When, in your opinion, did Europe die?

When, in your opinion, did Europe die?

Attached: why the fuck is he barefoot.jpg (1920x1080, 891.65K)

6 April 1453

Last two decades, we become increasingly similar to murrocan and their fast food society. Mixed cultures, religions, races.

when roman empire collapsed

It started at the turn of the 20th century and finally died after WW2.
The 1900's was the beginning of the end for the old colonial powers and the start of America's ascension.
After WW2 most of Europe was in financial tatters and dependent on the US economically and fully within it's sphere of influence.
I suppose you can count the soviet union as Europe in which case I guess it would be a little later, but that's a different debate all together.

Europe isnt real its just a peninsula off the coast of Asia. They decided they were their own continent huh? By this logic Florida is its own continent because tis a peninsula too

hush

When was europe born?
Europeans always fought each other. Still do. Brits exited EU because they don't want eastern euros. Of course there's racism against other groups too but it's funny how the Zig Forums americans head explodes when they hear brits talk shit about fellow wh*tes.

But to give some kind of an answer, I guess USA is what killed europe because USA is outdoing Europe so hard. So when they broke free of the brits, I'd say. Since then it's just been American mutt dominance.

t. mulatto

god damn I wish I was american

Great Britain is a continent.

when christians were no longer persecuted

>reee if I live slightly worse than my boomer dad in western Europe it means Europe died

actually for us now it's the best time ever

Industrialization and modernization accelerated too quickly.

After WW2

Attached: Germans..jpg (853x480, 81.58K)

Early C20.

>When, in your opinion, did Europe die?
When the Carthaginians lost.

It's gay though

when EU was established

year 0
when that kike was born, europe was targeted for destruction

Attached: 1459615120375.png (590x385, 85.19K)

390 BC
The day Brennos humiliated the romans and fueled their manlet rage which led to globalism and homosexuality

This
Europe had ever been a huge shithole until 20th century
It was no better than asia and africa

Died with Napoleon
Forever afterward it was the plaything of outsiders (British, Russian, American) with only fits of rebellion.

Attached: AAAA6C8A-45AB-4B00-8CCA-CDCE9857EB87.jpg (534x800, 88.39K)

When your mom was fucked raw and impregnated by two muscular black men with 24 inches dicks

Russians are European idiot Viettard

Attached: The American nightmare.png (760x613, 255K)

Maybe in the strict geographic sense, but they are not part of the European core and represent and “outside” power always
British are halfway in the European core but have always served outside interests compared to the continent.

It never lived. It's a fucking continent, not an organic being.

T. Pierre Ivanovich Vassiliev

Life is an abstraction