Why do they still act cocky, even though the last time they were relevant was like 120 years ago?

Why do they still act cocky, even though the last time they were relevant was like 120 years ago?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x400, 32.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HJS-2019-Audit-of-Geopolitical-Capability-Report-web.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're still 100 times more relevant than you

Cope.

cope

6th Largest economy on the planet, global culture presence, and is activily involved in both hard and soft power international relations I suppose.

It was like 60 years ago at worst, really more like 40 years ago.

We're not cocky. We know we have our faults but what is the point of self hate?

how can they be irrelevant with scotland among them?

>global culture presence,

this is steadly on decline tho

>global culture presence

Attached: lol.jpg (300x281, 14.92K)

We’re like retired sports stars who can sit around getting fat and useless, and still people will admire us and see us in the image of our former greatness.

> global culture presence
sharts stopped being british in 1783, nigel

100x more culturally relevant than uour cunt for sure. More people will know Harry Potter than any mandarin book.

Based and true

Better to have your head up your ass and be somewhat relevent than have your head up your ass while have nothing going for you.

Poolaks are fuckin pathetic.

with brexit they will become relevant again

>More people will know Harry Potter than any mandarin book.

Le chosen magical kid, so british

>My next door neighbour
Very true but thats because we are entering an age of giants with USA China and India. However this decline is nowhere near as much as people say.
You'd be surpised how ubiquitous random shit like british popstars are.
Its true though. UK has some sizable hard and soft power infuence.
>Following the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in 2018, the UK responded with bilateral and multilateral diplomatic efforts that led to nations around the world expelling one hundred and fifty Russian diplomats, described by CNN as a "remarkable diplomatic coup for Britain". British prime minister Theresa May stated in parliament that the coordinated global response was the "largest collective expulsion of Russian intelligence officers in history."[120][121][122] Subsequently, Russia attempted to attribute some of the influence to the United States, this was seen to be a propaganda exercise designed to damage the UK's international prestige and found to be untrue following statements by the various states as well as the entirety of the European Union.[123][124][125][126]
No doubt American infulence eclipses all others but UK definatly still has a presence in the international community.

Cope. I cant even think of any one your cunts media but i know doctor who, shrrlock holmes etc

Brits have no relevance in anything. When the Hong Kong situation was going on they were too afraid to even comment. Today over 50% of UK companies belong to Asians and Germans. I mean they're getting killed in the new Assassins Creed game so there's that.

Hilariously enough what little power they had they gave away after brexit.

i would say at least WW2

Tell me about yourself, are you a real person?
What do you do for a living? Besides posting pro-CCP stuff

Thatcher really did her best.

what's funny is that the freaks on this site probably aren't trolling, you really do live in your own weird autistic little world

that's where you're wrong sweaty :)

Attached: 776544.jpg (1015x621, 82.43K)

>UK above China
>Russia 10th
>South Africa, Mexico, Nigeria
When was this made, 1890?

henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HJS-2019-Audit-of-Geopolitical-Capability-Report-web.pdf

oh no no no no

how can non-anglos compete?

Attached: 1525210864708.jpg (600x497, 76.93K)

Not him but UK and France have the greatest power projection after the USA in terms of naval power (World Naval Hierarchy, Todd & Lindberg classification system (c.2019)[20]). Its not that the Chinese military isn't powerful because it really is, its more that they would struggle to maintain a overseas deployment where as the UK and France can (Operation Serval was french unliateral action and UK did same with Seirra Leone, youll struggle to find other countries that can do shit like that), and the USA can do multiple at once with ease. Amries are kinda useless if they can't reach the people they need to threaten.
Russia is not nearly as powerful as people make out, but they act as an existential threat to Europe due to their histroical relationship and the fact that they are the EU's number one energy supplier. They dont excericse that much influence over say africa or america.
South Africa and Nigeria are like the two major players in african politics.
>Pax Praetoriana (or Pax Pretoriana) refers to the relative stability of modern South Africa and the (economically and politically) dominant foreign policy of the country towards the African continent and its encouragement of stable, accountable, democratic governments in other African states. The term Pax Nigeriana is sometimes used in relation to Nigeria's similar status.
Mexico is pretty wealthy and populous despite being a shithole.

your collective seething and obsession with us only further demonstrates our relevance, lads

Attached: 1583878742628.png (700x467, 27K)

Henry Jackson Society is a cringe neo-con think tank that inflates Western egos so that they engage in moar wars.

sounds pretty based to me

>Aussies and Zealanders portrayed as animals
that's kind of offensive

>pitbull represents britbong
>an animal known for being inbred

Oh the poetry