Do you want to find love in Italy?

Do you want to find love in Italy?

Attached: 1567596956297.jpg (1200x1805, 415.88K)

Looks like what kstew would look like if she were feminine instead of a bull dyke

italy: no
Sicily: yes

Attached: Cattura.png (591x592, 646.54K)

Why not? Probably, no though

Yes

Old hag. Doesn't make movies unless she gets a nude scene

Attached: 1566868896978.webm (570x800, 2.11M)

>Doesn't make movies unless she gets a nude scene
Like Eva Green. How is that a bad thing?

only if she votes pd

Is she a Norman descendant?

Unlikely

Attached: 1582601638133.jpg (457x720, 34.11K)

Love girls with that type of hair

shut the fuck up mutt

Who is that qt

Watch her movies, support italian cinema

Attached: Francesconi-Ginevra-Planet-Film-5-e1575475525756.jpg (3840x5760, 2.24M)

Yes but I'm too ugly and couldn't get a job over there

Attached: 1579568856725.jpg (885x960, 104.41K)

Still cute

What did you try to apply for? We don't have a good job market right now

This.

She's married now. That makes you a cuckold.

yes very likely

Negrim, do you remember !? The kid you used to spend 24 hours with in Durotar. And I taught you how to play and I taught you the macros and I taught you EVERYTHING! And don't lie. And I hope that someday you will recognize him, live, on stream, that he's still waiting, uh, he's still waiting. Bird! Fuck! I shit on the bitch. That you lack humility pussy, you lack humility to many, man. And I'm a straight tiger, man, I shit on the bitch. And I'll always wear rocks man. I'm screwed up. And I'm going to say something else, and I'm going to say something else: MARICONAZO! My name on Dumor is Negrim!

Italian gf would be the first nationality I'd chose. They're very pretty, seem fun and smart

Fake news

That Eye color on girls gets me rock fucking hard

>They're very pretty, seem fun and smart
lmao

Shoo shoo, incellangello

No, you stupid fuck. Girls are the same everywhere. Nationality doesn't make them better or worse, expecially in the West. You can find wonderful girls in Italy, France, anywhere. But the vast majority of girls are bland and/or ugly as fuck, much like men.

Your "nice guy" mentality makes you more suited for the title of incel than I.

i dont like hairy women

Not even remotely true. Girls, just like boys, derive their personality from culture. Culture in Italy is vastly different than it is in Ukraine, so the girls are bound to be different. As for physical appearance and intelligence, it's genetic. Italian girls are more attractive than average, just like English girls are less attractive than average.

.t dated girls in several countries

I find it hard to believe one can believe such bullshit, then again, I too was a teen years past.

>we all born equal bro, ethnicity and culture aren't real
Idk user, your take sounds quite a bit more retarded

who dis again?

That's true in general but it's pretty useless to apply it at the individual level. It's just a matter of how common are some traits and values across different populations.

>we are all born equal
never stated that, only that the average for girls is ugly and boring everywhere on Earth
>ethnicity and culture aren't real
they're both a social construct, no amount of Zig Forumsite discussion can change that, you probably have more slavic genes than germanic ones in your DNA