What the fuck? So it's not enough everyone sees them as criminals and drug dealers...

youtube.com/watch?v=qOdu-lXCPFI
What the fuck? So it's not enough everyone sees them as criminals and drug dealers, now they want to be seen as terrorists too?
Just another proof that latinos in the US and real latin americans are nowhere near the same people.

Attached: IIS_logo.png (1000x399, 51.46K)

Mashallah. May god guide them.

che Lenin

Attached: 772.gif (250x187, 1.21M)

va te faire enculer connard arab

17:59
oh yea bitch

Muslim latinos

Attached: d7e.jpg (1200x1200, 47.36K)

As legit as black american/nuyorican brotherhood.

oh oh je me sens insulté et discriminé, peux je joindre l'islam?
that's because puerto ricans are aso black

hey man, some people just convert to other religions because of personal reasons, you know
nothing wrong with that

they should be killed on the spot and you as well for enabling them

Most actually don't get so well with black americans (hence "legit")

what's wrong with them converting to islam? i couldn't care less

Attached: 1541592379924.jpg (1394x1608, 1.05M)

i aint saying there something bad with it.
i know, and i know most puerto ricans arent that black either (at least the ones ive met)

Désolé nous somme plein. Je te conseille le christianisme ça te sera plus familier.

i for one am excited for a world where ISIS is led by Brayan Abu Venezuela

>i aint saying there something bad with it.
why did you post this then worthless idiot?

>it's not enough everyone sees them as criminals and drug dealers, now they want to be seen as terrorists too
>another proof that latinos in the US and real latin americans are nowhere near the same people
i wouldn't say that's you saying that there's nothing bad with it

Perhaps they are tired of the degeneration of the Catholic faith under the current pope?

because i found it amusing
well, are those things not true? I myself obivously don't see latinos as criminal or drug dealers, and for that matter, muslims are terrorists. I am not insulting anyone directly, nor do i intend to. Let them do what they want

All I know from some of my older family members who visited/lived in the US in the 60s is that they experienced or knew someone who faced harassments from black americans. Of course, there were other puerto ricans who were able to get along with them, but they aren't necessarily the norm (much like with latino muslims, I'm assuming).

Nah i don't think so. It's against catholic faith in a way but it's more about feeling ostracized in their communtiy

putain, mais alors peux jeux aller en France? je veux y émigrer

some muslims immigrated to latam in the early XX century. There are quite a few here

whomst tf deleted my post

>NOOO WHY ARENT THEY WORSHIPPING MY VERSION OF THE BIG GOOD POWERFUL GUY IN THE SKY!!!

Attached: StOYp.jpg (785x1000, 130.38K)

Yeah, a lot of the muslims here are palestinians or jordanians.

lmao im not even religious, chill
dam, thats almso surreal i would say

You get similar stories between chicanos and black americans (a lot of it is probably to blame on both sides, it's not like latinos don't go around provoking some of the conflicts). There's a lot of ethnic conflict between minorities that don't seem to be well covered in US media.

Arab immigrants to LatAm are nothing new (see Shakira and Salma Hayek's dads) but these are born and raised Latinos converting to Islam.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (276x400, 42.36K)

BASED
Only Islam can save South America

What seemed surreal to me is that blacks would be racist at a time when they were very discriminated. BUt i guess it makes sense in some way. We latin americans are in fact wuite racists towards blacks as well. BUt yeah it's always the white man against a minority.
I thought most of them were christians tho? There's a lot of levant people here too but none of them are muslims. I don't know if their ancestors were and then assimilated.

It's weird to think about, but there might have been muslims here and even in the US through the slave importation of some African muslims. One of the search result of Islam in Puerto Rico consist of a fully local Puerto Rican who converted to it on the basis that he might have had african and even iberian ancestors who might have been muslims (as nonsensical as the reasoning is). But it's honestly not any different from most of the continent having been turned into super christians even though most of the inhabitants practiced entirely different religions just 600 years ago when you think about it.