Explain this, America

explain this, America

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1263565728386387968

Attached: 09.png (589x613, 267.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gk5iEo-s_6M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8345555/Cops-arrest-man-videos-emerge-man-beating-elderly-patients-senior-care-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me guess nobody is sure if it was racially motivated?

is this what americans call healthcare?

It was a prank. He had a prank channel.

Attached: black_man_wakes_up_white_cuck.webm (350x620, 2.99M)

Americlaps sure get their money's worth when it comes to healthcare

Did you know Americans pay most per capita for healthcare?

>nurses are the real frontline heroes they get 100 grand a year to rip baby dicks off and abuse elderly people

Attached: 1581978107810.jpg (640x590, 180.79K)

They pay to get beat? Where do I sign up?

But he's not a nurse.

Idk what’s worse him beating that old man or him flexing $10 and $1 bills loll

Attached: 5B28540F-1CA6-4D1A-9272-457AE23F3416.png (1125x2436, 3.42M)

Brown man beating Albino brown man. Wack.

NIGGERS GOING TO NIGG

Do Americans really politicize criminals?

>person commits a crime
>QUICK CHECK HIS POLITICAL LEANING TO SEE IF WE CAN USE IT

Tons of Haitians works in our old people home and they have a reputation for neglect and brutality. Never let niggers take care of your elderlies.

you should already know the answer

Attached: 1560306060362.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Yeah it’s pretty bad, I miss the times where people didn’t give to shits about politics, after all that was what america was founded on, the government doesn’t give to shits about what I do and I don’t give two shits about what it does as long as it doesn’t affect me

A state where citizens are uninvolved in politics can't possibly stay a republic.

They politicize everything. For example they made a movie about faggy Swedish Midsommar traditions and suddenly it was an act of white genocide.

I need to watch that movie.

Isn’t that supposed to be a horror movie?

Well get the fuck off his bed, nigga. Old cracka had it coming.

don't, it's shit

It's just a prank bro

it's normal in murika!
youtu.be/gk5iEo-s_6M

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DOXX HIM, SOMEONE COULD GET HURT LIKE HIS FAMILY!!!! YOU COULD GET BANNED FOR DOXXING HIM NOOOOOOOOOOO
>edit: thanks for the gold stranger

Attached: 80a.png (600x974, 146.21K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8345555/Cops-arrest-man-videos-emerge-man-beating-elderly-patients-senior-care-home.html

looks like it's from Nigeria USA.
>Westwood Nursing Center in Detroit...

No one cared about that except obnoxious movie buffs.

Dude it’s fucking Detroit, no one likes Detroits

It’s because hes a ghetto black, and race is real in Detroit. He’s dog whistling to the problem of niggers committing so many crimes and voting D, whose politicians do retarded shit on their behalf, like banning stores from having glass barriers lmao

See

Americans aren't involved in politics even when they're frothing at the mouth about republicans and democrats.
Local elections and even state elections are basically ignored, less than a fraction of a fraction of the population is aware of current events that aren't being spoon fed to them but the major news networks. Its embarrassing

It's hard not to politicize everything when like 80% of shit done there nowadays is politically motivated

>citizenship status
It's a fucking mentally ill retard, that's it, I've seen his youtube channel.