WORST IN EUROPE?

Which country has the shittiest people in Europe according to your opinion?

I say Portugal is definitely at the top (but maybe some are worse, I'm asking you, yes YOU).
See pic related, the Portuguese can't even get along well with each other LMAO

Attached: divorce_rates.jpg (607x2082, 892.1K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fuzileiros, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PT armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the CPLP and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marinha and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: pasta men.png (960x717, 1.3M)

Attached: sick.png (1280x868, 1.29M)

>I suffer in Portugal

>divorcetugal

>when Australia, the land of criminals, has people that are more cooperative than the European average

>the land of criminals
The Simpsons isn't historically accurate, kouhai. Australia was never a nation of convicts to begin with.

>Which country has the shittiest people in Europe

Spain, by far. Italy is a close second. Obnoxious fucking people.

>Australia was never a nation of convicts to begin with.
Australia was a prison colony

Portugal is definitely the best country in Europe

I can see where you're coming from. They are like the Portuguese, but louder.

Maybe.

>PORTUGAL IS DEFINITELY THE BEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE!!!!!

Attached: soyjak.png (685x861, 250.76K)

How can you disagree? My family comes from Póvoa de Varzinha, god I love that place, people are kind, super chill and with a beautiful landscape

They'll love a foreign mutt tho

>Póvoa de Varzinha
That's not a real place. I even googled it, and doesn't seem to exist.

Doubt. Don't have any statistics on that though.

Sorry misspelled it

Attached: 12EAE7B0-D5DB-4FBD-A059-B415928E133D.png (1125x2436, 1M)

Can't really know if its actually nice, but people from where I'm from sometimes go there (and similar coastal cities) to do their summer "beaching", since it's closer/cheaper than going to places with actual warm water and weather like we have in the south.
I once dived in our northern waters. Horrible experience. How people enjoy it is beyond me.

I'd rather go to a river-beach than the northern coast. The scenery in the north coast is nice though, if you ever visit you should explore the coast of Viana de Castelo, and Galiza.

But quality of scenery is not the same as quality of people, user.

albanians

wtf

Why "wtf"?

This is a valid argument. But since I have never met Albanians in my life, I don't really know.

Oh I have, when I was younger my dad and I drove all across Portugal, I still have family who lives there, my portuguese aunt is married to a german guy and they live in a tiny little village in northern Portugal, we drove all the way up to Valença, spent the night there then went up to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. I love the entire region, I’ve already got my portuguese passport to move there asap

I'm genuinely curious what an American would do for a living in Portugal, kek.
For sure its peaceful than America (outside Lisbon), but Europe has much better places.

>For sure its more peaceful than America
Forgot a word there

Dude if I’m going to be honest with you, I’m scared of having a family here, I mean to you it might sound stupid, but can you imagine being scared to send your kids to school, cause every other day there is a lunatic who walks in with an ak-47 shooting everyone in sight? I mean this doesn’t just happen in big cities either you see it in small towns, suburbs everywhere. I realize I might have more economic opportunity over here but I don’t want to risk the life of my kids for that

Obsessed.

>but can you imagine being scared to send your kids to school, cause every other day there is a lunatic who walks in with an ak-47 shooting everyone in sight?
You don't sound American, proxy man.
Either way, I'm fine with your larp.

You should move to a state with a low crime rate first, save your money.
You'd be better off just staying in a safer American state. Here you will be poor and still unsafe.

Not to mention that crime in Portugal is rapidly escalating as well, and the police here is completely powerless.

You'd be better off moving to Asia to be honest (if you save up the money).

If you want to be closer to your roots you can simply retire here.

>wanting to have children in Portugal
Your innocence would not be rewarded fren

Attached: fbi.png (960x631, 468.55K)

Listen here Portugal. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, pátria amada.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 158467385967.png (233x258, 8.48K)

Dude I’ve lived in Minnesota for my whole entire life, and I’m telling you things are changing very fast here. I strongly disagree that it’s the 15th “safest” state in the country. When it comes to the economy, I’m just sick of paying $2300 We might make more money, but we also spend more money. In Portugal my dad owns a house that he barely uses and has already offered me to stay there rent free, I would just have to maintain the house obviously. My biggest issue is the language, Portuguese is such a hard language to learn, despite taking classes in college I still have trouble when it comes to actually talking to people irl

Most leftist people in europe > Germany

$2300 (for an apartment) forgot to add that