Why are we so much tougher than other White countries? Whenever you see an American male...

Why are we so much tougher than other White countries? Whenever you see an American male, you see a masculine alpha person.

What is it about our culture that makes us natural leaders of men?

Attached: supp4.jpg (423x306, 27.92K)

Based

>than other White countries

Were not white.

The American working man is tough because he has to deal with a government that genuinly treats him like capital and will remove all his rights and safeguards just to make a quick buck

But lets be serious, who runs the US?

You're not white

Jews and Asians

>treats him like capital

You mean cattle, right?

ye

I have never seen Americans as tough. You guys have a military culture, but that's about it. Most Americans I've known are soft.

That's why we encourage gun ownership, right? Only real men own guns. Any baby can throw a punch but to shoot someone takes balls

lol no most American males are pussies when the going gets tough, especially white males.

>Whenever you see an American male, you see a masculine alpha person.
nigger have you been to a walmart in the last 20 years?

Movies aren't reality bro.

Yeah, that's why most of the people opposed to the lockdowns right now are white males? We just want our jobs to be open so we can feed our families and are willing to die for it. How is that being a pussy?

You're not willing to die for shit retard
Going out in the streets and screaming about muh freedumbs without acomplishing a single thing does does not make you tough or brave you fucking pussy

Well, you are welcome to say it to any of our faces and see what our weapons have to say about it then.

No you are not. You think you are better than others in many ways but you're actually worst in many ways. Your view about yourself/others is very distorted. I blame movies and nationalism.

kek I'll be there ASAP

Literally can’t think of any american male who is tough lol

Just a bunch of do nothing soy boys who complain a lot

That's why we gun down black men in the streets, right? Out of cowardice?

>USA
>White country
kek

no need for that. corona doesnt care and will spread heavily amongst thoose who doesnt take precautions. guns dont kill viruses but viruses kills guntards. darwinism ftw

Dude even then, if you look at who is gunning down black men, it’s mostly other black men.

Are you being sarcastic?

I think he is, if anything it’s the other way around, very easy to pull a trigger from 10 feet away, it’s a whole other story when you’re actually up close being punched lol

have you even held a gun before?

I guess we'll find out. Even after 3 months, less than 0.001% of the American population have died.

I don’t trust any of those numbers, they’ve already found out that politicians told doctors to lie and say that every death in those hospitals were from covid, I bet you that the actual deaths don’t even make up 0.001%

Leaders?

I might end up killing whoever follows me.

>have you even held a gun before?

Dude, every Finn has used a gun. It's just a tool that makes making holes from a far so much easier. Y'all romanticize them way too much.

And guns are widespread too in the most violent shitholes of Latin America. It's nothing special to be proud of.