What country has the best genetics for lifting?

What country has the best genetics for lifting?
Pic rel America vs France

Attached: 64B6D25D-1328-44F2-A74C-C8F059118BF2.jpg (754x427, 78.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg24132230-200-story-of-most-murderous-people-of-all-time-revealed-in-ancient-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Japanese

Are they Jomon?

Iceland of course. Land of Giants.

Attached: 1588439586680.png (1914x854, 1.2M)

Dalmatia, Herzegovina and Montenegro.

It's been proven that slavs and scandinavians physically have the strongest grip strength, and that's tested on normal people who don't even lift.

>I SWEAR ON MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE IT WAS 14 REPS!!!!
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THAT CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!
Meanwhile two-face ova here barely had 11 valid reps

Attached: 0_Screen-Shot-2020-05-19-at-091013.png (1200x900, 1.89M)

Grip is my strongest game. Didn't know it was a thing for us though.

Attached: CROP_2445_SMALL.jpg (715x1364, 542.06K)

Thor lifted 501 kg like it was nothing, Eddie almost died kek.

>Lift in your own gym at the pace you decide vs lift at an official competition
>barely lift 0.2% more than the previous world record
Wow, so impressive

natty lifting is a joke, either you go full powershitter bloatlord or you stay forever dyel. I've never seen a lean natty with sizable muscle mass.

Yes it is impressive. Only retarded Eddie fanboys would say anything else. Even a few grams plays a huge part at those weights.
Let me guess, you have never lifted in your life? Yep.

>the strongest people are the ones mainly descended by warrior people
Makes sense. Scandinavians, Baltics and Slavics have the highest amount of Hunter gatherer and Yamnaya DNA. These were both warrior people who preferred invading, conquering and taking, over farming, until of course Neolithic culture eventually spreaded farming to them

spread*

>Wow, so impressive
How is lifting 500kg not impressive regardless? Neck yourself

Russia

somoa

Ever heard of angles? Fucking dumb french frog. Retarded incel manlet nigger faggot. Kys. God you idiots make my blood boil sometimes.

Point is Eddie could have also put on 0.2% more. The paralysed fuck hyped it up as something amazing that had never been done before when it's very slightly better than what was done 4 years ago. Eddie lifted an iconic 500kg, adding one more kg doesn't have the same impact

And when he promised he would lift 520kg if he reached 1M YouTube subs, knowing full well he wouldn't. If he was able to pull 520kg, why didn't he do it? THAT would have been impressive.

It is impressive, it's not ground breaking

Attached: 65886.jpg (1125x1263, 130.3K)

Legit savages

newscientist.com/article/mg24132230-200-story-of-most-murderous-people-of-all-time-revealed-in-ancient-dna/

This. If Eddie has just lifted one more kg that the previous record at the time, no one would have given a fuck about it

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Attached: Hot-Guys-Eating-Pizza.jpg (2048x2048, 343.76K)

>Eddie could have also put on 0.2% more
Could he? He just barely got 500 up, and he nearly died. Bleeding from ears, eyes, nose...
That was his absolute limit.
Meanwhile, Thor did it no problems. 501, up and down. Walked away.

You can bullshit all you want but Eddie is not that strong, he peaked at 500. Still a beast, no doubt but he's nowhere near Thor.

>Bro just shower every day and hit the gym you'll sla... Oh. Never mind.

Attached: 3mh4mEl.png (477x587, 782.32K)

Yes. 0.2% is a rounding error. Do you think his absolute limit is 500.00kg?
And if Thor was able to pull that amount confidently, why didn't he aim for more? There would have been no controversy if he pull 510-520kg. But he didn't, because he couldn't.

Eddie broke 500kg to make history, Thor lifted 501kg to beat Eddie. It's not as cool

>America vs. France
who cares, same country

Gigabrad and gigaincel

>It's not as cool
What are you, 12?
All you Eddie fanboys act the same. Like little kids.
Thor pulled 501, took the record. It's that simple and that was the entire point.
Eddie said NO ONE ever would beat his record. Thor did. With ease.
Now you can twist and turn words all you want, but no one cares. A record is a record.
If you beat the world record time around Monza with 0.4 seconds it's still a world record and not a single driver would argue it.
Yet, in lifting when a man lifts 501 over 500, a bunch of incels on the internet act like they know better.
It's ridiculous.

eddie mostly got fucked because he held it so long, thor just did what he had to for the judges signal

>Eddie said NO ONE ever would beat his record. Thor did. With ease.
Source?
>Thor pulled 501, took the record. It's that simple and that was the entire point.
Yeah, and it made a huge event about it, as if it were a spectacular never done before feat
>If you beat the world record time around Monza with 0.4 seconds it's still a world record and not a single driver would argue it.
Yeah I know. Thor broke the world record, never denied it.
>Yet, in lifting when a man lifts 501 over 500, a bunch of incels on the internet act like they know better.
I'm saying 500 at the time is much more impressive than 501now, especially in those conditions. The first runner to break 10s in the 100m dash has more cred than the dude that beats his record by 0.001s in favorable wind conditions