1 year since uni graduation

>1 year since uni graduation
>Still unemployed
>Economy worst is has been in a century
Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: usunemploy.png (1007x361, 36.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/nfSHtaHDKy9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

year since uni graduation
>>Still unemployed
>>Economy worst is has been in a century
vocaroo.com/nfSHtaHDKy9

Attached: 9E9B02B2-DB4C-4EEA-87B8-489D46B0B775.jpg (238x225, 20.06K)

Looking back I am so glad that I failed those classes that set me back a year. Although I'm still gonna be graduating to a shitty economy it won't ever be as bad as you guys have it

pls do not laugh

people can employed before grad.
i thought that only happens with straight A students or rich political senpaitachi?

What was your degree?

Electrical Engineering

NEETdom will become socially acceptable and universal NEETbux will be the law, you should be happy

Not in America, maybe in yurop

if you're not gonna use your guns now, what's the point in having them?

I graduated 4 years ago, got sick for about a year as soon as I got out, that left a gap on my resume, I started building my own little company thing but barely made any money, was hoping to use it as experience to get a "real" CS job.

Guess that dream is dead now, not even eligible for trudeaubux because I'm too poor to qualify. At this point I've given up on ever leaving my parents, ever getting a girlfriend, ever getting a family. I just don't know what the point of life is if it is just constantly beating me down.

>signed up for PhD this fall
>confirmed scholarship and TA spot
>eligible for coronavirus student government aid

Attached: pepe_classy.png (225x225, 7.34K)

As a firearm owner I would only use them if they passed pro neet bills. If the we reduced the amount of neets globally the enviroment would thank us.

I'm considering joining the military if this recession will be the biggest one ever

I've also tried building up my own "company" as well. I had a small online video game database website, spent 2-3 months building it from scratch. Eventually launched it barely made any money at all after 3 months of operating (Made maybe $200 in ad revenue). Eventually gave up on it and shut it down, at this point I really have no idea what to do either.

Attached: 6ywXy73f_400x400.jpg (299x299, 17.73K)

NEETs tend to live frugally and not reproduce

I don't know why I went to uni, worked all that time, just to get fucked over by something I had no control over, then have employers look at me like I'm trash. Then the depression comes and the government refuses to help me, my parents look down on me, women hate me, I have developed tons of skills but nobody will give me the time of day.

I just don't know what I'm supposed to do, I don't know what I'm expected to do, I've tried everything and it still doesn't seem to be enough...

What do I even do bros.

Lel

Why don’t you apply for companies in Silicon Valley or Seattle. Maybe they’ll let u work remotely or pay for your relocation

Would any of them even look at or care about someone who just has React+node+flask+C++ exp from running a few online SAAS things but no formal work experience? Aren't they pretty cliquey?

Yeah why didn't he just apply to literally the most competitive area for software engineering on the planet

I don't know family.. I'm in the same boat as you right now. It might be over for us desu

how the fuck can you still be unemployed.
I had multiple offers when I gradudated with my EE degree.

I had an okay resume at the time of graduation (Made by the people who work for career services in the engineering dept), but the fatal flaw was that I had no internship during school so no one wants to take a chance on you.

Yep exact same user. Sadly form the end of January to early March I was getting lots of interviews and tuning things around.... Than corona virus happened and now it's impossible

Isn't it fun how we also don't qualify for assistance

Oh we have a mandatory 4 month one. I got my first job offer from the company I did it in. Do you have any projects you worked on in your free time? Like some Open Source shit

It's over for us

Attached: 1587072843481.jpg (383x383, 31.62K)

>not getting a job while still in school
based retard

I finished uni. Saw the crisis coming. Quickly applied for a cozy government job. And then the bitch replied I was overqualified.

But apparently im not overqualified to sit at home for the coming year.

Yes of course I did. I am the same user as this > I've worked on what I would consider to be some pretty good projects. The thing is, I really don't think those projects matter that much at all honestly. Think about it, the person who views your resume is just some generic HR person, they don't know what the fuck your projects are, and they don't give a shit about them. It means nothing unless an engineer is reading your resume, which doesn't seem to be common

I'm considering just going to dentistry school

anybody ever worked while in school.here??

Attached: e5fba0c4a2b2ca0a5269887ed201cdb3.png (301x373, 149.79K)

I did, it's where I ended up getting sick and missing a year+ after graduation leaving me with a massive career gap and no prospects.

It sucks I was ready beginning to gain some momentum. From late January to early March I had about 10 Jon interviews.... Than low and behold we have a world wide pandemic the very next week

Don't worry. You will never get a raise :)

Attached: hmmmm.png (496x252, 8.55K)

yes but it has only been 5 months since i graduated

> Graduated in December
> Working since Jan
> Even got a new job in March at the peak of chink flu and moved to work there

Usually HR passes the cvs for our team to us after they have initially screened them and based on my personal expirience these projects matter a lot. But you're right, we probably just get to see a fraction of the apllicants. Fuck those HR bitches desu can't stand those useless fucks