Can Spaniards spot Latino immigrants or do they blend in perfectly?

Can Spaniards spot Latino immigrants or do they blend in perfectly?

Attached: spain population.png (331x1001, 35.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZC-T0tWN4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends if they're white or not.

There are tons of Venezuelans running around Madrid. I'm sure they're easy to spot.

We can spot them because they're whiter than us

In most of cases yes, since they're normally mutts or indigenous.

Colombian posters on Zig Forums say their mutts can pass as Spanish since a lot pure Spanish look Mestizo

>china
>225 000
???

Latinos are a different race to Castellleonese, Casteleonse race has pink skin and long skull while being wide.

Attached: Screenshot_20200519-120122.png (1080x2160, 1.61M)

No idea what the OP's pic is depicting

They are lying,you can clearly spot them

Just watched a documentary of some Spaniards in Costa Rican prisons, I wasn't able to tell they were Spanish until they talked

This is how Latinos look

Attached: 52b45f55b332b.image.jpg (600x673, 134.04K)

Link?

>trusting sudacas
You know what else they do? They go to study all around europe and call themselves spanish. They do the same in USA. No wonder you all think our country is next to mexico.

I never knew Spain had so many morrocans

You wish.

Latinos have short skulls, asian hedgehog hair and asian eyes.

Attached: 4de93b62a7934.image.jpg (410x535, 30.91K)

yes, most of them are mestizo mutts from ecuador or colombia
argies are harder to distinguish since sometimes they are actually "white" and you don't notice

I don't know why you're surprised, the chinese are literally everywhere
it's population by citizenship, so it doesn't include amigos with spanish passports

youtu.be/tZC-T0tWN4Q
They appear at 5:33, 23:20 and 58:25

Those are only the Moroccans by nationality.

Latino skulls show prognathism, larger nostrils bigger lips hedgehog hair asian eyes, smaller nosebridge, wider noses, lactose intollerance and a billion other differences

The woman at 23:20 looks much lighter but the others look like other Latinos even the interviewer

Attached: Screenshot_20200515-000022.png (1080x2160, 238.5K)

No middle point when it comes to latino immigrants, either they are 1.40m quechuas or euros from the colonial elite.

Lot of business owners and slave labor in the Mediterranean, same as Italy

probably is the other way around, cause U.S don't really distinguish you guys from them/us first even more if you take in consideration the Spanish-American war and there is a parallel between the countries England and US fought against and discrimination. I was watching a Dr.K clip, and US-Indian neurologist that streams on twitch, and he was showing the grades you have to have to be accepted in medical schools in the U.S and the different grades different ethnicities need to achieve and there was a category that was "Hispanic, Latino, or of Spanish Origins". I do agree that US system of classification of people more than unnecessary is a mess, but under this classification, at least for grade to be accepted in medical school, they do not difference you from US.

> look like other
He has a short skull, hedgehog hair, large nostrils, depressed nose bridge, round face and mongoloid eyes?

Latinos have negroid or mongoloid skulls mongoloids being pancake round faces negroids being eggplant skulls.

Spaniards despite being browner they often have european features. Latinos in america really look like mutts

shut up fat
"latino" isn't a race

Literally me

Shut up round pancake Latino skull with fat nostrils.

>pancake
we're not east Asians, Cleetus

>we're not east Asians, Cleetus
You still have round pancake mongoloid skulls just like flips

You still have round pancake Amerishart bodies just like pigs

Would Euros know this is a Latino?

Attached: colombian.jpg (1024x576, 60.38K)

He has big nostrils so yes
Latinos have round skulls

Attached: 476C6E6800000578-5190381-A_portrait_of_Chief_Three_Horses_photographed_by_Edward_Curtis_a-a-21_1513593931112.jpg (962x1174, 124.65K)

There is no race between humans.

Nigga looks like a spaniard. But just because one nigga looks like doesn't most are.
t. I've lived in Spain for 4 years and can tell a difference between sudacas and natives