/brit/

uma delicia

Attached: 1567841683899.jpg (1080x1349, 131.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0
iebsprodnwrl.omcs.networkrail.co.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=2183115&p_spid=7000825&refsh=0
twitter.com/UKinUSA/status/503668849750056960
twitter.com/miffythegamer/status/1263178242804142081
youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 5.png (280x350, 150.18K)

well.... looks like its time for another J-Smithy

defeated guardian ape then immediately went to the depths to defeat him again
hated it used every single rare consumable i have

peng

Back from the grave like a boring Dracula

I drew this

Attached: 1590083400443.png (882x656, 24.79K)

Wanna go back in time to 1984 edition
youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0

Explain this gimmick?

really must give sekiro a lash soon

iebsprodnwrl.omcs.networkrail.co.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=2183115&p_spid=7000825&refsh=0

50k job right there and requires no experience. don't know why more people aren't aware of or take the signalling pill

any frustrated lowly wagie should apply for that job RN

Worried about Moni

Has barely posted nor updated her blog in days

happenin

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7.14K)

>Nolan's last four films involved plane crashes
Truly is a Baneposter

Maybe if you stopped fighting guardian ape you wouldn't need to use every single rare consumable that you have

i originally made this post

its not a meme its not anything

Haven't shaved since February and got a fair old beard now. Told myself I'd shave it off when I get a job interview, but it hasn't happened yet

based lozza's got dommy's back

Attached: chrome_gnYfieK0aA.png (600x745, 397.26K)

Need advice lads
I really want to beat the sausage as I haven’t in 4 days but my ding dong is sore after every one
Whats the best course of action here?

Need an asmr video

she's 13 you pedos

eset nod32 going bonkers at this url

weird how in the old days you'd more likely be hired if you had a beard haha

Dont wank.

I would apply if I could

hate how any job now is behind 300,000 pages of online application

This wind is a jar

'Lozza' basically a government shill. Truly embarrassing for BBC imo.

Stick a willy on her and shes 10/10

I made jelly

Attached: IMG_20200507_213320731_HDR.jpg (493x657, 86.5K)

Deano strikes me as the type of twat who would pay for a 5 star all inclusive at somewhere like Benidorm

defeat guardian ape then go to the depths and defeat him again

any bored and depressed man in

what? showing up to a job interview without a clean shave was an automatic no until the last few years

doesn't look like it
and you happen to know this how?
*in

>Labour demands "swift explanation" after reports Downing Street adviser Dominic Cummings broke lockdown rules

Bet its a lot of work though getting that job

Thank the DWP for that. Jobseekers claimants basically have to apply for dozens of listings a week to get to the 35 hours. it's an insane amount.

Some gammon on a bicycle forced me into a ditch when I was walking doggo. I shouted “haven’t you heard of social distancing?” He laughed & told me to f*ck off.

I came home and sobbed. The first time I’ve cried since the start of the crisis

it isn't mate. its like a few pages. its not that bad

>not even fat me lad, only 17 stone

Attached: 1114231165.jpg (1080x631, 150.42K)

just defeated guardian ape then went on moni's onlyfans
corrrrr
used every consumable I had

quite the daring synthesis this

>aaah yes doing menial tasks for the rest of my life, with the risk of a train-load of people dying if I fuck up
sod that, £50k isn't enough

*plays star spangled banner on an electric guitar*

Attached: R-0DqyhLqaaFX_pe.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

i know mate but generally speaking literally any job has this shite now
even applying to supermarkets

moni's onlyfans innit

well done mate your starting to understand the gimmick

not really. mog the verbal reasoning test and you will get an interview, as log as your CV isn't a literal nothingburger
t.in the know

doja cat is like a amerimutt slag

would

Attached: 1522506748123.png (306x306, 133.21K)

>I shouted
mumbled inaudibly you mean. don't bother giving people space. you're much more at risk of injury from tripping into the road or crashing like you did than you are from a virus with a negligible death rate for healthy under 40s.

>£50k in london

kek, literally poverty

*an

Man on left:
Age - 27
Net worth- $40 Million
Full physical health (questionable mental state but that's another debate )
Born in - 1992 which means the scariest thing he's lived through is probably the millennium bug.
Spends his quarantine - crying because life's not fair.

Man on right:
Age - 100
Net worth - Pension
Clearly needs mobility aids and probably suffers other age related illnesses
Born in - 1920 has served his country in India, Burma and Sumatra. Reached the rank of Captain in his military career
Spends his quarantine (AND HIS 100th BIRTHDAY) - raising 11 Million for the NHS.

I swear to fuck this lockdown hasn't just changed my outlook on life, it's fuelled a whole new hatred for certain walks of life.

Captain Tom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry our generation is full of crybaby fuckwits.

PS fuck Sam Smith... HE canny sing anyway.

Attached: D0AE3211-2652-4607-AB66-F8713949E8F2.jpg (828x680, 103.73K)

need to see it on fire again

Attached: 1563973323968.jpg (634x735, 104.86K)

Attached: 1549336407002.png (928x960, 311K)

screaming
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

didn't ask, don't care. dropping your salary in doesn't make your post interesting. fuck off and be an unemployed pikey then.

you were probably on a bike path

dog walkers are FREAKS

very hard to fuck up driving a train with all of the safety measures and procedures in place

sam smith is a good singer
and he can cry if he wants to, who are you to deny him his emotions?

you just know this was copy pasted from reddit

krispy kreme dozen down the hatch, still not satisfied. How on earth is this portion size suitable for an individual?

>he
STOP MISGENDERING IT

Fake and cringe. Burning of the whitehouse was a blip in the radar, nothing more

Hope I die in the ol' sleep lads.

*claps*

>he
BIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

also done by canadians larping as britons

exactly what an american would say to cope with it

bet you any money it's r/london too

Just saw a pair of Great Tits outside

Deano doesn't go to Benidorm, you thick paki.

cope

was running the other day on a forest path and some fat as fuck family (three morbidly obese adults, two of whom were pushing prams with a gaggle of children) were taking up the whole path (can normally comfortably have 4 people walking side by side) and coming in the direction opposite me. assumed they'd move in a bit to let me past but they didn't move an inch, ended up having to go up the embankment at the side to get round them.

She looked penger in S8 than she did for most of S3 onwards tbqh.

raining outside. got the back door open. lovely

do people even hang out during the day anymore
just wanna sit around mcdonalds with my friends or something but it would be a whole thing organizing it and probably just be weird. like you can't just be like "i want maccas come to maccas with me" they're not that kind of people, you'd need to make plans in advance, and nobody plans to go to maccas, you'd plan to get real food. nothing's casual, even the casual drinks are planned a week in advance.

hello nonce

Having some vodka and Pepsi lads

Pepsi is my favourite mixer for just about any spirit really

>fake
Lad...

twitter.com/UKinUSA/status/503668849750056960

hoyl shit is /brit/ going to be like this all night? trivial, childish dogshit?

where the serious thinkers at? the visionaries? the erudite folk i'm used to?

>pepsi

Attached: IMG_20190421_165621.jpg (1079x1292, 160.47K)

why is oxford road station and deansgate station right next to each other
what's the point
why don't they just have 4 tracks instead of 2 going through this part

Attached: 2020-05-22_20-43-33.jpg (1966x465, 331.48K)

twitter.com/miffythegamer/status/1263178242804142081

/brit/ is now a Big Man Lee general

Attached: bml.jpg (1766x1016, 301.2K)

what's better: to live your life alone just doing whatever you feel like until you're old, without other people depending on you

or getting married and raising kids and dedicating your life to "making" some proper humans?

do you reckon dommy might actually have to resign?

Attached: Dominic-cummings-self-isolating-1024x580.jpg (1024x580, 116.47K)

so you reckon ww2 and the the shit hitler and stalin did actually mattered now considering what the pandemic has revealed to us now?

Pepsi just has that better first sip taste compared to Coke. Coke has the nicer, richer after taste though

>Man in this post
>Age - Thirties
>Net worth- All assets, somewhere in the region of £0.5M
>Full physical health
>Born in - work it out
>Spends his quarantine - Completely ignoring quarantine.

KEK. The seethe in the replies, too. Guessing this was before deleting tweets was a thing? Don't know when they introduced that tbqh.

Attached: pepe hooting.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

I see Maisie Wiwwiams as a chawwenge, mowe than anything. Hewe is a woman who, in evewy singwe aspect, is absowutewy wevowting - hew extewiow AND hew pewsonawity - yet I cant hewp but wondew what it wouwd be wike to pwunge bawws-deep into hew cavity wepeatedwy.
Thats wight. Bawws-deep. With no pwotection.
I wont wie. Im extwaowdinawiwy hawd whiwe typing this. I want to gwab this...Thing... and thats what Maisie Wiwwiams is. wets not dewude ouwsewves, a "thing"... by the wide hips and wam mewciwesswy in and out of hew quivewing, mawfowmed cunt with the fowce of a gwaditatowiaw chawiot, whiwe she makes stupid faces and contowts owgasmicawwy, unabwe to contwow hew bodiwy weactions even if she wanted to.
I wouwd ewupt viowentwy inside that cowwupt and cowwupting womb as though the entiwe fate of humanity depended on my seed penetwating the fouwd wawws of one of hew ovewies, the ewectwicaw fusion fwom this coupwing cweating the Antichwist, as ouw combined guttuwaw, Chewbacca-wike woaws shattewed gwass and wawws awike awound us, the house toppwing down whiwe we way thewe in a fiwthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I weckon Maisie Wiwwiams does it fow me.

Then a 5 star all inclusive in Madrid then. Same sort of principles apply I guess

yes well this isnt a supermarket job you fucking idiot
this is is 50k and a highly responsible and interesting job

which is?

is this dommy robinson haha

It mattered. It matters less now than it did in 1946 but more than it will in 2046.

ah so this is how the johnson premiership ends

just stood in front of the alcohol aisle for 5 minutes in tesco trying to convince myself to buy some alcohol to have a drink

literally couldn't do it, not even got great self-control, just can't bring myself to drink alone

neither necessarily, would depend on your proclivities and what you ended up actually doing.

I'd say the second scenario would be more fulfilling on average

happens all the time. no sooner have you left waverley and you're stopping at haymarket

They did it because we literally destroyed Toronto and most Americans agreed that the burning of the whitehouse as justified revenge

>Between April 28 and 30, American troops carried out many acts of plunder. Some of them set fire to the buildings of the Legislative Assembly, and Government House, home to the Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada. It was alleged that the American troops had found a scalp there,[32] though folklore had it that the "scalp" was actually the Speaker's wig. The Parliamentary mace of Upper Canada was taken back to Washington and was only returned in 1934 as a goodwill gesture by President Franklin Roosevelt.[33] The Americans occupied the town for nearly two weeks. Several commentators viewed the American transgressions at York as justification for the British Burning of Washington later in the war. Prévost wrote that "as a just retribution, the proud capital at Washington has experienced a similar fate".[45] Strachan wrote to Thomas Jefferson that the damage to Washington "was a small retaliation after redress had been refused for burnings and depredations, not only of public but private property, committed by them in Canada".[46]

good for you

rorke spraying on 7 sprays of tommy robinson's new aftershave

I'm drinking home alone right now after 2 months of the sauce.

It gets to a point where you do develop some sort of self control, but I just got to a point of lockdown where I thought, "fuck it - a drink once a week won't hurt anybody".

I can barely drink anymore, which leads me to drinking sensibly. And by bedtime I just go to bed having enjoyed my night.

My advice to you would to keep it up to a point where you're quite proud of your record of staying off it and only drink in moderation

youtube.com/watch?v=q_9SsX7HJhE

>I'd say the second scenario would be more fulfilling on average
yeah I saw a friend of mine interacting with his two sons today and they looked really happy
but I'd say getting that kind of life started is very risky, since women can change and turn on you and what not

Everybody wish Uncle Ted a happy 78th birthday!!!!

Attached: ted.jpg (500x381, 98.84K)

cause you're FILTHY
and you're Gorgeous-s-sss

He doesn't go to Madrid either. Fucking idiot.

what? I don't get it
two major political factions competing for power doesn't matter because of corona virus? lol