My ancestors :^)

My ancestors :^)

Attached: hemma.jpg (700x1388, 234.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Kievan_Rus'
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My ancestors :)

Attached: Denmark,_administrative_divisions_-_en_-_colored.svg.png (1836x1479, 461.4K)

god i wish i were Finnish...

>he wants to be finnish
oh no no no nno no no no

t. mulatto

god i wish i were Danish...

same

Attached: 1540332729695.jpg (913x933, 328.02K)

my ancestors :)

Attached: image.png (1600x965, 2.62M)

Hey that's half of my ancestors too!

t. mulatto

it's better than being an e*stern "european"

It is over

But he's half Finnish and i am 0% Finnish

I don't want to be finnish. If I could choose I would be american, norwegian, saudi prince or nipponese. Also let's not pretend Finnish people are civilized and treat even other whites well (as far as finns can be considered white). You don't. Now kys, Petteri.

>lying to him
oh dear. Please be honest about how finns treat eastern europeans.

Can you stop accusing people of being me?
T. Petteri

Based

I am

He will always be a cool exotic finn, cope harder

butthurt nigger ITT

Attached: 1535762263143.jpg (450x600, 42.96K)

settle down, young ones.... settle down... i'm trying to read! give your grandpa some quiet.

Attached: ghoo.jpg (1262x1300, 297.57K)

Mine too I am 1/4 Finnish-American.
My little brother is a literal autist and extreme Finnaboo

Brother

>finnaboo
what could this possibly mean? he likes saunas? but that's where it ends, there is nothing finnish in this world worth partaking in except for the sauna, which of course is a swedish invention. call it a bastu.

t. mulatto

>only have been to copenhagen
is the rest of the country even worth it outside of the festivals?

He loves and is obsess with Finland. His favorite gifts you can give them have like a picture of Finnish flag or a picture of nature from Finland. Magnet with a Finnish flag on it, pillow with a Finnish flag on it, posters of Finland, pictures of Finland, facebook memes about how cool Finland is, throw blanket with Finland. Big dream of moving to Finland. Convincing my parents to take him to Finland. Learning Finnish (badly) off of Google translate.

I dont think he's ever been to a sauna.

My ancestors :)

Attached: ancestors.png (737x365, 169.33K)

god i wish i were Dutch...
god i wish i were an American...

We don't need to diagnose this one, it is over gears

Look up the origin of the name Russia.

Attached: 1567960664569.png (845x116, 25.41K)

Film his disappointment and put it on youtube
Finland is boring, nothing exciting or interesting. It's safe and boring (good healthcare, etc.)
No interesting food or music culture either

come back home bro

So two shitty things
t. Isthmus and 30k east of Finland Improper

i really really wonder and i hope you answer. Why do you hate finland and finns so much? Do you face racism or dont you have friends or hobbies or even family you care about? Are you planning to move out from here? You are half Finnish on your genetics right? what makes you think you are not finnish?

RIP Kievan Rus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Kievan_Rus'

Attached: 20200502_012223.jpg (1076x1742, 625.3K)

Implying Finland isn't Eastern European
t. a Finn

He went to Finland with my parents and my other brother this summer and he loved it actually and he is telling us to go to Finland too and "make a budget" (my dad is the one who paid for his trip). He tried to use his google translate Finnish on actual Finnish people. Apparently they were very confused and didnt understand a word he was saying but my mom said very tolerant of him.

I dont think he cares at all about food or music culture. I think he loves most about Finland is the beautiful scenes of nature, and the idea of Finland as having a good safety net for disabled and struggling people like himself, and he seems to think Finnish people are especially the most kind hearted people because my mothers side of family is 1/2 Finnish and always kind and patient with him, much more so than my dads family. I was worried IRL Finland wouldn't live up to his dreams but apparently it did well enough at it. He's as big a Finnaboo as ever.

>Vassals