The European Union

A thread dedicated for the new (old) defender of the free world and the only non-dictatorial powerhouse in the world - The European Union and it's allies.
Bait question: Why the americans fail at realizing the threat that is the chinese communist party to all the world and why they don't do anything about it, expect larping and wewuzing on CNN or FOX TV?

Anons paid in rubles and yuans are not welcomed (i guess?), but then again, we are a true democracy, so everyone is welcomed for a nice discussion.

Attached: 1589747650790.png (700x394, 328.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=
youtu.be/9xy4L2Rzb64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China is our friend, good authoritarian government means that you can do long term business with them but they are also far away that they don't threaten EU.. Russia is our enemy but there's potential to be friendly with them. US is becoming our enemy.

why does a German flag always post these threads

As long as this far away seated enemy grows, at one time it will reach our borders too. Also, chinese propaganda is literally flooding the european media, not to speak the media flow of """""""our friends""""" from the US of A.

Russia, is beatable, in my humble opinion. They don't show off any threat expect a military one, but in our age and in our economic world, big conflicts between big countries don't result in military clash, but in an economical one - thus meaning, the CCP the real threat to everyone. I know that you finns have flashbacks from russians breathing at your neck since forever, but hey... they also have flashbacks from some white deaths, huh. Cheers, mate.

Attached: 1562365454527.jpg (880x640, 58.05K)

how many posts before it's killed by the jannies?

>German talking to his GF at dinner:
Um, sweetie, this ham is missing something, could you please fart on my plate?

>American niggas:
Ayo, pass me that ass rite now.

Germany is anti-eu

If a german flag posts it: yeah united europe only in your dreams you kraut

If a france flag posts it: yeah go be a oldcuck to your wife and watch her eat big black cock you stupid baguette

If an italian flag posts it: lol you fucking non-functional spaghetti idiots, only begging money from the north

If a spanish flag posts it: looool you? youuuu? what did you contribute to the EU, even???? fucking spaniards

If a bulgarian, polish, romanian etc. flag posts it: lol you german ass eating biggots, you should return to your russian masters!!! eu falls apart soon!1!1!!!

If lets say a belgium flag posts it: looolllll "strong EU"!! kek tell it to the british you fucking moron

And the list goes on and on, on and on...

Attached: Fotolia_Europaflagge_Bild.jpg (420x286, 49.62K)

There is no chance Russia will become friendly to EU because they weak and cannot bring pro-eu opposition to power in Russia.
Only US can launch coup in Russia, but destabilizing Russia right now and making EU stronger is the least thing they want.

The EU will federalize by 2050 or collapse.

I would be fine with the EU and the US collapsing, as long as China and Russia also collapsed. No more world powers please

Would you guys oppose to federalization? I mean you already have an anthem, a flag and citizens would it really be that big of a deal and just make it official?

No, they should last for as long as I am alive so I can live a comfy life and then collapse.

Albania isn't even in the EU! Anyway by 2050 you should be able to afford to move to some island nation and chill out.

What is the opinion of the normal, everyday citizen of Russia about the EU? I guess it's based according to the propaganda machine, that i heard, took over your medias.

Attached: 1527507969673.png (800x800, 190.49K)

The only people who object to federalization are retards who have no idea how the world actually works and think they can become superpowers with less than 1% of the world population.

You're Albanian so of course you can't conceive of a small nation achieving greatness

Attached: tyson-fury3514944k0.jpg (858x467, 74.87K)

I'm Greek bro, I'm just staying here out of convenience

If I were Greek I'd just go to Crete, let the rest of Euroland do their own thing.

I was born there and it was a great place but there wasn't enough work.

Yeah that's fair. Can't blame you for that.

Based thread
Eurosceptics seethe.

EU buddies did you guys get a stimulus check?

I like europe, but I hate the neo-liberal EU. You can't make an omelette out of hard-boiled eggs.

Attached: 1578671350143.png (633x913, 386.93K)

The ECB is cucked and doesn't like printing money even if it fails to achieve it's inflation target.

very based
fuck the UK for leaving

I wish i was the German then

Best art
Best literature
Best music
Best cuisine
Best culture
Best nature
Best scientists
Best explorers
Best warriors
BEST. FREAKING. CIVILIZATION.

Attached: 1574536138232.png (1034x1264, 499.46K)

>pic unrelated

Objectively correct.

Attached: 1587301205445.png (786x501, 749.79K)

The european civilization is the greatest hands down.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=

Attached: 1573339727286.png (918x543, 413.14K)

I want to be king of a micronation.

Attached: Sealand.png (1200x811, 18.42K)

Well, i think it's part of the "progressing towards what is truly worth achieving". We are the ones that are facing such topics and the we are the only ones to talk about, discuss it and after years, maybe, solve it. Like any other society based questions like racism, sexism and etc. India is pretty based in racism but they don't even can understand the very conception of what racism is and why it might be wrong. So, the topic you spoke, i guess is just another problem that we'll solve soon, or if not, it will evolve into something other and then might be solved forever. Or something like that.

IRC the original pic had a star of David instead of a swastika

I'm not sure what your point is? The problem with the EU is that it's not racist.

youtu.be/9xy4L2Rzb64

shhhh

>be germany
>sit under direct US protection
>talk all this bullshit

He is saying that the EU is the first union of it's kind and is still working out the kinks. The only way for it to turn away from the retarded neo-liberal alignment is for it to personally suffer it's flaws.

There is three types of people I ever met.
1. Delusional pro-eu, who think EU (and west sphere in general) is a paradise on earth, govts there throw free money at people all the time and even unemployed hobos live better than russians.
Mostly spreaded among brainwashed liberal, pro-west Navalny supporters on youtube.

2. Delusional anti-eu, who think eu is full of faggots, diseases, migrants, degradation and other elements of the untergang.
Mostly spreaded among brainwashed auditory of low quality pro-government channels.

3. People who don't give a shit about EU.
Mostly spreaded among people who don't watch any media or just insensitive to brainwashing due to good education or just high IQ.

true. They really just don't want you to support it.

oh all right thanks for clearing up.

3 reporting in. If you're smart it doesn't matter who's in charge or where you live.

>even unemployed hobos live better than russians
kinda true though

Attached: pepe2.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

not true

Then it will be too late
Wait, it already is too late

Thanks for putting it together in a way that i couldn't do. Cheers.

Why would nonelected shitfucks ever dislodge themselves from a supernational bureaucracy after you pledged your serfdom to them? Europe isn't a society or a culture and is in the process of inviting even more alien people, it will not unite against state power. USA will ged rid of identity politics 100 times over before EU manages to do anything at all vs the Brussels totalitarians.

Finland's welfare sum for the jobless is literally bigger than average Russian salary lmao

It's the Kalergi Plan, muddy the waters to make a new underrace of "European" slaves.

And if you would have put those 3 in %'s, what percentage of the population would have got each 3 numbers, according to your observations?

I do agree that the time has come that we bypass our differences and pasts, the time that we were individual superpowers has long passed and if we keep fracturing it will be inevitable that we will keep being stuck dominated by the current superpowers. Despite that i do very much doubt that it will happen anytime soon, our politicians are too busy selling themselves out to the pharma companys

How so?

Nobody can stop the money. It's a simple fact and no matter what the "people" wish for or what Zig Forums autists think, the EU will continue strengthening itself just because it's easier to make money that way.

You should read some EU-related university publications, they put it much more eloquently than I can.

They won't out of their own free will, but circumstances like the current crisis will force them to. The refugee retardation was a consequence of liberal politics and will be solved quite simply if this recession has such a significant impact as the numbers say. The EU will have no other choice.

We need to see BIGGER

Attached: fasterbetterstronger.png (637x616, 99.57K)

Having stable neighbours means having a stable home, don't you know?