Why Chinese math does this huh?

Why Chinese math does this huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20200522_190638.jpg (1080x662, 76.1K)

The fish tastes good

Attached: IMG_20200522_194849.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

based Chinese math

Do you not want this? Do you want me to call the store and tell them to charge you an extra $5?

Nigga do they have Kuha in china?

I would desu

I want to know why

The Mapo Tofu is great

Attached: IMG_20200522_200159.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

American-Finnish-"Chinese" cuisine.

Is the store owned by Chinese people or are they Finnish?

Chinese

gross

are chinese as autistic about their food as italians? what's the problem if it's not authentic bat soup or something

What's the difference :DDDDD

Finland
Estonia
Upper USA
Finland again
Denmark
Finland stop posting
Canada
NO
Dumb and fat
NO NO
America, the greatest country on earth

Oh, I don't really care. I was just pointing out "American" because they're usually the people who make "inauthentic" food. For Italian cuisine, they add oil to the pot when boiling pasta or use the wrong type of cheese. You don't mess with the ingredients too much. For American-Chinese cuisine, they invent the whole menu, with basically no Chinese equivalent or using ingredients that aren't found in Chinese food like pointed out. It's like if somewhere were to make "Chinese dumplings" in Australia with a blend of emu and ostrich meat.

I've never had Chinese-American cuisine other than lemon/orange chicken, since we have tons of Chinese here that make actual Chinese food along with regional specific restaurants. Like how you're eating mapo tofu, but they have Szechuan cuisine restaurants.

Attached: 20140625-sichuan-food.jpg (1500x1125, 575.2K)

I kinda like all that "fusion cuisine" shit. I would never think of cooking kuha(fish) like that
t. not op

all me btw

Chifa is probably the most well known fusion cuisine. Peru got a taste of Chinese food and they began mixing Chinese food with Peruvian and it's one of the most popular foods in Peru. Whenever there's a food thread some Peruvian would bring up chifa. I've never had it, but they say it's popular in countries neighbouring Peru as well.

Attached: chifa.jpg (2880x2304, 3.57M)

Why wouldn't they use local ingredients where they make sense?

>$

Attached: 43800d0c.jpg (699x698, 30.02K)

When me and my 50 classmates when to an excursion to Barcelona we stopped by a Chinese restaurant. It was an all you can eat place, so we ordered literally bowls and bowls of food. Eventually they had to stop serving us food because there wasn't any left.

LOL FUCK CHINKS

another quality post from finland

Are you Goku?

Brazilians are not even humans. You can't bring an elephant to the all you can eat buffet.

yes

yes (kyllä)

And chinks are?

Stop being racist you dumb little brown man

u first

No, because Italians don't source their oil from the sewers.

cringe thread, kys pekka

I saw that video. Fucking disgusting. How can you not get diarrhoea from eating that?