Do you want to visit Barcelona?

do you want to visit Barcelona?

Attached: 621a522fe74aa6f2234234497c177a6a.jpg (736x920, 260.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IUZ7p_0nzQ?list=OLAK5uy_lpsxhDNE-hmqIhyq_SE_guI78vhXmLNQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, it's a shithole

I'll stick to Madrid thanks. I don't want to stain my ears with Catalan. Castellano for me only.

Barcelonans need to know there place under the Spanish boot, fucking traitors.

Yes.

Free Catalonia
Free Palestine
Free Kurdistan

Attached: 1587136915555.jpg (991x1412, 208.06K)

no they don't even have football fields look at that all that space
not even a futsal court

Where are the skyscrapers?

I did and I don't get the fascination. Genuinely in the bottom five European cities along with Tirana, Athens, Podgorica and Marseille.

I mean it's so popular but I genuinely challenge someone to tell me how that's a nicer city than Vilnius, Tallinn, London, Sarajevo or Prague

I visited Barcelona a lot when I was bored and had money to spend.

No one likes catalans largely.

Attached: 1589904541085.jpg (461x580, 47.79K)

No, I'm more of a Galicia man myself.

>Tirana, Podgorica, Vilnius, Tallinn and Sarajevo
you really been there?
why and what was it like

Catalans have a lot of Malice and nothing good

Already did.
Too many guiris and the bars were bad.
Other than that it's not bad I guess.

basado

Already did, in 2009. I was shocked at how dirty and garbage-ridden the town was compared to Stockholm. Stockholm is worse now though than in 2009, still not nearly as bad as Barcelona was.

Catalans are controlled by jew cabals

Attached: 0981_-_GcSeEVx.png (485x312, 12.42K)

Why won't Spaniards let them go then?

Because they are an important part of Spain regardless of the shit people in there

Aren't they Spaniards as well?

Attached: D8PKrm0XUAAN9p-.jpg (680x485, 58.57K)

youtu.be/9IUZ7p_0nzQ?list=OLAK5uy_lpsxhDNE-hmqIhyq_SE_guI78vhXmLNQA

They are only a part because they won't let them go. Your argument is circular.

we exploit them, and rightfully so

Tirana had friendly people that wanted to chat when they saw you were a tourist (read: blonde hair). There was even one guy who started chatting to us in broken English on a bus to Dajti who insisted on taking off his glasses to "prove" to us he had blue eyes. Actually I remember now he said "like German"

>Podgorica
Montenegro is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and Serbia (which is to montenegro what bavaria is to germany) itself has some excellent places to visit. But somehow Podgorica feels like albania again, way out of league with belgrade, novi sad, zlatibor or the god tier montenegrin coastal cities.

>Vilnius
>Tallinn
Well I'm biased because I lived in Vilnius for several years but these places, these right here, they are the REAL Europe. 10/10.

>Sarajevo
So much soul. Neckbeards talk about Russia having soul only because they don't even know what a sarajevo is. I've been there 4 times and it is not enough.

no, most catalans want to stay in Spain, and they are spanish regardless.

>this whole post
cope
eastern europe will always be a disgusting ugly shithole

I went there once. It was fun but I wouldn't go out of the way to go there again.

Realised I didn't say why Tirana was shit - well because it's dusty, poor, ill-planned and the most notable sights are decaying random dick waving constructions of old m8 hoxha. And their pet stores keep monkeys who were going absolutely crazy inside small cages - just to remind you you're not in Europe.

There are much better places in Spain than that shithole, idk why its so popular

Goddamn eastern euros are so tasteless

Already did, its nice

That's nice. I'm from nz though. And there is nowhere more miserable in my eyes than living in the USA.

I'm sorry but athens was on the same level as casablanca in so many ways, I literally flew to Sofia on that same trip and thought it's nice to be in Europe again.

>I'm from nz
Lying is wrong, didn't your parents teach you that?
Cope

Ok keep us posted on your adventures to Belorussian pigsties next time

>shithole dweller cope

Attached: FB_IMG_1590179024160.jpg (640x640, 43.28K)

Woah 3 rings
Do you own a harem?

>lithuanian diaspora
>painted nails
>three ugly rings
the gift that keeps on giving, I can smell your drunken gypsie smell from here

No, better Spanish cities than Barcelona:
Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Bilbao, Cordoba, Jaen, Caceres, Salamanca, Burgos, Leon, Santigago de Compostela, Toledo, Segovia, San Sebastian, Avila, Oviedo, Granada

Those aluminium rings are more than you can afford pablo

If you weren't morbidly obese you would know that Lithuania doesn't recognise dual nationality