Can I live in your country as a gay man without facing discrimination?

Can I live in your country as a gay man without facing discrimination?

Pic not related I guess

Attached: 1590161282775.jpg (1500x1862, 325.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFA6uI_lV0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay pride is stupid. I suppose Hetero pride is stupid as well. Maybe pride in general is just stupid. But homosexuality is an undesirable trait, like being short or deaf. People shouldn't be discriminated against for being short, or being gay, but it's not a desirable thing to be.

What disadvantages in everyday life does homosexuality bring that would make it comparable to being deaf or short?

Depends on where. Big cities yes

All homosexuals should be shamed.

>can't have healthy normal relationships
>can't reproduce
>high risk of sexual disease

Source on your picture? Also no you can't, we are hated in here.

I have a healthy normal relationship with my bf so you're wrong. Also no STI/STDs since we practice safe sex
Also we're gonna have children by having a surrogate mother.
Its jakub from wineholics
youtube.com/watch?v=WFA6uI_lV0o

Attached: 1590162407397.jpg (1074x1437, 254.59K)

Same as here then I guess

From my experiences, those homosexuals with normal healthy relationships usually are those that are the least obvious, aka fairly normal people in public all around

Yes, but it would be best if you lived in a liberal area

Cute but I can't watch this trash

is it gay wanting to fuck someone like that?
or wanting to look like that and be fucked?

It is gay yes but nothing wrong with being gay
I only watch it when I'm tired, cant watch that early in the day when I'm feeling awake because then its kinda silly

Attached: 1586247714574.jpg (937x1171, 55.53K)

live!
just do not parade

I hope some sandnigger breaks your skull in half

this nigga looks like austin powers

Attached: Le-réalisateur-d39Austin-Powers-dévoile-un-quatrième-film-avec-Mike-Myers.jpg (640x320, 35.49K)

>is it gay wanting to fuck someone like that?
no
>or wanting to look like that and be fucked?
yes

No Go away

As long as you act masculine and not an attention whore, yes

Look Sven, you can live years here if you keep low and don't search for confrontation. But you can get hacked up in a single trip of public transportation if you don't keep low and manage to irritate the gopniks.

White """men""" are built for BBC

Just fucking stay in Sweden if you're gay, why would you ever go somewhere else? You're getting a fag boyfriend and then you're working for us man

I dont flaunt my homosexuality or anything nor do I have a gay voice but some straight people have said they can see instantly that I'm gay and I dont know what im doing wrong. I want to act "straight"

I was just curious about it because holidays and such ._. wanna try to live in other countries even if its just for a year or so

Attached: 1590178701418.png (670x499, 111.44K)

I can respect that and you should do whatever you want with your life and please experience as much as you want. I'm only saying homosexuals in Sweden don't suffer that much prejudice and it's a good country to be a fag in. If you want to leave then do so, if you want to come back later you'll always be welcome. Enjoy your life, because the rest of us will.

Stop being a fag fellow swede. Also fuck mods!

Attached: IMG_20200511_204625.jpg (1801x630, 170.67K)

Thanks friend, I appreciate the nice post!
Can't, I have always been gay and probably always will be unless they find a cure

Countryside Sweden doesn't like gays?

Smaller countryside towns? Sure, but when I've been in the real countryside in villages with like 20 people I've experienced a lot of homophobia

How do fags get discriminated to begin with? Between eating, sleeping and working and daily mingling with friends, family and co-workers, how do you fit in time to get "discriminated"?

this

It's all in the sauna