Oi m8 don't slit me throat plase I beg of thee...

>Oi m8 don't slit me throat plase I beg of thee, plase mate i'll suck yur dick for a pint innit plase ANUYTHANG m8 plase don't slit me arsehole I canny undastand why yuv done this plase m8 take anuythang take me wife, take my doughta gertude take thy as well just plase i dun wunt to die now innit plase m8 we wuz jus avin' a giggle innit m8 mint no offunse m8
Gonna be game of the year.

Attached: 3664024-trailer_ac-valhalla-speed-draw.jpg (1214x933, 1.36M)

>i'll suck yur dick for a pint innit
lmao

ngl i'd suck a cock for a pint rn tbqhwyl

didn't you see the trailer? those are nice vikings who let women and children escape freely after burning their village and killing the men, without even raping them

its been confirmed you can take english thralls, gonna have me a harem of english femboys

That's women and children, the men are ripe for slaughter
HOLEE FUK. English slaves? GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR. Thanks Canadians, thanks Frenchies too.

I'm happy Norwegians got the attention instead of the Swedes.
Sad about no Denmark, but I'll buy it and be happy Sweden got cucked as well.
Here's hoping the female protag will be cute.

Attached: 654b438fcc61e658ee63f3e5f0ce8b9d.jpg (340x469, 38.34K)

>Thanks Canadians, thanks Frenchies too.
Ubisoft is barely French. The headquarter is here with a few studios, but almost all the lead stuff is made in their massive subsidized Canadian studios with the help of their countless slave-studios scattered all around the world in Morrocco, India and others...

Daily reminder the protag has a female name even if you play as a male.

>I'm happy Norwegians got the attention instead of the Swedes.
When is that ever not the case??? Norwegians are the go-to Vikangz in all fiction ever.

WE WUZ ANGLO-SAXONS N SHET

Rune was the only game that got it right.

Not only giving a shit about videogames, but a franchise aimed at edgy 12 year olds.

Norway in general is the go-to country if English-speakers want to pretend they know smaller Euro countries.
Either way I still prefer them over you cucks

Attached: 3453534534543534.jpg (1024x768, 323.23K)

kek

didnt ask, dont care

Attached: 1586909267200.png (500x536, 341.87K)

isn't the real history more along the lines of viking bandits raiding costal villages and taking slaves when there were no defenses against them, and actually getting royally obliterated any time they fought actual British warriors?

looking at battles like Stamford Bridge where the legendary viking Harald Hardrada was killed:
>The losses the Norwegians had suffered were so severe that only 24 ships from the fleet of over 300 were needed to carry the survivors away

there's a lot of gay romanticism around vikings but in reality they really were just a bunch of sea niggers

Attached: 1420377302657.jpg (2222x3026, 1.45M)

why dont you read about it if you seemingly care, they didnt establish danelaw by conquering coastal villages

Golden opinion

This, swedes are more crusaders who took finland rather than larp as vikang niggers.

Depends, they vad average success if it went well and some disastrous battles.

/thread

k

Attached: k.png (282x663, 75.74K)

>asscreed
>gameoftheyear
Nah

I'm buying this game if you can enslave *Ngloids in it.

Is Cnut a Viking?

yes, he was Danish. His father conquered England and absorbed it into the kingdom of Denmark for about 30 years before it fell apart.

Pretty much. All of the British Isles at the time was divided into pathetic little kingdoms, as soon as England united the Scandinavians had much less success and the population was quickly absorbed into England.

I thought that being Viking was a occupation like pirates.
Cnut was a king of great kingdom of Denmark and Norway, there is no way he was a pirate who plunder, kill and rape.

Pretty sure that he was also christian.

you were wrong

vikings secured trade routes through plunder and rape, not exactly like pirates

based. fuck these gay human traffickers.

Attached: 01vikingthrall.jpg (2048x1240, 1.11M)

>brits get conquered by vikings
>cope with it by calling the vikings incompetent
state of it

Attached: 1571358015521.jpg (640x480, 49.19K)

It's total nonsense history. They could've chosen just about any other period if they wanted their vikangz power fantasy. It was Alfred who decisively routed the Danes and circumscribed their strength in England, he's called, "the Great" for a reason.