twice about this

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

literally the only reason given is "well we can get more gibs to recover from the corona recession this way"

I think they will also join Schengen before us at this rate.

There was a thread yesterday where Euros were saying that the Euro stinks and it sucks. But obviously it must have advantage over Bulgariabuxx. Show a little gratitude, Euros!

We fulfilled all the Schengen criteria 10 years ago. We will never join because it['s a political decision. Schengen probably won't even exist soon

Bulgariabuxx have been pegged to the euro for 20 years

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SHOULD NOT JOIN THE EURORINO

hummm no comment

Attached: macron telephone.jpg (965x466, 112.78K)

>Bulgariabuxx have been pegged to the euro for 20 years
And still Euro is better than it. That why you want to switch, right?

So basically we applied to join a queue for the queue for the Eurozone. At this rate it would be optimistic to expect this will be finished within the current decade, if it even happens.

We don't want to switch. Our politicians are telling us we're switching

Based

current decade ends this year

Attached: 097125.jpg (310x299, 18.76K)

who voted those politician?
I can't believe that all these politician are really going behind Europeans backs and setting up a Euro that nobody likes. Someone must like it.

Current decade just started this year bro.

Don't worry, our economy is so small that even if we completely collapse nobody will feel it. And our debt is really small

So you guys are going to leave eu soon ?

>who voted those politician?

Themselves.

>who voted those politician?
illiterate gypsies who sold their votes for 20 bucks a pop

All you need to leave EU is just a simple majority vote, EU couldn't even make it a 2/3 vote. All it takes is one bad year and a country can randomly leave just like UK did after the whole migrant crisis.

EU should make it a 2/3 vote at least to leave, if not a 4/5 vote. If it allows voting on it at all, when Southtards tried to leave USA we kicked their ass back in.

>We fulfilled all the Schengen criteria 10 years ago.
Technically so did we. I guess these political decisions and tied to the economic one so it might help.
>Schengen probably won't even exist soon
Seem a bit pessimistic. Things have to recover.
>Bulgariabuxx have been pegged to the euro for 20 years
Didn't know this.

Attached: CurrenciesI.jpg (1190x858, 157.24K)

not sure it's a good idea.

Nobody in the country trusts government institutions including the central bank so whenever someone mentions removing the euro peg and controlling our own currency everyone screeches like mad. So currently we have all the negatives of having the euro but not the positives like really low debt interest and more transparent bank oversight.

wtf bulgaria dont do it

Bulgaria is a nice country they will be ok

Attached: sakura_souriant.jpg (300x300, 38.15K)

>Schengen probably won't even exist soon
Not soon enough desu

Attached: eee.gif (256x169, 764.68K)

great now i can earn 450 euros a month instead of 900 levs

This will be our euro coin design. Personally I think it's boring af

Attached: 1266857290_2002GoldenLevReverse.jpg (600x600, 316.38K)

you have five coin to make what are the others

actually scratch that, it turns out we voted in 2008 to have the Madara horseman on the coins. Idk if we will have other designs. Also 2008 was a long time ago, maybe we'll have another vote

Attached: BG_euro.png (253x253, 114.84K)

just switch to the white alphabet already

>switch away from the alphabet you invented
"no". When zoomers in online chats write Bulgarian in Latin script it looks disgusting

Just in time for us to get out

EU has Cyrillic because Russia will join one day

EU has cyrillic strictly because Bulgaria joined

So literally exactly the same as Russia

>taking the tutorial-level bait
first day here?

good for bulgaria, bad for everyone else

>bait
>imblying

Attached: 7982471290881290.png (1145x449, 110.81K)

he's not baiting, Russian are taught in schools that Cyril and Methodius created the cyrillic, completely ignoring Bulgaria

Guess I should plan on visiting another country then.

so what, you're gonna reeducate some random rusky on Zig Forums? Give it a break bruh
lmao when did the UK rejoin?

how is it good for us? genuine question
also 1 euro is around 2 levs so instead of earning 1000 levs i will be earning 500 euro which looks much less

Goddamnit, the union is supposed to get progressively smaller and eventually collapse. It's not supposed to get even bigger. Fucking BULGAR DOGS

You too
Nobody will take you seriously unless you start to use the white alphabet.

>Inb4 Poles can't spell
Croatians can, copy them

it's the tenth year now, decade contains 10 full years.

no matter how much you imitate the w*stcuck, he will never consider you his equal. We both know this, so I'd rather us keep the little national identity we have left

Still ain' poppin'

Surely, you are correct, but that's only the formal reason, my friend
I don't really remember anything about that, nor do I care that much

Never, our constitution forbit us to have referendums on foreign treaties and policies.

And when will Russia join the EU so we can btfo America forever?

good news, now also romania and albania have to join the eurozone, so german autism will have more opponents

>Nemmeno i padri fondatori d'Italia si fidavano degli italiani

>our constitution forbit us to have referendums on foreign treaties and policies.
I'll remember this next time my father starts to rant about the beauty of our constitution. We should definitely modify that part anyway

You need to move the EU capital from Bruxelles to Warsav for that, to appease the butthurt belt

What badge were they using?

badge?

badge = знaчкa

but... I still don't understand, what do badges have to do with anything

Currency! Money!

Who cares? Let's not pretend that those states are anything but subjects to European neocolonialism

Good, I'll go.

But you start counting from zero, yes?