/cum/ - Canada, United States, Mexico

Frog edition

Attached: 1589985754583.jpg (960x960, 130.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZt7J0iaUD0
youtu.be/P77GfpzqDvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cape cod??

Goosheegoo!

Why, because I’m not an alcoholic?

Cape Cod is beautiful.

>Fat kid, Jenga, Cops and robbers, Trash compactor

Attached: halo_men.jpg (1000x552, 414.59K)

my dad grew up in hyannis and ive lived there

it sure is and user from there said he where gonna make abeer run and drink with me. real red blooded american!

i looked up hyannis, you must have some cash to live there right?

bit drunk and high

Attached: 1590058241199.jpg (1280x718, 76.26K)

I hope they don't screw up the Halo 3 release

Attached: 1563701675775.png (222x210, 5.34K)

Mersey?! or what county are you from my man?

I hope I don't screw up my next opportunity to finally get laid

Why do youtube people think youtube fame is like hollywood tabloids?
They dedicate their channels to trash other people's content and they get mad when that results in angry people and sponsors not wanting to be related to them. So they KEEP making dramma as if that's going to fix anything. Then they wonder why they slowly lose popularity
Fucking retards.

yeah so who cares i just filed the taxes now they can deal with it
gonna go live in a cabin

>using youtube for anything other then watching childrens birthday videos
lol

because they are our generations hollywood stars sadly in 10-20 years i wouldnt be suppries if the main roles in big hollywood films are youtubers

Americans are so lucky for having guns. It’s like having access to instant euthanasia.

Something you want to talk about buddy?

yes, that is me. we meet again ere we end

“For at the cry of Níniel Glaurung stirred for the last time, and a quiver ran through all his body; and he opened his baleful eyes a silt, and the moon gleamed in them, as gasping he spoke:

‘Hail, Niënor, daughter of Húrin. We meet again ere we end. I give you joy that you have found your brother at last. And now you shall know him: a stabber in the dark, treacherous to foes, faithless to friends, and a curse unto his kin, Túrin son of Húrin! But the worst of all his deeds you shall feel in yourself.’

Then Niënor sat as one stunned, but Glaurung died, and with his death the veil of his malice fell from her, and all her memory glew clearer before her, from day unto day, neither did she forget any of those things that had befallen her since she lay on Haudh-en-Elleth. And her whole body shook with horror and anguish. …

Then suddenly Niënor started to her feet, and stood pale as a wraith in the moon, and looked down on Túrin, and cried: 'Farewell, O twice beloved! A Túrin Turambar turún’ ambartanen: master of doom by doom mastered! O happy to be dead!’ Then distraught with woe and the horror that had overtaken her she fled wildly from that place….”

Attached: 97tcal_08.jpg (1260x841, 278.49K)

the canadian goverment is based and redpilled then! If it wherent for the whole monarchy thing

youtu.be/VZt7J0iaUD0

i think they give a fuck if you owe them money, not so much the other way around

me after waking up at 5 30 to stick my fingers down my throat and vomit pure stomach bile so I don't feel sick anymore after drinking too much

Attached: 1585296683575.jpg (640x640, 100.84K)

Mersey!!!! whats up my man? im sorry if i piss you off with my anti monarchy pots but thats just genially how i feel, the exact same thing about sweden difference is that the UK matter and sweden doesnt. Ding Dong the witch is dead what are we drinking tonight my friend?

Attached: 1493915764178.jpg (1387x702, 85.18K)

get your shit together man

its the same here. did they just get in touch with you and give you the money that they owed YOU for 2017? that makes a wole of sence then

I wonder what's the kind of response people expect when they post this att. whore stuff

also Mersey are you quting LOTR? i have never red the books sadly

no i finally got around to filing

Isn’t it precisely an alcoholic who would drink tap water on their bday

to fling?

i could have sex right now btw i just checked i can still get a hard pp

>i can still get a hard pp
Please substantiate your claim.

Someone explain the sneed meme to me

heineken as usual
no, come here every few days, thats all

actually quoting children of hurin, the most accessible pre-hobbit silmarillion age set book of tolkien, somewhat 'recently' released and edited by christopher tolkien

read the book and listened to the audiobook, narrated by none other than christopher lee (saruman in the movies)
depressing book but like it

Attached: 51CbRFCvRcL.jpg (481x500, 63.61K)

A tragic example of a forced meme becoming a real one

I think I’m done wearing PPE. Too hot outchea and I don’t really care anymore

youtu.be/P77GfpzqDvQ

how many here likes baseball? in sweden we have a newbie verson of that and baseball is the only us sport i could see my sellf getting into frankly speaking. see frankly speaking, your boy is educated!!!!

Sneed’s Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck’s)
=Chuck’s Fuck and Suck

Blown out of proportion by out of control jannies like other things like Perro Caca or Monkey Putin

tired of wearing it at work. No one is sick, but we have one guy who is HR ready for anyone that breaks the rules.

I'm more of a football man

Attached: 1577230779184.png (500x600, 88.15K)

Attached: 6B8EA654-7552-40E8-9AFD-604069230CBF.jpg (1200x1200, 208.24K)

Just don't go out

>substantiate
explain this in easier words. if i post my pp janny will ban me and im planing to hang out here all wekeend. i can post my ears tho! if you are still here user?

Attached: 1450064048769.png (500x362, 48.23K)

Sure, but does “sneed” mean anything on its own? What do people mean when they use that word on its own?

filing your taxes...you know, you and the government try to jew each other out cash?

i love the trilogy man but idk if fantasy is my thing anymore i reallty liked harry potter up to the 4th one and not so much anymore, now im all about what america is founded upon and to some extent france also. but mainly america. but lotr is amazinf and will always be one of my favs, i love when gandalf comes to the hobbit village and everything is happily and peacefull lmao. its good so a few beers plus what you have smoked you feel pretty damn goof now right? i have a good buzz going on myself here rightnow asell. im so happy to see you my dude!

at least you can go to work

based im only a hockey fan myself, but i could see myself being a baseball fan if i lived in the us

>1375▶
> (You)
>filing your taxes...you know, you and the government try to jew each other out cash?
ohh filing! yeh i have to do that my man. but 2017 that was some time ago i get mine during the summer

Calling America TUUU TUUUDUDUUU(can't get a message through)
Calling America TUUU TUUUTUTUUU(that's what she said to do)
Calling America TUUU TUUUDUDUUU(that's where she has to be)
Calling America TUUU TUUUTUTUUU(she left a number for me)
Calling America

Yeah, we're living in
In a modern world

Attached: 5485467.png (1054x750, 427.48K)

breaker breaker this cape cod, booze has been acquired i repeat booze has been acquired

yes, yes, and im sure im happy to see you too!
without going into too much detail, tolkien always wanted a deeper english mythology. there was arthur, and beowulf, and maybe a third thing, but he wanted some fantasy for adults as well
he was a language prof at oxford or something so his names and languages *feel* real, not just parts of words you put together

like this bit, such a small detail
in the movies bilbo's birthday is one hundred and 11th
>Tolkien called it an eleventy-first birthday

finally our messia returns! give your boy a photo, what did you buy my man? its fucking 00.07 here did your parents also call midnight for the ghost hour when you where a kid?