Do they still use names like Xerxes and Darius?

Do they still use names like Xerxes and Darius?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png (1200x686, 15.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haman
technologynetworks.com/genomics/news/amp/large-genetics-study-finds-irans-population-is-highly-heterogeneous-324374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they have names like Mohammad Ali Reza Hosseinibajed

No they have names like Mohammad Ali Reza Hosseinibajed

they use darius/ daryush

but not xerxes. xerxes is the greek version of khshayarsha which means king of kings shahenshah in modern persian. it would be an extremely cringy name

I think the zoroastrian minority does

Persia has experienced 3 full blown genocides. 1 by Alexander, the 2nd by Genghis Khan, and the 3rd by the Arabs. They're LARPing at this point.

those are greek names, retard, persia is also a greek name, thee real name is IR IRAN

>They're LARPing at this point

Attached: 1396032413195764311147114.jpg (800x557, 95.08K)

Incel

Darius exists, there is famous Iranian singer with that name.
Xerxes has a different spell in Persian so they use that one, since Xerxes is English version.

They are completely and entirely cucked. Their language is beyond cucked. It's like 80% arabic. Even for simple words like talking, apologizing, some prepositions.

>whiter than yo

looks british

>It's like 80% arabic

Source:your ass

Whiter than you oghuz gholi

>Hello, my name is Khasharyashar Mohammed Ali and i am not an arab!

Interesting. What about Cyrus, Cambises, or the Persian version of those names?

Do you understand how retarded you sound ?
Have you ever seen a public execution ?

tfw you hate arabs so much you throw away everything original and interesting about your culture to become more like arabs

Cyrus is koroush
Darius is darioush
Xerxes is khashayar
There are other bames like shapour,mehrdad,kaveh,maziyar,soroush,behnam,saman,khosrow,shahriar...that have their roots in ancient iranian

Cyrus is common, Cambies isn't

Mohammed Mohammadi hates arabs but loves his religion despite it being arabic. Complete cope.

Cyrus is korush in Persian which is frequently used.
And his tomb is one of the most visited archaeological site specially during national holidays.

Thank you for your reply and sorry about my retarded fellow American(s) ITT

Imagine being Persian and thinking you’re any different or better than Arabs when you follow the even more retarded version of their religion

>religions become Semitic
>both countries go to hell
Makes you think, Iran.

>Have you ever seen a public execution?

Not in real life but I have seen a video of a guy getting hanged for raping a pregnant woman

If you think that's autistic I know a Turk named Cengizhan (Genkis Khan)

What do you think about this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haman

Shia islam is less retarded though. Believing that Muhammad just randomly changed his mind before death is a sunni cope.

>No americans are larpers and goblinos because they had two different north European grandparents, but I am exactly the same genetically as people who lived here 3000 years ago!

Attached: 1586464307304.png (600x800, 37.61K)

God bless you,and god bless america

which god?

Yahweh

βασεδ

Not the pedophile one,Its a figure of speech

I don't think anyone here has a pedophile god man

Wrong. It’s exceptionally retarded because their guy became caliph anyways.

Do you like PressTV?

I'm asking because saw this animation last night and there was a scene of three hanged men and a crowd taking photos ,wikipedia even says about beheadings

Attached: original.jpg (452x640, 146.24K)

>These volunteers were sampled all over Iran. They found out that Iranian Persians and Kurds, for example, exhibit high in-group genetic variation which is larger than that of, for example, Germans. However, the entire gene pool has remained largely unchanged over at least the past 5,000 years, but probably rather the past 10,000 years.

technologynetworks.com/genomics/news/amp/large-genetics-study-finds-irans-population-is-highly-heterogeneous-324374

Darius is a black name here, I never knew it was traditionally Iranian

Persians are black