I fucking love Mexico

Wish it was safe enough to live in

Attached: 1428163328855.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g40D6fViEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a Red+Green+White flag thread

just go to Yucatan bro

Go to Murcia, it's closer and got the same vibe

Just move to south USA

Wanna trade?

>I fucking love Mexico
why?

I don't want a knock off Mexico, I want the real thing

>just go to Yucatan bro
In what way are things different there?

Choose a safe territory.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x383, 86.29K)

Yucatan is really safe, most of the families of the drug dealers live there so they dont mess much in those places.

>why?
Mexico's history is really interesting. Beautiful beaches everywhere, comfy sunny weather year around. Excellent cuisine, good music. Mexicans are friendly and cheerful instead of being miserable sacks of shit like people in Hungary, where if you smile people ask what's wrong with you.
yes

>mess with the family of a drug dealer
>get killed by cartel
nice one pablo

Mexico is knock off third world shithole brown subhuman version of Spain

Attached: guadalajara-4562246_1920.jpg (1920x880, 522.29K)

it’s safe if you have common sense

Yucatan is safer than Canada

i wonder what kind of retard you are

does averege Mehican outside of tourist areas speak english?

Mexicans speak surprisingly decent English, I was surprised when I saw this video. It's in Mexico City though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_g40D6fViEM

nah, don't be like that. They have a very distinct, interesting nation and culture.

Very nice, I like

I'm a gringo, of course I have no common sense

>thi lack of slef awareness
lol you guys are literrally fucking nigger muslim tranny mmors lmao

Attached: 1517595309_642946_1517595409_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 82.41K)

my dads white gf went to buy food in a market while we were in a smallish town and said they spoke to her in perfect english, there's a lot of deportees/people who came back to spend their savings, so they probably dont speak good english but it wouldn't be hard to find someone around who both knows english and has spent time in the US

About 40% of mexicans speak at least some basic level english or so thats what i found in a notebabout a study something called the british council did here, english has been mandatory in public primary schools for a few years now (although in practice not all schools have the program) i say you can get by in preetty much any city, dont expect everyone to speak perfectly but you can buy groceries, order in a restaurant etc, would be harder if you go to a small non touristic town

>About 40% of mexicans speak at least some basic level english
they must be counting knowing how to say hello and bye as basic knowledge lol

>don't be a retard
>don't mess with other people for no reason

I guess hwhites are just subhuman in principle not to understand such a simple thing.

Okay, name 10 things about Mexican culture and Mexican history each

Does my flag count?

I'd love to live on a ranch in Jalisco. Or somewhere in central México.

>your kid gets bullied by some cartel members kid
>tell the other kid to stop
>suddenly you and your kid are getting beheaded
ok joao

Yucatan is a very safe state. These things don't happen there.

> comfy sunny weather

thinks 35C is comfy

> history is really interesting

thinks interesting history is relevant to his pedestrian everyday life in mexico

> Mexicans are friendly and cheerful instead of being miserable sacks of shit like people in Hungary,

Hungary is in the European Union. This gives you legal right to live in some of the happiest and most developed countries in the world. Why the fuck would you choose Mexico over Scandinavia?

Are you also a white loser who thinks Mexico is just a never ending fiesta of people dancing 24/7 in the street among white washed houses while wearing sombreros and getting drunk on tequila

The probability of something like this happening in Yucatan is negligible.

>Cumskins cant handle heat
25 to 35 is the best weather possible

>leaf being pussy
checked

I also hate this type of weather and I'm not white. Kill yourself

Is this not true for all of south america?

Anything over 18C is too warm.

You only like 25C+ because you're a weak beta faggot that doesn't lift and has a shittier metabolic rate because you have no muscle mass to maintain.

Come back once you can squat at least 4pl8 you cuck.

you're literally a retarded nigger, stfu and kys

In case it wasn't clear: lower metabolic rate means you produce less heat and are therefore more comfortable in warmer weather (and less comfortable in cooler weather).

Don't worry, I have the same problem here in Denmark where I'm more miserable in winter than summer because these stupid fucking Danes heat everything to 25C. And then they look down on you when you propose AC in summer as if you're some sort of environmental tyrant--foolish as they are, not realizing that AC is literally 300-400% efficient (and heating is less than 100%) and the temperature gradient from inside vs. outside is lower with AC. It's vastly cheaper to use AC all summer long and heat your home to only 18C in winter instead of doing 22-25C in winter and no AC in summer.

EU brains are so cucked

>south america
>sombrero and tequila

you "people" really are fucking retarded

Cause you are faggot

I bet you are pink little bitch that peels like a snake after 5 minutes in the sun