And how many languages do you speak r/int?

And how many languages do you speak r/int?

Attached: 1ZaMcBIi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.19K)

One
I don't need to learn a 2nd language to post on American websites because I was American to begin with.

Based as fuck unironically!

mfw finngol with 5 million speakers of a shit language

8. kyrgyz, russian, english, kazakh, uzbek, turkish, tajik, and mandarin

God I wish it were me.

If I remember correctly, a polyglot is someone who is able to converse in 7 languages or more.
So congratulations, I guess.

I speak Saudi, Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, Jordanian, Egyptian and Yemeni.

eh, most of them are very similar and were very easy to learn

English. I also read and write Hindi-Urdu and can speak proficiently. My Spanish is okay, as I've traveled to a number of Latin American countries, but it isn't particularly good. It's more something I lose when I'm home and pick up whenever I go back to a Spanish-speaking country.

Recalled English, Spanish and Italian

Attached: chad harold godwinson.png (320x507, 378.26K)

Georgian, hebrew, english and russian, I wish I could speak arabic too

Attached: 91b.png (564x452, 165.68K)

finnish and russian, but I refuse to speak *nglo.

in the future I want to learn spanish with you so we can go do cocaine and to golf when we r old.

My best friend is an Ahiska/Meskhetian Turk. He speaks Russian, English, Turkish, his own dialect, and Swahili. But he said he can easily understand Uzbek, Tajik and Tatar, and doesn't really consider them different languages.

How much of them are dialects of Persian?

English
German
Enough French to order a drink

Português, English, Deutsch, 日本語.

Attached: 1588294969536[1].webm (360x640, 554.63K)

Japanese and 4th grade level english

>Enough French to order a drink
spoken like a true serf.

norwegian and danish can understand each other fairly easily, but they definitely are two different languages.
none of them... the central asian ones are turkic, not persian

I'm not saying they are not different languages.

Just english and french, I'm planning to learn german as well. I'm just kinda lazy bcause people say it is difficult.

you don't speak portuguese?

I speak portuguese and english fluently, but one thing that always catches me is that I don't know many terms for trivial things in my daily routine, so can't say that i actually master this language. Guess this problem is going to be solved only when I travel abroad or something

Bulgarian, English, Italian. I wish I could speak more but I really don't have the time to learn more

Post some of the things here and I will help if you want.

English and French why would I learn anything else?

Italian, English, French and basic Spanish
I'm trying to learn Russian atm

Why french and not spanish or italian or dutch?

Thank you, mate. But it is not like a specific thing I need help which but a whole cluster of specifics words that I got to look for in internet because I don't know the direct translation. I think I'm going to pull this off over the time. I mostly frequent Zig Forums because this english matter. Knowing english is a big deal for job applications int a country in which less than 5% of the population can speak that language.

French is part of muh culture as a Cajun we learn to to help revive what's left of our culture and to talk to our grandparents.

7 Polish, British, American, Australian, Canadian, New Zealander and a bit of German

English the language of the World. There is 0 reason to learn another language in this day and age.

English, yiddish, hebrew