Why aren't they part of the US?

Why aren't they part of the US?

Attached: Canada.jpg (1047x566, 22.1K)

why aren't you part of Prussia?

They are our sometimes-loyal vassal state.

Yikes!

Soon...

Attached: 4105855A-7A63-49C7-A7F1-C1BDF1C58B67.jpg (480x360, 44.83K)

Canadians pride themselves on being the polar opposite of americans no matter how much it cucks them in the long run. Imagine a whole country of smug face soy wojakcs and that is canada.
>wow you don't want to disarm the working class and let in 1% population growth each year you are like a proxy american lol *chugs soyshake*

>the polar opposite of americans
You guys are just a country sized Minnesota.

We don't want them

Attached: trudeau.jpg (640x724, 80.31K)

too gay

they are too cringe to be part of society

The only benefits would be an economic boost and that wouldn't nearly be enough for what we would have to give up

Too powerful

Excelling our population growth is the only way to remain independent from the Americans in the long run and become a global superpower in our own right

Canada doesn't want to be a superpower. They enjoy having all of the benefits of having a superpower as a neighbor without any of the downsides of being a superpower.

sounds based to me

low test

Based canuck

yes you do

because we don't want Soy: The Country

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 92.74K)

I dont know. We are just alike.

it's low test to not get tacked on to your gigantic neighbour? We've stayed independent because of high test levels

Master bait

you are right. I was just fucking with you.

Attached: surrender goy.webm (270x480, 2.94M)

Yes but we do want to be strong enough to remain independent from you. Nobody wants to live in your shithole

Go to Quebec City or Montreal and see how much of the US it feels like

american tier baiting, very based

>that webm
the fuck

We don’t really want them because we worry they would just become much colder, much bigger California.

It was pretty hype when Trump was talking about getting us Greenland though.

Welcome aboard leafs.
As part of your integration into American culture I'm going to need you to

Attached: 1589646412321.png (816x459, 68.29K)

The thing that always fascinated me about Canada is how it can be so based Irl, yet the politicians and government can be so cringe. It's like seeing the duality of man on a daily basis.

>wow my country is overpopulated and third world but atleast a lot of rich chinese investors can void paying taxes! Super power 2100!
Fuck off bootlicker.