/brit/

YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL
edition

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (852x801, 735.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doing a posts lads haha

Got banned from a subreddit and had a mod tell me to kill myself because I insinuated that black people are simple folk who just love a good watermelon.

twitter.com/elonmusk

Attached: 1586246345401.jpg (203x210, 10.92K)

very good effort

lads

asking some older people this question

are your 20s the best time of your life?

ngl im absolutely destroyed by me mental health which started in my late teens to now

does it get better than this?

aha

racism is welcome here either, chinky

Attached: lacey2.jpg (748x919, 162.24K)

If the NHS formed its own political party it could literally take over the entire country and probably have more power and sway than the church, the government, or queen. That's legit terrifying to think about. Retards would actually vote for them too.

When 190 hits 30 I wonder what his gimmick is going to be

Hopefully he’s killed himself by then

you peaked in middle school.

Are yanks aware he's South African.

One of the reasons why Napoleon was so successful is France had like 40 million people when everyone else was less than half that at best. He could just literally keep raising armies out of nothing and probably would have continued doing so if his generals hadn't stepped in and stopped him

>racism is welcome here
good'o

more like elon mollusc ay lads

the peak of your life is 14/15

t. 31 years old

AYO CRACKA HOL' UP, Y'ALL GOTS ANY DEMS MELONS LEFT?

Elon Pong

NO!!!!!!!! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!

has his twitter been hacked or has he lost it

too late

Don’t think this is true

Attached: reaction_faec.png (417x341, 268.99K)

It doesn't get better in my experience.

Attached: 48742877482472.png (846x592, 42.28K)

Sorry bucko, this here land is a service economy now.
*POW*.

Attached: tumblr_o90lk4MqTm1u1sr1lo2_1280.jpg (1200x1500, 215.38K)

I just want to smell her bumhole. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: 6DB13891-936E-4D98-AD44-E018982F1EE2.gif (268x320, 1.26M)

That’s one of the reasons, but it pales in comparison to his strategic genius and ambition. Napoleon was a demigod. Every so often we get an immortal being: Ceaser, Chengis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler, etc.

Some people are a rung above human.

>are your 20s the best time of your life?
Yes, I think so.

stop doing drugs you absolute massive retard

*whispers* is he allowed to do that?

Since yall wont post in my new thread heres a pic of my ST

Attached: 20200501_164827.jpg (2138x2138, 2.03M)

Attached: 1588347089057.png (541x950, 181.96K)

more like elon JUST

Aren't you the edgy fellow?

“One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn’t belong”

Napoleon had the advantage of canons too which no other army at the time had really mastered the use of. Played a HUGE advantage in his victories.

>Hitler, etc.
>Some people are a rung above human.

Attached: chinlet.jpg (720x540, 29.25K)

life is what you make of it
if you think your having a shit time, it's your fault (probably)
(don't reply to this post with a picture of some jews being carted off by the nazis or something lol)

He was to battle as Mozart was to music. Love Napoleon me.

Attached: 1561134408465.png (754x554, 290.35K)

Hmmmmm, spamming or flooding, low quality, or off topic? I'm sure one will do

*drools*

fatties are liars

Attached: 1588334326976.png (1078x686, 76.15K)

pathetic 'performance' car
why didn't you get a V8? NOW that's an engine

Hate having a jaw like this.

you can say this about the military too you virgin freak

Notices that #MeghanMarkle is trending. Has a look to see what it's about..... Ah, her court case with the Daily Mail. Who is tweeting? LOTS of of accounts with fake profile pictures and fake names....... what a surprise.

I enjoyed Odyssey, greate game, don't know why so many people seem to hate it (other than it being bloated af)

6"0
5"11

Attached: Screenshot (41).png (1194x562, 808.19K)

Women have to wipe their bums front to back, wiping poo into their butt cracks to avoid UTIs. Glad I have a ballbag.

Remember when we simped this gollum looking bitch?

Attached: EUmxeaYXYAAjfiJ.jpg (1536x2048, 384.28K)

Hardly.

Saw two (shitty) EVOs and a WRX in a single shop carpark today. Something fishy there.

Attached: F21QUMz.jpg (1080x2340, 551.14K)

Why do Stormweenies praise Hitler’s rags to richest story, when Stalin had the same story (but he actually won the war)

so is this a yes or a no

No, just spitting fax britoid

*flips you the bird*

All armies had cannons at the time what you on about

Leftypol

His escape from exile was literally mythic

No one gives a shit about the military FOY

Toyota Supra

Attached: 1588177131050.png (733x795, 233.16K)

This is objectively true though

ubisoft's atrocious gameplay style, eye melting overuse of HUD, garbage combat system, and massive dosing of their politics basically

>if a public service grew legs and became a political party instead we'd be so screwed! D:

yeah and if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle

wanked to her loads of times

noncophiles

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE????

Something tells me there is less faith in the military these days especially after their positive discrimination hiring policy stuff. They've definitely lost favour with the working class and the Deanos

gave up giving film recommendations at toil because they'd always go 'is it on netflix?'

>prioritises the interests of everyone above the interests of everyone

>wanked to her loads of times

Attached: yes lads.jpg (540x526, 15.93K)

we know he was your mate paddy but Hitler wasn't exactly a military mastermind

alri gino

he was the first to mass all his cannon and flex the rest of his army around them

Reckon if you went back and asked a 19th century Russian's view of Napoleon, or a 13th century Turkmen's view of Genghis, or a Gaul's view of Caesar, you'd get a remarkably familiar answer.
Fact is Hitler will be immortalised in history long after your gravestone has crumbled to dust.

sue

Attached: su1292.jpg (751x1000, 66.8K)

overrated and hideous glorified japanese shitbox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

He developed an obsession for a young Cuban-American tuberculosis patient, Elena "Helen" Milagro de Hoyos (July 31, 1909 – October 25, 1931), that carried on well after the disease had caused her death.

In 1933, almost two years after her death, Tanzler removed Hoyos' body from its tomb, and lived with the corpse at his home for seven years

remember overwatch LOL

Always curious about how normies develop their own subculture of new Netflix dramas and shitty nigger music on spotify that I've never ever heard of, yet the treat like the most mainstream shit ever.

Because his ideology was warped and he hated his people. Hitler loved his people and was the champion of the most misunderstood ideology on the planet. NatSoc is love. Love for your people, love for tradition, love for authority.