Men will give women they dont know over $1000

Does this occur in your country?

Attached: BE261AB3-F8E0-4436-A7E8-4609DCF6FB86.jpg (750x842, 181.93K)

What is his endgame?

Gratification from helping an attractive girl he will never meet

Twitch is avaliable in pretty much every country so yes.

>tfw you will never be sent $1000 for existing

>Forget your boyfriend
>He (Allah) is superior
what did he mean??

as always death to america

Men are interesting people I think you could write a book on them. I think a lot of men are possibly more selfless (?) than women are. Maybe? I don't know. But you see this kind of self-sacrifice from men towards strangers more often, even when the person doesnt need that sacrifice at all. Because she is pretty and give him a boner? Or is it deeper than that?

Women are over fucking rated nowadays. They've become gods

>selfless

Simps*

That guy would never donate to actual good causes, yet he throws 1k into the trash like this.

Why live?

Attached: 1584844276030.jpg (943x1215, 603.52K)

>black guys
Lmao this is pathetic

Based

I fucking hate this gay world , i hope the chink virus kills us all

It probably gives him an erection.

You dont know that he wouldn't. I've done work with charities and there's always a good group of men at them too

actually wait, I just realized I got sent $1200 a week ago for just existing, my bad nvm

What's a thousand dollars for a fetish you fucking poorfag?

Fucking insane how much privilege you get for having a pussy

>giving away money to useless thots who don't even know you exist
Kys , pathetic simp

stop being poor

It depends on the pussy, it would be absurd to claim that all women could pull something like that off. Also, those women end up being stigmatised. They just turn themselves into sex toys. Other women will dislike them and consider them pathetic and stable men will avoid dating them and won't take them seriously. Their family will usually see them as a failure and wonder why did they do wrong.

If you think that the money is that great, go get ripped and start camwhoring for gay dudes.

Savior fantasy prob

I just think in general. People will come to and do all kinds of favors in hope to get pussy. You see this all the time eg. losers helping women with homework and such

I probably have more money than you

ok? Then why does it bother you then that some fag spends his spare cash on some whore? Who cares? It's a days work

How is this not illegal or at least morally reprehensible? It’s literally worse than prostitution.

Everything there is true. Simps will deny it.

Because these same whores complain about how women have it so hard and are being opressed while earning more than a doctor or a lawyer for flashing their tits to some useless betas. more and more women are becoming camgirls because they see how easy it is to get money from some incel virgins instead of becoming useful members for society.

you sound like the type of incel fat enough to have tits. Why don't you get them out for $$$ if you're so jealous lmao.

I did for sex for long but that was more than hour of it, the rate's around 50usd in most cases.

stop simping bruh

simp

It's weird how such blatant exploitation of the mentally disabled is not only condoned, but actively encouraged. That man should be locked up in a mental health hospital for his own health and she should be arrested. There's no difference between this and tricking a Downy to give you their money.

Absolute pathetic simp faggot , i was expecting to be soyjaked since i knew you'd have no counter argument but this is even worse.