I like Christianity culturally but not as a religion

>I like Christianity culturally but not as a religion

Attached: gigachad2.png (505x592, 149.96K)

>I respect your decision, yet I urge you to reconsider

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

>I am Christian. Yet I do not worship the Cross, for it is an idol, and God's will commands me to not worship idols. Nonetheless, I respect your decision to use the Cross as a way of remembering the Christ.

Attached: 1588322228472.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

holy based

I like how Americans like making their own religions all the time. Truly American culture.

>God told me in the New Testament:
>It's alright dude, that's the Spirit that matters, do kinda like you want, eat pork, don't chop your dick, as long as you love your brother and Me.

Attached: ob_97f096_sanka.jpg (1200x750, 219.55K)

I hate Christianity as a culture and a cult.

Attached: colorizedaugustus.jpg (1178x1869, 231.72K)

>Mutt larping as an ancient Roman
Yikes

>bro God just told personally told me that he would give me a harem if I moved to Utah and became a mormon.

Attached: 1588110539353.jpg (884x1200, 102.23K)

What's the difference than larping as a Jewish Palestinian?

Christianity does not larp as Jesus.
Plus we white washed Him during the 2 past millenias.

Christianity larps as semitic Palestinians while reading in hebrew

No one reads in hebrew and the New Testament was not written in it.

Actually curious. Does it say anywhere in the Bible to worship the cross/wear it? It is kinda grim to wear at all times the thing that killed your God and put it in places of worship.

In order to understand the new testament you must read the 9ld testament in Hebrew to understand what prophesy was being fulfilled by the Jewish messiach.

fuck c*cktolics and (((protestants))), only ORTHODOXY

Attached: UrodRu20181221shimn_1.jpg (1080x1080, 127.37K)

You still need to know Hebrew and read it to be a Christian .

You precisely do not need to do so in any non talmudic version of christianity

>You still need to know Hebrew and read it to be a Christian .

Attached: 1563646811651.png (256x256, 25.14K)

why do I need Hebrew if I have Church Slavonic

Attached: b53dba6612682dc7d6cd7dec5240c8b0.jpg (800x799, 238.35K)

>You precisely do not need to do so in any non talmudic version of christianity
How are you going to know what prophesy and what God is the fuck is being talked about in the new testament?

No use talking even a small amount of logic with Christians.

Attached: Screenshot_20200519-134021.png (1080x2160, 1.52M)

To be a Christian you need to follow the teaching of Christ

Of course it doesn't mention it. Even the Holy Trinity is only mentioned once

The bible is pretty vague when it comes to worship procedures in general. It tells us to always worship on the Sabbath but doesn't explicitly tell us whether the Sabbath is Sunday or Saturday. It tells us it's okay to worship at home but also encourages it's members to gather at churches for every Sabbath. It tells us to watch out for false prophets that want to take advantage of us but at the same time tell us to bring offerings to the church that are proportional to the way God has blessed us. Every church has a "right" way of doing it. Some churches don't have a problem with the cross and other churches view it as a man-made idol that Satan uses to guide lost sheep into hell. Churches like the Seventh-Day eventists look at the Cross as if it is on the same level as the Golden Calf that the Israelites made.

How do i get those badass robes and that wizard beard?

Christianism is not some hide and seek Waldo game, lard.

And yeshua is anything other than a Jew because he is fulfilling a Jewish prophesy in the last book
The new testament was written in broken Jewish Greek that would be seen as a mentally retarded child's writing and would not be considered part of the educated Greek literature of the time.

> I like this religion but not as a religion
Explain.

Jesus had a lot of good ideas but he being the son of god was lies

He is God as the Son

I don't agree with anything yeshua said and nothing if what he said has any value he is as much a son of God or a prophet as me.

Attached: 1589907679093.png (800x1200, 883.71K)

that's even more cringe than any american protestant movements

I am Christian
:3

>amerisharts think the new testament was written in hebrew

>Love your neighbor
Eat a dick, I love my neighbor if it's the correct thing and it isn't an absolute that my neighbor should be loved.

Attached: 1590121316665.jpg (792x1124, 150.32K)

imagine getting dabbded on so hard by latins and turks that the only remnant of your """religion"" is litteral barbarians (slavs)

Something is correct if it benefits me not because a Jew wrote a book.

become a monk in an Orthodox Church and take an oath to always serve God in conditions of strict asceticism, or just buy it somewhere

Attached: 15901354139720.jpg (525x700, 90.49K)

I hate this mind set so much I was talking to some guy and he said he was Catholic but he doesn’t have to live by Catholic teachings