Other urls found in this thread:

veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembrance/history/second-world-war/canadians-hong-kong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they hate us cause they ain't us

The CCP sucks man :(

come home chinaman

>they hate us cause they ain't us
>not because we are totalitarian regime that kidnaps your reporters ching chong

Attached: 1570725933532.png (644x800, 18.37K)

Canadians follow whatever is the current news narrative, hating on china is cool

>CHINA IS THE BEST BUT OF COURSE I LIVE IN THE STATES

Attached: 1586464307304.png (600x800, 37.61K)

If you had to live with them like us you'd understand, chinese men are synonymous with small man syndrome

is there anyone who actually doesn't hate china?
that 14 percent must be the chinese canadians and the ones that have economic associations with them

People who live with Chinese (British Columbians) are the least hateful

Attached: file.png (822x456, 105.96K)

>all respondents
that's because the stats include the chinese population there too

The ones voting favorable are chinese themselves

Vancouver's urban area has 2.4 million people 500k of which are chinese

The internet cries of a jealous angloid subhumans who cannot bare to lose their "empire" to the yellow man.

Which will happen and NOTHING can stop it.

>BC
lmbo

this is just a cringe measure for each of those countries; notice the based ones are at the bottom

>Canadians like mexicans more than americans

Hahahahahahahah

because they've been trying to infiltrate and buy out our entire country since the late 90s, and people are just starting to clue on since it's not taboo anymore to discuss thanks to real estate

oh, and most Canadians had a positice view of hong kong due to historical context and diaspora, and the last year has been nothing but hong kongers getting dabbed on in the news by the mainland chinese

pure npc country that instantly buys in to current narrative

here, some lesser-known history
veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembrance/history/second-world-war/canadians-hong-kong

Rather than China, I am more surprised to see the USA so low.

at this point you can be a vibrant democracy like us and still get hated
I’m glad the ccp doesn’t give a fuck
if the Chinese government gives me a state sanctioned cute Chinese waifu I will enslave a million Europeans (equivalent to 400 Americans in mass) and bring them all to her feet

It's because of Trump

We all hate China and the USA

She will potty train you and make your life hell, pajeet.

we had a pretty big trade spat not long ago, and our media is filled with trump 24/7 too. Plus we kind of get to see the shitshow without a lot of the benefits of living in America, so it's sort of skewed.

I'd say most Canadians dislike the current administration moreso than the American people, the main view is sort of that American government and culture has festered and become quite corrupt

but Chinese women are so cute user. They are probably the cutest women on earth. May God protect the beauty of the Chinese woman from American hordes. Savages, the latter of them.

He was talking about the US on that graph, you chinklet

>they are cute

The devil is a master of temptation and deciet.

Canadian racism against the people of China and lack of harmony in their chaotic worthless lives.

>Nooooooo you haveee to love china, even though there is no reason to actually like them

Attached: 1460510119269.jpg (600x513, 122.69K)

pakis like china i think
but they are exception