/brit/

Big Tone edition

Attached: 1579558034246.jpg (327x444, 55.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-scientists-conclude-people-cannot-be-infected-twice-11981721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a real picture?

Need Elon Musk out of business

It should be noted that women notoriously hate travel and those who are well-travelled. In fact I've never met a woman who wanted to leave the village where she was born.

Need Tony Blair back in the pilot's chair

Koalas are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life. Speaking of stupidity and food, one of the likely reasons for their primitive brains is the fact that additionally to being poisonous, eucalyptus leaves (the only thing they eat) have almost no nutritional value. They can't afford the extra energy to think, they sleep more than 80% of their fucking lives. When they are awake all they do is eat, shit and occasionally scream like fucking satan. Because eucalyptus leaves hold such little nutritional value, koalas have to ferment the leaves in their guts for days on end. Unlike their brains, they have the largest hind gut to body ratio of any mammal.

The Luftwaffe would've just strapped Tiger tanks to the underside of Ju-52's and landed them in the Buckingham Palace courtyard. If only there was no RAF, ugh.....

news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-scientists-conclude-people-cannot-be-infected-twice-11981721

How will the doomfags who think the virus will kill us all deal with this?

Any other homosexuals here?

Attached: bradley waifu.jpg (256x256, 25.03K)

its literally a nothingburger

The Irish are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present an Irishman with fish taken from the sea, laid on a flat surface, the Irishman will not recognise it as food.

Irish and English families who intermarried were literally the highest social caste in late feudal romanticism era Britain. All the big dicks were Anglo-Irish. Before that the English never had any feudal control beyond the pale (Dublin) and all that existed outside of that was under the control of Norman and Irish feudal lords.

virus

Howling.

What will Britain be like if the NHS formed its own independent political party, cutting ties from Labour, and actually getting into government? It would be disastrous but pretty interesting.

Oh fuck off with this shite.

Just fuck off.

lots of people in power and the media need to hang for what they've done in promoting this things as the black death

>When he has an ISA and a stable job in IT in the London commuter belt

Attached: 1585950893888.jpg (800x600, 48.76K)

It would be exactly the same but cringier.

>late feudal romanticism era Britain
Hmm...quite...I happen to be an expert on this period, as well as the Early Industrial Revolution Roses Heptarchy Era of the British Medieval War of the 3 Kingdoms Era

and i came to the conclusion that the average Irishman was a serf

>Haha yeah, we just went to Salisbury for the 123 metre Cathedral spire hew! Didn't kill anyone with any chemical weapons or owt like

Attached: a4d82a0c-b769-11e8-b64d-19e275708746_1280x720_074202.jpg (1200x800, 417.28K)

Yeh I think the main reason is that while on the continent those 5 or 6 story apartment buildings running block by block are the norm, the UK will have a lot more terraced houses taking up the same land footage. The UK tends to either have houses or tower blocks, though cities are now seeing more of those continental style builds where you will get more flats without it being a 30 story block. I remember living in Hamburg and the idea of having a house in the city proper was just very rare. That being said UK cities tend to be a lot closer and have basically morphed into 4 megacities with huge populations now, so the urban spread is greater. Southeastern megacity region of 30m, midlands region of 7m, "manshefleepool" of 10m and the central belt megacity in Scotland of 4m. Its a bit like the Ruhr in Germany but spread across england and the Scottish central belt

Attached: yz995k31n3w41.jpg (3840x2160, 1.86M)

>when she re-reads and notices "job in IT"

Attached: file.png (1024x415, 277.99K)

Sick of this coronavirus shite

So so sick of it

James Joyce fart letters

can Kier Starmer be the new Tony Blair?

Honestly still don't know what an ISA is.

How do I stop being bitter and jealous about everything?

shut the fuck up mong

have sex

You’re an expert on being an insufferable tranny
Best hope we never meet or you’re getting a chin check kid

Stop caring about things you can't control

Finally finished with toil

Having my first beer in the garden trying to recover from the trauma of the last eight hours

Just did a quick read on the late feudal romanticism era of France

hate apartmetns, would rather live in a 600 squarefoot terraced house than a 1,200 square foot apartment. Keep that homosexual stuff on the continent.

>noooooooooooooooooo i dont want people getting free healthcare and having lives be saved because of my political ideology nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo