Honestly there should be only 2 slavic states with only 2 languages - serbo-croatian(yugoslavian) and interslavic in...

Honestly there should be only 2 slavic states with only 2 languages - serbo-croatian(yugoslavian) and interslavic in the north

Imagine how much more prosperous the entire region would be with unified legal code and no more billions of useless meme languages

Imagine how much business would benefit how easier it would be to do business

Attached: a559e2832f0683dc566526d1623870f2.jpg (942x720, 70.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzDkZYyNeGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U3jFS0TLKyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iVSl4bU5Uao
youtube.com/watch?v=7Agp1-MCQMo&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littoral_Banovina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interslavic_language
youtube.com/watch?v=lTcfrYSvSIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There should only be three though, corresponding to each Slavic division.
Arguable extensions perhaps Bulgaria (with NM) due to its unique history of Turkic LARPs, and Ukraine due to its possession of Kiev. Belarus can join Russia but Siberia must be independent.

expect latvia and lithuania should be part of your shitty soviet union part 2 too.

I would suggest just nukeing the fuckers and getting their oil.

Slovenians will never speak that inferior language - that's the reason why we never picked it up despite always numbering 1 - 2 million - it's inferior to our language

How different it is to Slovenian?
How is it inferior?

With only one language and one goal we could be prosperous.
Obliously Russian is the only choice here.
But people will never give up their meme languages and small benefits from the west for long perspective.

Agree. We must unite Slavs at all costs.

>Poland, Czechia and Slovakia in the same group as Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
Yikes!

da))

East/West Slavic connection would benefit them in big way.

East Slavics would be close to the West Slavic productivity while West Slavics would get access to the raw materials of Russia and fertile land of Ukraine.

Imagine chosing you meme language and be poor rather than speak a proper language and be rich. That's the ideology of the balkans - proud nationalists destroying their own countries.

Oil also big land, lots of nature, fertile ukrainian soil, lots of benefits. Especially if everybody speaks the same language (which they should)

>Imagine chosing you meme language and be poor rather than speak a proper language and be rich
literally only poor people speak Serbian

yes, it is like what Slovenian children speak

I'm talking from purely linguistic perspective.
Obviously unification is almost always beneficial.

>only poor people speak serbian
like... croats.

Very subjective and unlinguistic.
If anything, the low number of Slovene speakers makes it the less prospective language.

unfortunately yes, the parts of Croatia speaking Serbian are the poorest

Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, all speak one language. Cope.

Serbocroatian is grammatically and phonetically simpler than Slovene though it does have a wider vocabulary

>Imagine chosing you meme language and be poor rather than speak a proper language and be rich.

we're the richest slavic country LOL

You all speak Serbian, dummy dums

modern standard Croatian is Serbian
also "Serbo-Croatian" doesn't exist
it's Serbian or Serbo-Bosnian

Attached: Shtokavian_subdialects1988_incl_Slovenia.png (1696x1371, 167.72K)

You would be much richer. Also Czechia is the richest slavic country.

Slovenia is literally geographically Austria and should be at its level yet its not even half as developed. It would be if it wasn't such a nationalistic shithole and properly join the Slavic santitation program and stop speaking this dialect of serbian

Kek, 21st century panslavist OP

The differences are negligible.
Americans and Brits make fun of each other daily but they don't consider their dialects different enough as separate languages.
It's because your petty nationalism.

Pan-Slavist means Pro-Business in Slavic

why? We're not slavic

>nationalists
they are the ones speaking Serbian, of course it's the same language
honestly sthokavian is even closer to bosnian than any anglo dialect is with english

Why are you still in Poland, Sergii?

You and Latvians are Northern Slavs tevhnically

Do you want Yugoslavia back?
What if it join EU?

>2020
>Pan-Slavism

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

>speaking this dialect of serbian
if we speak a dialect of serbian, then you speak a dialect of russian

>Northern Slavs tevhnically
what
are you retarded?

No, just mistyped
And you ARE northern Slavs, even the linguists agree

All of Slavic languages are memes, but there is not a bigger mistake than calling south languages a different languages. Slovenian, Croatian Serbian, """Bosnian"""" """"Montenegrin"""" languages etc. it's just a fucking joke.

Attached: 1579107691762.png (2000x1296, 1.09M)

Please stop making these cringe threads

Yes, Slovenian is the proper way of speaking South Slavic whilst all the other languages have been corrupted by the Turks.

Attached: paz5jm8q31.png (1748x1971, 1.59M)

Is Slovene that different though?

our languages are somewhat similar due to contact, not because they came from the same family, you utter nonce. Our languages are one of the oldest in europe, while your languages only came about ~1000 years ago. Genetically, on the other hand we're totally different from you. Also culturally.

Then maybe a reformed yugoslavian with removed turkish infuences would be the option to speak?

youtube.com/watch?v=uzDkZYyNeGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U3jFS0TLKyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iVSl4bU5Uao
youtube.com/watch?v=7Agp1-MCQMo&t=1s

>Corrupted by Turkish
Says the guy whose language even lost the Slavic word for Easter

it's different enough not to have been a party to the Vienna Agreement of 1850 whereby Serbocroatian was formalised and neither was it subsumed into the common language of Yugoslavia over 70 years, so it must be

the Slovenian word for easter is Slavic - vel(i)ka noč

>hair style on thumbnails
Jesus Christ

>similar due to contact, not because they came from the same family
Dude, there is a literal balto-slavic proto family you retard.

but both zgoščenka and kondom are Slovenian words, wtf

Rude. Unexpected trash talk from Finland.

You got a point.
But don't you feel tiny and alone?

kondom prihaja iz angleščine, hrvati uporabljano neki udna tuljica a neki tazga

Slovenia is full of Serbian and Bosnian immigrants anyway so the working class speaks Serbian more or less regardless of origins

>udna tuljica
I always hear these meme words from Serbs and non Croats mentioning how we are inventing new words while I never hear them in Croatia
That's Samovoz tier

It's actually a speculative theory. I see how our language families could be related in a distant past, but the same similarities we can point out with Hindi language and Latvian or Lithuanian

>What could have been, a contiguous Slavic world

Attached: Czech_corridor_proposal.svg.png (1024x1024, 194.77K)

Not a speculative theory because you literally sound similar especially the proto-words and simple words. You don't have to be a lingust to notice that

best part of yugoslavia coming through

Attached: Locator_map_Littoral_Banovina_in_Yugoslavia_1929-1939.svg.png (1024x887, 184.68K)

>Hindi language
I meant Sanskrit
Fella, it's because we have a common language ancestor - Indo-European
The emphasis on how Baltic and Slavic languages are similar is unnecessary as it is irrelevant cause these levels of similarity we share with most Indo-European languages

Attached: CtSFP4xWYAA7pSa.jpg (737x645, 74.64K)

hertzegovina?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littoral_Banovina

>nato slavs talking random bullshit
nato in 21st century exists just to kill slavs
you are using nato alphabet
worship nato ceremonial pedophile figureheads
you would rather be 2nd class nato citizens who clean toilets in multiculti utopia, than help us conquer the whole fucking europe and get rid of these annoying muslims, immigrants, and whatever the fuck else

nato slavs are the problem
uppity irrelevant nato slavs, who look down on us with their 0 relevant scientists and 0 relevant nukes/armies and 0 relevant anything
these nato 2nd class citizens look down on real proper slavs

Germanic languages aren't even in few% as similar as Baltic languages are. The fact is that every language is classified as Balto-Slavic because this is a common ancestor

spot the serb living in croatia

Truth was said.

Why would you prefer Russia instead?

I dont give a fug. expecially you lithuanians should be nuked like the cockroaches you are. You think you are some far from russians but I would still slam you together with other slavic shituanians and nuke you.

>sea access
>anything related to Bosnia
pick one

Slavic is similar to Sanskrit
Baltic is similar to Sanskrit
Would this now mean Balto-Slavic-Indo language family? No

I recognize similarities, but I object to putting them in same group as it is not necessary.

It's like saying that read is green because it is closer to green than blue

Attached: main-qimg-09394c45435e102977032cc8d9f7bde3.png (602x312, 203.96K)

>Would this now mean Balto-Slavic-Indo language family? No
Possibly. There were indo-european tribes that migrated to India
>but I object to putting them in same group as it is not necessary
This is literally what liguist do for a good reason

I don't hate Serbs as some other people do in some parts of the country because there was no major conflict in my area but...
I live in a post inustrial town where many Serbs, Bosnians and Albanians came to work during Yugoslavia and after the war we lost a lot of our industry. So what these people do now? They hoard rusty iron tractors, cars and fucking KIOSK shops like pic in their tiny tiny yards, others have chikens and wild dogs chained (illegal by our law) to ugly houses with no facade - this is all in the street above my house in one of the richer parts of Croatia.
No matter how much money and time we spend making our garden and house look nice, it's all ruined by some gypo mentality living next to us.
Just wanted to get that out of my system.

Attached: kiosk.png (427x429, 155.93K)

>interslavic
Russian, you mean?

There is not a consensus on that.
Listen, it's not like I have some sort of political motive or what ever, but I am a little bit tired of explaining to people the whole ''We are Baltic and not Slavic'' thing all the time. Nothing really personal.

Oh, and I know Russian and Latvian = not even close to amount of similarities Latvian has to Livonian (dead language related to Finno-Ugric )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interslavic_language

Bulgarian deserves more respect

>extended Russian empire in the North
>county that would fall apart and start genociding itself after a few decades in the South
I support this.

he meant pic related

Attached: 1565581052903.png (1319x286, 24.29K)

Shut up cuckold. 50 years of creation man out of you was in vain?

well, atleast it has germany, shitaly, sweden, turkey and greece in it.

would press the button. Im glad we ran into a agreement.

eastern europe having 7 trillion irrelevant countries is a result of nato
21st century eastern europe is a direct result of nato divide and conquer politics, creating infinite tiny weakened irrelevant countries

it's true in case of Yugoslavia, USA couldn't let the balkan superstate exist especially since it had potential to obtain nuclear weapons

>e*stern "europeans"
>men
delusional

You should have gay sex therapy until you become men.

Damn, ebil NATO and povampireni Vatikan keeping the Slav(e) man down!

Hello? Based department?

these countries have nothing against the utter garbage that is e*stern "europe"

yugoslavia used to be 1 of 8 countries on the entire planet that could produce submarines without importing any manufactured pieces
1 out of 8 countries on the entire planet that could build and assembly its own submarines without importing anything

now nato bombed literally every factory serbia had, and closed down all factories and relevant industry in the rest of ex-yu

soon brother, soon

Attached: 1577399193008.gif (508x266, 1.33M)

Jezus Kristus, kakšni krindž videi

Absolutely fucking disgusting

BASED

yes, and that is why they have to go too.

wrong

Why is Czech so different?

Important
Russian: važny
Polish: ważny
Croatian: važan
Czech: důležitý

Product
Russian: tovar
Polish: towar
Slovak: tovar
Czech: zboží

To blow
Russian: dut'
Polish: dąć
Serbian: duvati
Czech: foukat

Driver
Russian: voditel'
Serbian: vozač
Slovak: vodič
Czech: řidič

To hope
Russian: nadejat'sia
Polish: mieć nadzieję
Serbian: nadati se
Czech: doufat

Fuck off Eurasian dog. Panslavism is better than """"union"""" with non-whites.

German influence maybe?
Or they use some words that would be really archaic in other languages. Slavic languages generally share a lot of vocabulary.

bulgarian is the best language i don't want to speak faggo-croatian

>czechs call products "grains"

It's basically same shit minus the cases. People from Sofia even speak the same as Serbians. I watched some TV show and it took me a minute to realize they aren't speaking Serbian.

>sofia
disgusting
here is how real bulgarians sound like
youtube.com/watch?v=lTcfrYSvSIk

>I watched some TV show and it took me a minute to realize they aren't speaking Serbian.
Not possible.

right

pomemben
izdelek
pihati
voznik
upati