I love the UK, I love British music and culture. They're cool as fuck. Fuck you if you don't think that...

I love the UK, I love British music and culture. They're cool as fuck. Fuck you if you don't think that. Very nice people!

Attached: henry-cavill-ne-veut-pas-passer-pour-un-violeur-apres-des-propos-controverses.jpg (480x480, 25.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt2raTVPBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you my based American brother. We love you too deep down, even if we think a lot of what you do is weird.

I love English women, they're so posh and pretty.

they're pretty friendly

The two times I were in the UK (2000 and 2003) it was a very cool stay. The people are nice and polite and extremely chill.
Was told beforehand not to speak German in public transport but nobody cared.
And British guys can be kinda attractive.

Attached: Matt Bellamy (1).jpg (491x473, 25.01K)

Wtf, literally me.

I feel like I've walked into another dimension. Why is everyone being so nice to us today? Usually this board shit on every little thing about us.

I like the premier league and a lot of English music but I hardly like anything they made in the last 20 years. Especially pop rock bands from the 2000s like the wombats are particularly bad

Don’t worry lad, most brits would agree with you

>best music (pretty much all the house and electro comes from there)
>best accent
>best films and tv shows
yeah I'm thinking I love britbongs too

Today on bizaro int.....
Seriously, most of the shit here is banter because we are bored.

are you female?

No - seriously, you guys are cool as fuck. I admire you a lot. We are carrying your torch if anything, or at least trying to.

Why were you told not to speak German? Most Brits unironically wouldn't care if Germans immigrated here, we see them as an equal unlike countries in the middle east.

what makes you think that?

Good question. There was some talk here that Germans get attacked in the UK for whatever reason so one of the tips for travellers was to exclusively speak English in public transport.
But like I said, nobody cared.

Yeah but we will banter them about the war, the lads will laugh but do it to a German girl and they cry nearly every time.

we only dislike things related to your politics, anything else is pretty much admirable

even /brit/ is the funniest of threads

>but do it to a German girl and they cry nearly every time.
But why? It's not that girls here are particularly interested in the war afaik

Well they get brainwashed into thinking they are evil for it, the lads can handle the banter and will joke about bombing London again.

>British
>music
Pick one

Reminds me that I visited the Imperial War Museum and they had this bombing simulation thing in the basement. Was pretty interesting.

>Well they get brainwashed into thinking they are evil for it,
Not gonna lie, I was like that in school, too. They really liked to guilt trip the kids during history lessons. Takes some time to get that out of your head again.

>And British guys can be kinda attractive.

Are you new?

There's tons of good british music.

Oi m8, u don't like r kid Oasis?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt2raTVPBU

I like all the countries in the world and come to Zig Forums because I like different cultures and I'm always nice but people are always mean to me because of my flag. I have enjoyed this thread because of the nice feelings thank you

Attached: photo.jpg (385x385, 24.15K)

You lot were brainwashed into hating yourselves for the war, we are told its the best thing that ever happened to us. The blitz spirit brought us all together to tell Hitler to fuck off, we even made comedy about it.

A bunch of chavs banging on an electric guitar and trying to act like Chuck Berry is not music.

I know some guys who would become gay for Matt Bellamy ten years ago...

>You lot were brainwashed into hating yourselves for the war,
You're not wrong here. No idea how school's like these days, but we watched Schindler's List a lot, visited KZs and all that stuff. And it wasn't easy getting your hands on more 'neutral' sources about the war.
Like I said, it takes some time getting that out of your brain

We watched schindlers list too at school but the opposite reason, it was to brainwash into thinking we were right and you were wrong and do not think about researching it yourself.

based burger

You're far down on the list of most bullied

Well I think the Nazis were actually wrong lad

>and do not think about researching it yourself.
Ah... nice to see that our countries are connected at least in one important cause