He did it

we are a dictatorship now

Attached: EYpDjsiWAAAgkLh.jpg (1241x1755, 163.09K)

Translation with tldr?

translation with tldr?

based

Welcome to the club bro. Enjoy your stay

>if the justice gets Bolsonaro's cellphone we are doing a coup, be warned

english mother fucker, do you speak it, you banana merchant!!!?!?!

basado

They wanted to apprehend the president's personal phone and it was denied lmao. Nothingburger.

Join a more interesting thread:

Congrats on your emancipation bro. Dictatorships are the life source of the people

macacos don't deserve democracy

based
that's why we elected bolsonaro
now he can be put to death for all I care
let the grown ups take care of the nation

I mean it’s his personal phone, if they were to ask for Trump’s phone I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t give it either, you guys have personal property laws that protect him, why would you want his phone anyway?

Based General Heleno.

Leftist tactics

>The request for the seizure of the president's cell phone is inconceivable and, to some extent, unbelievable
>If it were to be effective, it would be an affront to the maxim authority of the Executive Power and an unacceptable interference of another Power, in the private life of the President of the Republic and in the institutional security of the Country.
>The Institutional Security Office of the Presidency of the Republic warns the constituted authorities that such an attitude is an evident attempt to compromise the harmony between the powers and could have unpredictable consequences for national stability.

touch my cell phone and you end up in a favela gutter

Attached: 1587434644731.png (1010x1200, 560.82K)

Because the media wants his phone for exclusive news.

his former minister of justice accused him of being a criminal himself

Fucking BASED, finally happens!

Attached: EA9515DA-34DC-4DEC-BDE6-9E18C5630367.jpg (1080x639, 78.86K)

Exclusive news about what? Lol the only reason why I would think they would consider getting Trump’s phone would be if he had an ongoing investigation for soliciting nudes from a minor or something, which honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he had done that, specially after the whole Epstein scandal

This.

>falling for leftist smear tactics
Trump never so much as looked towards a kid

Trying creat instability of Bolsonaro government, only this.

Why are you defending him? Doesn’t he want to obliterate your nation?

The trump movement encompasses many diverse people of conservative backgrounds. Obamas uncle represents a prominent east African MAGA warrior. 2020 will see to him being reelected and keeping America great again

The former justice minister accused Bolsonaro of interfering in the Brazilian Federal Police and the media went crazy about this possibility of a possible impeachment. It is a very funny case, since in this case, the media wants the president to generate evidence against himself by wanting him to give up the right to privacy and does not demand any proof of accusation from the former minister.

There is a Sudanese shitposter on Zig Forums and his whole thing is larping as an American trumptard.

Trump has very few conservative values, aside from keeping businesses here and having strict immigration he’s not a conservative at all, and frankly people should cringe when he panders to the conservative principles, the time he talked about the bible without even knowing one single book, or just his actions in general, the dude is a major chad

Idk much about him but he always seemed a little bit scummy to me, I saw an interview of his son with Alex Jones and idk man I really don’t like career politicians, and when you add the fact that his sons are also career politicians just completely throws me off

>ooga ogga we monke politics :D:D:D:DDDDDD we country!

"shut the FUCK up!"

I do not trust the Brazilian federal government, regardless of who is in charge. The Brazilian left thinks it has the strength to overthrow him, but Bolsonaro has already allied himself with the main political leaders in Congress. If the impeachment process is accepted, which I highly doubt, since the speaker of the House of Representatives is part of the political center, it will be something like the impeachment attempt against Trump.

Fun fact, german it’s literally “uga uga booga” language.

So basically a waste of brazilian tax money is what you’re saying, dude you guys can’t afford that, it was ridiculous here, imagine over there where you guys already struggle financially