What happens here and how they are different from normal Germans?

What happens here and how they are different from normal Germans?

Attached: 1200px-Flag-map_of_Austria.svg.png (1200x633, 45.05K)

austrians look like Schwartznegger, g*rmans look like pic

Attached: toby.png (515x498, 235.29K)

Attached: Schluchtenscheißer.png (960x540, 51.16K)

Only if you knew how bad things really are.

Austria looks like a chicken drumstick, germany looks like a big mushroom

they are non-evil version of germany

what am I looking at?

They're based Catholic and the pr*ssians are l*therans

Mein Gott, ich wünsch mir dass ich es war.

the average austrian

Attached: 1436176198842.jpg (970x1299, 335.33K)

They existed far longer than """""Germany""""" and their existence is has more legitimacy

They speak the Austrian language

really, it would be very hard for me to be convinced austria is any different from any other german state or province like idk bavaria
austria being this entirely new special unique country that has nothing to do with germany is a result of cold war brainwashing propaganda

just like they tried to make east germany, in cold war they also tried to brainwash austrians that they have nothing to do with germans lmao

Austria is a comfy little nation with great nature, well-suited for vacations. They are reasonably wealthy and developed for Western European standards, so among the best overall.
Austrians are Germans from an ethnical point of view. Austria was the core part of Germany for centuries but eventually got trumped by Prussia, making them become their own state. Austrian culture is alive and kicking, arguably in a better state than in the Federal Republic of Germany. Austrian culture is similar to Bavarian culture, comparing them to "normal Germans" is futile since Germany consists of many different cultural spheres. Bavaria is more similar to Austria than to Schleswig-Holstein for example.

And I suppose serbians speak Bosnian and Croatian

Austrian is a different language to German

Austrian is different from Standard High German, nothing more nothing less. It's a dialect. The dialect of Cologne isn't Standard High German either, same goes for all dialects.

>that flag
>that post
It's okay, you can still work here.

The greatest country in history.

Catholicism, Culture and Language influenced by the former Empire around the Danube and the Alps.

i heard some called austrian slavic, is this true?

Austria is Not slavic, but they have some slavic influence in DNA. That's it. Nothing serious. Calling Austria even remotely slavic would be wildly exaggerated.

Many Austrians have slavic ancestry, we have a similar culture to central european slavs and even incorporated many words from them in our language.

That's like calling the Chinese Tibetians.

One of these is correct and my guess would be the austrian flag

just stfu you fat retarded nigga

Is this true?

you can't deny it schnitzel boy

austro-bavarian bulls, aka mein ancestors :) are the SOUL of europe, g*rman dogs are the destroyers of europa..............................................

oh i thought you were germanic people

but tibetans are chinese

>normal Germans
They and Bavarians are more closely related than Bavarians are to lower Saxons or Berliners.

Get a load of this kebab slinger

Austria has been located at the crossroads of Europe so for centuries there has been intermixing between many different peoples here. Slavs, Germanics, Magyars, Turks, Jews, Romans, Celts have all lived here.

Since trips but not even close. There's a reason so many Hungarians want to live here.

>how they are different from normal Germans?
How are Sorbs and Frisians different than their German countrymen? Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg exist because of many complicated politicaland historicalreasons. Not because we are culturally incompatible.
Austrian flag is correct. But you could say the same thing about East Germany. West Germany, especially the Ruhr area, too.

yuck

austrians are arrogant assholes

never trust them

>Guys we are not German look at me how not German I am or the culture look they call this sausage different then we do oook I am special also South Tirol os Austria. Dont call me Germany its not a phase, mom

Attached: 1574461788009.jpg (288x332, 23.27K)