When a woman claims to be depressed

>when a woman claims to be depressed

Attached: 1488411747373.jpg (250x202, 6.64K)

>*sends a single text and gets fucked by any Chad she wants*

Men lost this battle long ago.

ugly women are often ignored and looked down
the same applies to older women

women are emotional, depressed men are cringe

You haven't left your home in a while friend. Ugly women have a long catalogue to pick Chads from.

What is happen in the Poland, friend?

Attached: 1590008460727.jpg (1024x1536, 197.21K)

depression isn't emotional

Attached: 1590015995809.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

but claiming to be something you are not is, exagerating etc.

>when a 4channeler says he wants to kill himself omg sosad

Attached: 1549009242916.jpg (400x463, 25.79K)

>life is all about sex, depression can easily be cured by boning!!!!
fuck off.

I don't know fren

>Being denied one of the most basic body functions doesn't affect psychology people

The only permanent cure is death, pal.

Attached: stare.jpg (600x718, 24.19K)

This, women are notably more prone to anxiety and depression

It's telling that the biggest social issue depressed men have is whether or not they have to pay to fuck an attractive woman

>sex is totally required to live bro
i hate male sexists with a passion. again, fuck off.

>when an estrogen-soaked incel yank loudly advertises the fact that he has a mental illness

>It's telling that the biggest social issue depressed men have is whether or not they have to pay to fuck an attractive woman
Please, stop.

It’s a fundamental function of our biology.

females usually get depressed by irrelevant things, but when males get depressed they either kill themselves or somebody else

bro you're about to be soyjak'd but I 100% agree with you

>bro you're about to be soyjak'd but I 100% agree with you

Attached: 1588883696470.jpg (830x513, 145.26K)

female depression is the male equivalent of getting grilled by your boss or having a bad work day

bro they had their way with you good

society!

Attached: 1554434591253.jpg (465x264, 28.25K)

shut the fuck up roastie

go back to your turf, this is not a board for dumb neets to touch each other pretending they have meme depreshun

>When janny gives a warning

Attached: 1586785004626.jpg (600x600, 72.37K)

Like ITT, whenever you see men talking about depression it's never about actually having a shit life, just "tfw have to stroke my own dick, it's unfair a hot girl won't do it for me, no one understands this level of suffering"

You don't think loneliness is a factor in depression? I mean in general, not incel fantasies.

>It’s a fundamental function of our biology.
Grow a pair you cringe incel.

simp

Not having sex is the result of women refusing to even talk to you beyond what's absolutely necessary.

If I was a Woman living in this culture of incel beta faggots and trannies, I'd be depressed too.

>women are emotional
Are you implying that isn’t also cringe?

not really, it's a feminine trait

>>Zig Forums

So is fucking men, pretty cringe imo

Loneliness warrants depression these "lonely" ""men"" have all their needs covered apart from free-of-charge sex with attractive members of the opposite sex, which is something I'm never going to achieve even in the happy and successful life I lead now. Few people have that, who gives a shit

When I was lonely and depressed I didn't think "I deserve SEX SEX SEX, why isn't society giving it to me!", I thought how happy I would be if someone would have a brief conversation with me that month, about the weather or video games

if you actually think women don't suffer from common causes of *genuine* depression then you are an imbecile.

Loneliness is a huge factor in depression, but it extends far beyond not getting laid. Those who are deep in it have no friends, no lovers, no co-workers. They don't have any interactions point blank.

They also become used to it, because there is a degree of safety in being alone. No judgements, no risks. That keeps them in the bubble. Not getting any pussy becomes something you forget about or just get used to.

Speaking frankly, I believe a lot of men who are truly depressed 'handle' being utterly alone and depressed quietly and stoically.

They don't complain that they're depressed and alone because that would be a kind of undignified weakness that could draw attention, pity or help they don't believe they deserve.

this framing of it being about only "sex" is thot bullshit
men want to feel loved just like everyone else, but saying they don't deserve love doesn't make them the creepy assholes but you.
It reminds me of the punishment of Tautalus where he has apples and water right in front of him and eternal thirst and hunger but they always pull back so he can never reach them

Well spoken. It’s disgusting that we’ve reached a point in our society where basic human rights like intimacy and companionship are considered privileges above an entire class of men.

lmao incel seething is always funny to observe