Would you rather live in Czechia or Slovenia?

Would you rather live in Czechia or Slovenia?

Attached: czechia slovenia.jpg (1300x740, 105.72K)

slovenia

sLOVEnia :)

i thought they were same country

Slovakia

How do they compare?

Czechia. slovenia should get annexed by Hungary

I'm so far away I really don't care

I know about Slovenian boys, but how are Czech boys?

what's the difference
really
seriously not even memeing, what is the difference between any random eu 2nd class citizen nato country #123123 and #321321 ?

>probably very similar quality of life, living costs, salary, crime rates, etc
>probably similar effort to learn some random useless language with very limited no# of speakers
>probably the same broader politics of the country, being a marginal vassal state of a much more powerful and sovereign nation
>would probably have to move out of them anyway, if i ever wanted to have a serious life and do serious work (aerospace/nuclear/strategic/military sector), neither of these countries are allowed serious military or serious space program or serious industry, only actually sovereign nations get to have these

all in all, both are equally unimportant backwater states lol

meh, I'll just stay here

Attached: received_663796964404371.png (926x1036, 92.06K)

Slovenia
Center of Prauge looks like a larger version of r*jeka with more tourists and people are degenerate
Ljubljana looks ok with still a lot of tourists but less than Prague and people are slightly less degenerate
But I would live in south-central Slovenia either way

Czechoslovenia

Checheno-slovenakia

yes

then why are so many of you here

>here
mate i dont even know where slovenia is on the map
dont you have some sort of cops or borders or whatever? how are you even a country if you cant handle undesirables?

also it seems our government is encouraging criminals to just fuck off abroad than waste money themselves and overcrowding prisons

Almost had them as well

Attached: 1920px-Czech_corridor_proposal.svg.png (1920x1920, 422.46K)

unironically more of you know where slovenia is than slovenes know where serbia is, otherwise you'd all get lose before you managed to get here

why are you acting like niggers??

>sucks at everything and being proud about it and act tough

>Czechia
gooks, gypsies and black people working at fast food who'll give you food poisoning (jej)
>Slovenia
Italian tourists and Čefurs (Serbs in Slovenia are much nicer and more educated than the ones we have here)
Slovenia wins in every way

slovenia because for next to italy and based wine

Slovenes and Czechs literally destroyed LMAO

neither

slovenia
my father told me a story of when he went to get a haircut in czechia and the barber lady saw him and asked where are you from and he said bulgaria and the barber lady said "you can't be from bulgaria, bulgarians are short and brown while you are tall and have blue eyes"

>gooks, gypsies and black people working at fast food who'll give you food poisoning (jej)
saw only 1 negro outside of the capital
99% of asians here are vietnamese, and they dont cause problems expect growing grass and selling fake goods
gypsies are fair point, we didn't gas enough of them

Attached: 1582826757377.gif (540x303, 2.97M)

Slovenia, since we will annex it soon anyway.

Well, I mean...

Since they are just northern and southern Austria, I will just here

I want my fucking tunnel.

Attached: czechoslovak yugoslav tunnel.png (1714x820, 764.22K)

>probably very similar quality of life, living costs, salary, crime rates, etc
You're wrong about that one, quality of life is noticably different between Slovenia and Serbia.

Slovenia's location is better and I feel like they're not trying to out-faggot Sweden unlike Czechs

>out-faggot Sweden unlike Czechs
Are they very gay?

they're by far the gayest from the former Eastern Bloc

>being so obsessed with serbia, you dont realize i am comparing slovenia to czechia which do in fact have basically the same metrics
kek

Based. Is Bohemia or Moravia gayer? Or are they equally gay?

The question was about where you'd live so it was a fair assumption. There's a difference between Croatia and Slovenia as well, and I know people who left Croatia for Slovenia for the sake of a better quality of life.

>obsessed with serbia
Stop projecting.

the cringe
nobody cares about Serbia, you're about as relevant as Tanzania or Uzbekistan

I honestly, 100% dont know the difference. I vaguely remember that for an Eastern Euro nation, Czechia is a bit better off financially and also close to Germany?
I also remember sLOVEenia and that its more Italian-like than Russian-like.

Overall I'd go eenie meenie miney mo.

Slovenia. Czechs are rude, hate Russians, Czech countryside is boring, also full of Ukrainians.

rude

>I also remember sLOVEenia and that its more Italian-like than Russian-like.

Attached: derp.jpg (238x192, 14.15K)

it amazing how much nonsense an american can fit into one sentence